AdhwikPriya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
superbb,,,,fantastic,continue soon
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wat a roller-coaster ride for Priya today
First she was invited for the family dinner of Kapoors with Ram and his family and seems all the members has super liking towards her.
Second she did get some hint of Ram's behaviour from his relative and third Krishnaji became ill hope she wil be sine soon 
Last Ram kissed Priya she didn't expect that in this situation also he would be fine.
continue soon and thanx for the pm
Edited by aanchaltulshan - 9 years ago
rags06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wonderful update..
Please continue soon...
Thanks for PM😛
Mitwaa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lovely update yaar. Thank's 4 pm. Continue soon.
lovelysakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
beautiful update
feeling bad for KK and ram...
Ram kisses priya...lovely...
thanks for PM..please continue soon
Janilover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

RAYA SS - Back In Time Part 12

RECAP

"Just go with it, Priya," Ram sighed, rolling his eyes.

I probably wasn't going to be able to talk to Ram about everything that had just happened between us and today and what a night turned out to be but for right now, it was enough for me...

Hello friends here is 12th chapter of the story and one of the hardest Chapter for writing too...sorry about length  of this chapter its short one and yes Please Please a humble request regarding this story is that This story is completely based on imagination and in real world this is not possible and u figure out why i tell u this before this chapter...so read and comment i m waiting for feedback...

PART 12

Priya's Pov

last night I couldn't fall asleep

So, all in all, dinner with kapoor and Family had been pretty eventful. I'd learned a few things that ll help in saving Ram...not only ram her mom too... It wouldn't be easy, but I was 60% positive that I'd be able to do it. Apparently, the kiss between Ram and me unexpectedly happened but it just the slightest bit of a confidence boost. Who would've thought that Kiss was even possible...?

and the kiss was one of the main reasons that I couldn't sleep last night. I was a little angry with myself how can i surrender to Ram kapoor...but it was happened My first kiss with ram kapoor

i come out of bed in five that Friday morning, I was angry and happy and completely terrified at the same time. How on Earth was I going to face Ram after that amazing kiss between Us  in the Cafe's kitchen last night?

XXX

I came 6.30 in Morning bcoz weekend start

The back door to Cafe's was open when I steeped and  I didn't expect the twins or KK aunt to be in this time early in morning...There only be people IN Cafe - Dadi or Ram - and I was praying to God that just for a few minutes I'd be able to collect myself without Ram around. I was afraid...

With my luck, however, I should've known that it would be Ram who was up,

He turned around as he close the fridge door shut and gave me a rather cool, collected look.

"hey...good morning," I said awkwardly

"hi Morning," Ram replied before leaving the kitchen, holding a box of pastries.

there is awkwardness between us at first, but  I hadn't expected him to just come and walk away...

Ram was bent over at the pastry case, carefully arranging all pastries, muffins for display. I went near him and crossed my arms over my chest, hoping that he would be break the silence first.

He finished putting out the pastries and about to leave for other work And

"And what am I going to be doing today, Ram?" I asked...

"Maintain the cash register and serving people their food," Ram answered and one more thing Try not to mess anything up today, Okay...

FULL HERE

PART 12

Rayaland thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely part pls continue soon
rags06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wonderful update...
Please continue soon...
Thanks for PM😛😛