Moments of the day - 25/12

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Merry Christmas everyone!๐Ÿ˜Š
Today's Moments

1. Sukku pataoing Gaya ๐Ÿ˜† Gaya is slowing moving through the family...๐Ÿ˜† So Gaya in party? She is going to be shocked to see the actual party compared to what Sukku had bada chadake told her..๐Ÿ˜† 

2. When Ramesh entered and saw Nisha sad, I expected him to talk to her. But loved how he left giving Nisha the space to figure out the solution herself. 

3. Surprise! Surprise! Mohan supports the plan, and tells Umesh he likes Aman a lot. Mohan is slowly becoming a mystery character. His fear of Rupan is humourous. ๐Ÿ˜† Umesh definitely has to be more careful like Ramesh said. If Viren or Dadaji had seen them, he couldn't have convinced them. 

4. Has Saurav stolen Ramesh's shirt?๐Ÿ˜†

5. Pyaarwala justice! Cousins courtroom scene was superb! Very nice to see the cousins together. Dolly is just awesome. She can be funny, but she is really matured. I think next to Dadi, RL, she is the most matured who can handle problems. It was lovely to see her make Nisha confess. The relief Lakshmi's face said it all. 

Question!
1. Has Viraj really heard it? What will be his reaction?
2. What can Ramesh do? 
3. Who will Gaya select? Sukku or Ramesh? ๐Ÿคฃ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
I watched the first part.
Gaya and sukku part was hilarious๐Ÿคฃ 
Oh my my with sukku๐Ÿคฃ
Don't tell me they will dance together.๐Ÿคฃ
Shwets1502 thumbnail

Originally posted by: caller123

I watched the first part.

Gaya and sukku part was hilarious๐Ÿคฃ 
Oh my my with sukku๐Ÿคฃ
Don't tell me they will dance together.๐Ÿคฃ

He probably don't have a choice but to be the host for Gaya...๐Ÿ˜†
It would be great if Gaya asks Dadaji where are the cocktails and the mocktails..๐Ÿ˜†

Dadaji didn't wish Nisha?๐Ÿ˜•
priya1804 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Me too watched first 2 parts. Sukku-Gaya scene was hilarious ๐Ÿคฃ I was dying ๐Ÿคฃ Does she know he is Ramesh's son? ๐Ÿ˜†
Mohan-Umesh-Ramesh scene was beautiful ๐Ÿค—Although I wish Umesh would have stepped up in the beginning itself instead of trying to hide/run.
Shwets1502 thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya1804

Me too watched first 2 parts. Sukku-Gaya scene was hilarious ๐Ÿคฃ I was dying ๐Ÿคฃ Does she know he is Ramesh's son? ๐Ÿ˜†

Mohan-Umesh-Ramesh scene was beautiful ๐Ÿค—Although I wish Umesh would have stepped up in the beginning itself instead of trying to hide/run.

Gaya will be in a fix to know Sukku is Ramesh's son. Want to see her reaction when she sees Ramesh...๐Ÿ˜† With so many problems running on his mind, probably he isn't going to focus on her...๐Ÿ˜†

Umesh-Mohan-Ramesh scene was very nicely done. It was nice to see Mohan first sharing his concern with Ramesh. Wish he had done the same thing for Kirti's matter also. Ramesh was absolutely right, how long can he be solving their problems? Umesh has to become more responsible.
caller123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

He probably don't have a choice but to be the host for Gaya...๐Ÿ˜†
It would be great if Gaya asks Dadaji where are the cocktails and the mocktails..๐Ÿ˜†

Dadaji didn't wish Nisha?๐Ÿ˜•

We thought Saurav will carry Buaji and it seems sukku has to do that.๐Ÿคฃ

yup dadaji didn't wish her yet. I'm waiting for his grand entry.
caller123 thumbnail

Gaya will be in a fix to know Sukku is Ramesh's son. Want to see her reaction when she sees Ramesh...๐Ÿ˜† With so many problems running on his mind, probably he isn't going to focus on her...๐Ÿ˜†

Umesh-Mohan-Ramesh scene was very nicely done. It was nice to see Mohan first sharing his concern with Ramesh. Wish he had done the same thing for Kirti's matter also. Ramesh was absolutely right, how long can he be solving their problems? Umesh has to become more responsible.

Guys... You all know I missed first few parts.
Does Ramesh know Gaya?
don't tell me Viraj heard Nisha.

Yes Priya Umesh has become responsible.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@Kate
Yes. Ramesh knows Gaya...๐Ÿ˜† You have to watch that scene. Here is the WU...I remember because I updated that day..๐Ÿ˜†

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4238379
Edited by Shwets1502 - 9 years ago
Shwets1502 thumbnail
I think Umesh will think Viraj heard Nisha but probably he hasn't. But that's not possible because if Umesh heard it, Viraj should also have heard it. May be they will say they were practicing some act...or it wasn't Nisha or something like that. Good that at least Umesh is telling someone..
Dazzlerruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I think Umesh will think Viraj heard Nisha but probably he hasn't. But that's not possible because if Umesh heard it, Viraj should also have heard it. May be they will say they were practicing some act...or it wasn't Nisha or something like that. Good that at least Umesh is telling someone..

But viraj knows miss nisha's voice...!! no one can fool him.. still he came to the party and was ready to give a bouquet..!! but nishu was sad... she couldn't even smile seing viraj...!!