Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eshasrk thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Oops forgot to wish you guys a Merry Christmas 
My gosh I loved Sukku and Gaya's part, but I am not happy that Gaya made an entry in the Gangwal household. She is the last person I wanted to see there 😡 😡 and for this I want to kick Sukku real hard 

I love the cousins bonding, so actually it didn't happen as per article, Nisha confessed to them before the dance even happened. Now I am not even sure if it will happen anymore...
Dolly is really matured...as the eldest of them all, she does an amazing job...and the relief on Laxmi's face...👏...mindblowing

Next question is : Did Viraj hear what Nisha said ??? And if yes what will he do now ???? Distancing himself from her ???
If there was relief on Laxmi's face, now there is tension on Ramesh face...😔
Seems like Nishu's heartbreak is nearer than I thought 
If Viraj didn't hear, it's fine !!!!!!!!

And what is with Mohan ???? On one hand he surprised me today with the Aman case and on the other he is not willing to do the same for his daughter...what the hell is wrong with these Gangwal men ????
The only sane ones are Daadaji and Ramesh 

AnnieSKaur thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Guys..i think viraj heard wht nishu said but he will act like he has nt heard anything...
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: darlingruhi

But viraj knows miss nisha's voice...!! no one can fool him.. still he came to the party and was ready to give a bouquet..!! but nishu was sad... she couldn't even smile seing viraj...!!

I think Nisha is embarrassed and nervous that Viraj has heard it. Viraj seemed cool though. 
caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

I think Umesh will think Viraj heard Nisha but probably he hasn't. But that's not possible because if Umesh heard it, Viraj should also have heard it. May be they will say they were practicing some act...or it wasn't Nisha or something like that. Good that at least Umesh is telling someone..

If Viraj has heard it, it would be embarrassing for Nisha..
caller123 thumbnail

@Kate

Yes. Ramesh knows Gaya...😆 You have to watch that scene. Here is the WU...I remember because I updated that day..😆

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4238379

Thanks I read.😆😆
All I can say is her words..Oh my my🤣
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@esha
Dadaji or Dadiji?

Yep. Relief for Lakshmi and Tension for Ramesh? Do you think Ramesh should actually talk openly with Viraj, now that Viraj has heard Nisha confessing her love, and also that Viraj knows Nisha's past? Would it be ok if Ramesh openly tells him what his daughter is going through, and Viraj could help her by ignoring what she said?

Mohan has always been a surprise element. The way he said he likes Aman, he really likes Aman and he loves all the kids too. But doesn't express it much. He isn't cool like Ramesh, but he isn't Viren either. 

As for Gaya, let's see what she does. 
eshasrk thumbnail

Originally posted by: erised.

Guys..i think viraj heard wht nishu said but he will act like he has nt heard anything...

Me also think he heard, but will act as if nothing happened. We will only get to know from his behaviour afterwards, right now he is at Nisha's home, so he he will pretend that all is fine
And becoz Nisha confessed before the dance and not after ( as predicted by the article ), I feel the dance might not even happen at all 
Shwets1502 thumbnail

Originally posted by: caller123

Thanks I read.😆😆
All I can say is her words..Oh my my🤣

That's one of the most hilarious scenes..😆 Both the actors were fantastic!! They were quite serious but the audience were 🤣 
caller123 thumbnail

That's one of the most hilarious scenes..😆 Both the actors were fantastic!! They were quite serious but the audience were 🤣 

I'm going to watch it.🤣
Shwets1502 thumbnail

Originally posted by: caller123

I'm going to watch it.🤣

Please do give your comments on the scene...Gayathri got the name of Gaya from that scene only..😆