Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Natasa Stankovic scores a hattrick with Ajay Devgn!

dhartiamber thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Bigg Boss 8 evictee and Serbian model Natasa Stankovic shot for Vimal Pan Masala TV commercial recently with Bollywood star Ajay Devgn.

The lovely aspiring actress shared a selfie of hers with Ajay on her social networking page clicked from off the set.

In the photo, Natasa looks ravishing with her kohl-lined eyes, a look she has never flaunted before.

She has earlier done an item number in Satyagraha' and a cameo in Action Jackson', both of which happen to be Ajay Devgn starrer.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dhartiamber thumbnail
She was in bigg boss but i didnt know she did films before 
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: dhartiamber

Bigg Boss 8 evictee and Serbian model Natasa Stankovic shot for Vimal Pan Masala TV commercial recently with Bollywood star Ajay Devgn.

The lovely aspiring actress shared a selfie of hers with Ajay on her social networking page clicked from off the set.

In the photo, Natasa looks ravishing with her kohl-lined eyes, a look she has never flaunted before.

She has earlier done an item number in Satyagraha' and a cameo in Action Jackson', both of which happen to be Ajay Devgn starrer.

Seems like ajay got a thing towards her!! Shes really stunning but in big boss was a bore!!
dhartiamber thumbnail
Originally posted by: wat_up

Seems like ajay got a thing towards her!! Shes really stunning but in big boss was a bore!!

i only watch weekend episodes salman hosts she was nice girl but didnt stay in the show for long. i thought she is a model does only ads didnt know she acted in films before. She was also in durex ad of ranveer's. 
Ajay entered in her "atariya", finally.
swati1975us thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Item numbers don't just randomly land in the lap of random Serbian dancers - there are hundreds of anonymous firangi backup dancers in Bollywood - no one gives them a second look. I guess she landed in Ajay's lap and then the rest was history. 
Kajol's passive approach to her marriage has emboldened Ajay - he used to be a lot more discreet in the past. 
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Oh she'll score MUCH more than a hattrick with Ajay! ðŸ˜†
LSctt thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Sad.. She was a nice girl in bb and also has a bf! I guess she will have to do these things to land work
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
.🤣 Edited by ruky786 - 9 years ago
Scorpio_Velvet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
She's hot. Hope to see more of her in BW. She is dating some tv actor as well.