Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CupofCoffeee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: nadaanmasakalli

@dew not a crazy fan of saif either but i do appreciate some of his work & i don't mind seeing him in films HEHE

Saif ki purani films are gud actually,  if he takes up gud scripts then he is likeable...I dun understand why he chooses movies like Humshakals n all๐Ÿ˜†

I like him in action n romantic movies more than comedy movies๐Ÿ˜†

bluerobin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --DewDrops--

yeah she danced pretty well in that song...I liked her character in the movie, I loved Diana n Deepika's scenes minus Saif actually๐Ÿ˜†

hope to see her in some other movie soon...Deepika is my fav actress in the current lot๐Ÿ˜†

I only listen songs these days , left movie viewing to be honest . Will watch highway for sure . I haven't seen ram leela but I loved deepika's dance . I love this dress of alia in highway ๐Ÿ˜†
.Dilwale. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Beautyandbrain

Btw KSG aney wala hain show main ..Kya woh Tanna pe line marega ? Kya woh sonali ko chodega ?

Yeh janne ke liye dekhte rahiye BB8.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

He is Upen Patel 2.0 ๐Ÿ˜†

Kissi ko nahi chorta. Heard that he got divirced fir a third time?
CupofCoffeee thumbnail

There is no love, then why does it look like a Love triangle?

Post the reward that Sonali gave Dimpy and not Upen, latter was seen staying more aloof from Sonali. Sonali somewhere sensed this and tried sticking around Upen trying to cajole him in every way possible but this time Upen ensured he doesn't fall in her trap! He tried to move away from the place wherever she followed him.

In fact in one of the incidents during the day when Sonali was supposed to dance and perform along with Upen and Gautam for the evening in front of some special guests, she refused to do rehearsals. She refused to even perform with Upen! Now this was because Karishma just got in between to teach a few steps to Upen. It irked Sonali to an extent that she called-off the idea to do the final dance with him. As the time passed, people tried convincing her including Upen and Karishma to co-operate, but she paid no heed at all. Karishma couldn't control and said "Sonali why do you feel so insecure of me?" 

Whether they want it or no, but for others it's clearly looking like a love triangle. Dimpy too believes the same and she teases them as well. Though, Karishma made fun of Upen, saying how Sonali has one-sided love for him. Do you think this is taking them all anywhere?

Let's watch tonight how the Christmas celebration was in house!

Khabri

CupofCoffeee thumbnail

Housemates turn into Secret Santa?

Little did the housemates know that it would be a very early Good morning for them when the dawn had yet not broken and  Jingle Bell' played inside the House. The house was decorated with beautiful and colorful lights, a huge Christmas tree with snow flakes was standing tall in the garden area. The house looked beautiful and radiant.

Once the surprise had just sank in, Bigg Boss announced that everyone in the house would get an opportunity to become secret Santa for another person. As per the rule, the person who receives the name of another housemate in the chit would gift that person something, but the gift should be a personal belonging and nothing from Bigg Boss's property! 

Some of them acted truly mean while selecting the chits, like Upen and Sonali, who re-fiddled inside the bowl after picking up the first chit. Cheating! One more rule, nobody could tell the name they had picked.  They all were asked to wrap the gifts up and place it under the Christmas tree. As the buzzer rang, they all remained seated on the bench placed right in front of them, and came forward one by one to pick up their gifts. Puneet's eyes welled up after he received a Ganesh-Laxmi' idol that really moved him, Sonali got a beautiful leather jacket which made her extremely happy as she actually longed to have one! Upen received a neck piece with Owl locket (usually considered as good omen)It was extremely incredible to watch them warming up relations on Christmas eve...but who gifted them these?? And what did the rest housemates receive?

Celebrate Christmas with Housemates tonight!!!

Khabri

CupofCoffeee thumbnail

Ho Ho! It's Judgement amidst Christmas celebrations too!

It was a quick judgement as all gathered in the living room, as captain Sonali had to give one judgement for good and another for bad for the two special ones this week. It was turn for  Sonali to choose the name for reward; based on the best performance given by the individual during the Bhavishyavaani task. Sonali called out Dimpy the ideal one for the reward, this definitely raised eyebrows for Upen and Karishma. No doubt Upen worked hardest in the sleepless night and cooked throughout the day for everyone, but his efforts went unnoticed in Sonali's eyes! Very bad! Though they didn't stretch the topic further but Oopi felt bad!Psst Psst..

But for bad, Bigg Boss added a twist, Dimpy as a reward was asked to name one person whom she' thought ought to be punished. Dimpy thought for a while and named Gautam giving her own reasons. Bigg Boss added a little humor and asked Sonali and Dimpy "What does Santa claus say when he meets someone?" They both said A HO-HO', to this Bigg Boss added that even in Marathi language HO-HO meant yes-yes,vhence Gautam would have to listen to Dimpy's orders saying HO-HO until the next instruction given! Gautam nodded saying yes and soon got into action!

Well, that's Bigg Boss,do you have an option to say anything other than a HO-HO?'

Ciao!

Khabri

bluerobin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Beautyandbrain

Btw KSG aney wala hain show main ..Kya woh Tanna pe line marega ? Kya woh sonali ko chodega ?

Yeh janne ke liye dekhte rahiye BB8.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Upen tried a lot to woo karishma , but she was going on with her boyfriend jaap . Now boyfriend didn't send gift , Upen chance pe dance , karishma landed in Upen's bed . Upen's mission karishma accomplished . BB is a show meant for desperate men and women like karishma diandra Upen and matchmakers and horrible people like P3๐Ÿ˜ก
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: .Disputed.

He is Upen Patel 2.0 ๐Ÿ˜†

Kissi ko nahi chorta. Heard that he got divirced fir a third time?

he's way worse then upen trust me. He Confessed in National Newspapers that He cannot stick with 1 women for too long & is a womanizer. My sympathies are with people who are his fans caz really it's your badluck that aapko aisa Kamina pasand hai actually more than sympathy it's pity. May god grant you a better person to fangirl over
CupofCoffeee thumbnail

Originally posted by: bluerobin

I only listen songs these days , left movie viewing to be honest . Will watch highway for sure . I haven't seen ram leela but I loved deepika's dance . I love this dress of alia in highway ๐Ÿ˜†

I haven't watched highway, looks boring for my taste๐Ÿ˜†  although I heard Alia got praised a lot for this movie.

Ram Leela is gud too, sad ending but its gud, Deepika is awesome again n Ranveer is gud too๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†
CupofCoffeee thumbnail

Originally posted by: nadaanmasakalli

he's way worse then upen trust me. He Confessed in National Newspapers that He cannot stick with 1 women for too long & is a womanizer. My sympathies are with people who are his fans caz really it's your badluck that aapko aisa Kamina pasand hai actually more than sympathy it's pity. May god grant you a better person to fangirl over

Just read last night, he said dat if I get paid to make out wid sumone as hot as Bips, I wud even  do it for free lmaooo๐Ÿ˜†

movie k promos are just okayish๐Ÿ˜†