Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 9 years ago
KSG ka kuch nahi hone wala he's gonna end up like another Barun film aayi aur gayi kisko pata?? yeh aur gurmeet bhi aisi hi c /d grade film main rehne wale hain emraan hashmi ke thakele duplicates samjhte hain emraan 's got a lot more then them they can never match his personality his decency in real life If i can say it. Plus emraan is a star in his own league a self made star they can never match that aayenge aur jaayenge noone gives a damn about them.. Har koi Sushant & shahrukh nahi ho sakta & that's' the truth Edited by nadaanmasakalli - 9 years ago
SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
I liked menamma also very much. Meri Meena 😳
GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

Originally posted by: nadaanmasakalli

KSG ka kuch nahi hone wala he's gonna end up like another Barun film aayi aur gayi kisko pata?? yeh aur gurmeet bhi aisi hi c /d grade film main rehne wale hain emraan hashmi ke thakele duplicates samjhte hain emraan 's got a lot more then them they can never match his personality his decency in real life If i can say it. Plus emraan is a star in his own league a self made star they can never match that aayenge aur jaayenge noone gives a damn about them.. Har koi Sushant & shahrukh nahi ho sakta & that's' the truth

few yrs main Bigg boss main dikh jayega ..koi nahin ji koi nahin ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
Edited by Beautyandbrain - 9 years ago
CupofCoffeee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Gautam saying Ho Ho to watever Dimpy says...punishment looks interesting, dunno where the rumors of him being the sevak came up...but I just hope Dimpy doesn't take much advantage of this n these two bcum frens again on such a gud day  :)
CupofCoffeee thumbnail

Originally posted by: nadaanmasakalli

KSG ka kuch nahi hone wala he's gonna end up like another Barun Soaptea film aayi aur gayi kisko pata?? yeh aur gurmeet bhi aisi hi c /d grade film main rehne wale hain emraan hashmi ke thakele duplicates samjhte hain emraan 's got a lot more then them they can never match his personality his decency in real life If i can say it. Plus emraan is a star in his own league a self made star they can never match that aayenge aur jaayenge noone gives a damn about them.. Har koi Sushant & shahrukh nahi ho sakta & that's' the truth

u like Emraan??  I love most of his movies, ppl might call him watever but I just love his movies, Awarapan, Jannat 1 n 2, Crook, Murder 2, most of his movies, he's awesome😆

Sushant was soo cute in PK, the last  scene just made me cry so bad...n then I said, kya bewkoof hain dono, ek letter ne kya kar diya😆
bluerobin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --DewDrops--

Gautam saying Ho Ho to watever Dimpy says...punishment looks interesting, dunno where the rumors of him being the sevak came up...but I just hope Dimpy doesn't take much advantage of this n these two bcum frens again on such a gud day  :)

Dew , Gaumpy is over 200% because great people like pritam puneet . Don't think they will ever be back . Now don't know whether that rahul mahajan guy will come and try to do their patch up . Pritam ali 24 hours bitching about dimpy sometimes punz joins also . Gautam has no logic these days while arguing with dimpy . I don't know whether dimpy put gautam's jacket in lost and property because of ali's secret task .
Pri_BS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Nothing against barun ok!😆 his next is john abrahm's production so I have hopes from that😆
Karlo karlo bashing I was just joking :P
I used to fangirl on ksg once upon a DMG time not anymore😆

Btw gautam looks charged up :) cool

Originally posted by: --DewDrops--

u like Emraan??  I love most of his movies, ppl might call him watever but I just love his movies, Awarapan, Jannat 1 n 2, Crook, Murder 2, most of his movies, he's awesome😆

Sushant was soo cute in PK, the last  scene just made me cry so bad...n then I said, kya bewkoof hain dono, ek letter ne kya kar diya😆

Yes i really Admire Hashmi & his work past awarapan that was the changing point  though lately luck zyada saath nahi de raha it's a badphase for him but i have expectations from Humari  adhoori kahani with VB i am sure they'll Kill it. & i love VB SO SO SO MUCH TOO LIKE SO MUCH for her individuality & Boy balan can act she really is the mother of them all when it comes to acting in this generation or in this current era & she's fun & open. 
CupofCoffeee thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pri_BS

Nothing against barun ok!😆 his next is john abrahm's production so I have hopes from that😆

Karlo karlo bashing I was just joking :P
I used to fangirl on ksg once upon a DMG time not anymore😆

Btw gautam looks charged up :) cool

which movie from John's production??😆

I liked Vicky Donor so hoping for another refreshing concept from him...KSG is the lead kya😳😆
BTW you guys saw my pati ji in tu hai ke nahi I AM SO SO EXCITED even though i know patiji will be in film for only 10 or 15 mins they really are releasing all his scenes in promos chalo acha hai won't have to waste my money to watch it in theatre in roy the film looks ehh

& i went again to theatre to watch 1 min of Pati ji in PK & sushant & welll PEEKAY as i loved the film