Posted: 7 years ago
Awesome...
rd confesss😳😳😳awww...

Mystic_Aura thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey soldier
Thanks 4 updating didu luv u shooo much
All the best for exams!! Wishes chahiye? Dates bhej diyo!!
Luv u muuuah

-Sanyu
vrinda65 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
AUTHOR'S NOTE

Firstly thank you people for waiting for a month. Now my exams are finally over and I am gonna continue with all my stories. YIPPPEEE !!!!! only I know how much I missed writing and how much I missed you all. Sadly, today is the day Sadda Haq is also ending :( but as we all know we are true shqians and it will be #SaddaHaqForever for us. I hope you all are still keen on reading my stories. 

CHAPTER 30

SANYUKTA'S P.O.V.

After my performance I felt like a new energy has been transferred in me. It was something surreal, like I got a part of what I was missing for so long. I must thank my stars that it gave me the power I needed, to do this after so long.

Everyone, including my friends, were shocked to see me dance. Especially the boys, their mouth was shaped in perfect 'O'. I decided to talk to them later amd give them some time to digest ny performance, meanwhile I met the team captains and greeted them. Yes, I had a tiff with C.I.T.E. captain, Arjun, I know he is going to be another villain in my story, but its nice after all lods of sugar results to diabities ;)

Later we, me and Randhir, were walking back towards the team after checking around, as we were the Captain and Vice-Captain, so it was our duty. 

I don't know why, but this boy is different. He does not show any problem in being led by a girl.

I was smiling and remembering how he went on stage, just because I asked him and then the song he sung. It was so beautiful and magical, I could feel myself relax. His eyes were depicting an unknown emotion during his song, it was like he is actually imagining himself on a date with some one.Wait, does he really have a date? No, if he had any one in his life, he would have let me know very first. By the way What will it be like to go out with him? I don't kniw why but I could imagine myself in that song, standing as Randhir sings it for me. No Sanyu what are you thinking, I mentally slapped myself. All this is not true... all I know I was elated to dance after such a long time, it felt as if I am gaining a new found strength in me.

I was limping as the effect of pain-killers had subsided and my leg was paining more than before. I was walking behind him.
I was limping, I guess dancing with a broken leg was not actually a great idea. My leg was in a great pain and I could not walk properly and there Mr. Shekhawat was busy in his blabbering.

Randhir-"today's day was so great! You know Sanyu..." he suddenly turned back to see me limping.  I don't know what got into him, he ran to me and sweeped me off my feet, to in his arms.

"Shekhawat leave I can walk" I tried to protest. Last thing I wanted was to potray myself as a damsel in distress, I don't need anyone's help to walk down the paths of my life, so I protested again and tried to wriggle out of his arms but a look from Randhir was enough to make me zip my mouth.

Yoyo saw us entering and declared as if king and queen are coming, "attention the saviour of the night Princess Sanyukta Agarwal is coming" all of them clapped and welcomed me. I was laughing at how childish my friends can be. Finally Randhir put me down from his arms and made me sit on a nearby bench and DT ran towards me and hugged me squeezing the shit out of her.

Seriously I know that they love me and care for me but squeezing me, they made me suffocate. Somehow I managed to say, "Guys... leave me before I die of suffocation" 

They said, "Oops" like realisation struck them that they were practically crushing me in their hugs and everybody backed-off.

As they backed off I noticed Piyu was also standing, "Piyu you can stand on your legs?"

Piya-"yup Arush did some trick and made my leg all fine." I was happy that my friend had someone care for her " But leave all this and tell me jaan how come you danced?" Piyu inquired.

I smiled inwardly and replied, "don't know I just felt I cannot let my friends and college down. You all trust me and I wanted to keep your trust alive."

Arav-"but when did you practised?"

Me-"no practice it was all prompt on stage."

"What the hell?" Screamed everyone, they were shocked, I guess it was indeed a shock for them.

Arushi chuckled, "guys this is magic of Sanyu and dance." She then winked at me. I know the smile and glow on her face told everything I wanted to know. They are really happy to see me perform, to be truethful I am also feeling really peaceful after dancing.

The moment my feet touched stage, I felt at home. This WAS my world, this IS my world and this WILL be my world. And that moment gave me an inner peace. All my tension and stress everything was gone long, and there stood a confident Sanyu ready to beat the shit out of some people. My trance was broken by Yoyo.

Yoyo-"anarkali you were magical all together"

All the compliments were making me smile, remembering my past moments, all the good ones and I knew that before the bad ones come running by to ruin my moment, I should shift the attention quickly and I did it.

Me-"no I wasn't magical but someone else was for sure."

As if getting a cue of what I wanted Vidushi chucked in with me.

Vidushi-"exactly. So Randhir tell me whom do plan in taking to date?"

Randhir-"what me? No way. No one." He face was flushed as he got caught off-guard.

Vidushi-"C'mon it was quite visible with words you sang. It looked like how much you are in love." She winked at him.

Looking at Randhir's face I decided to play along with Vidu. 

Me-"yup c'mon tell us Randhir. We are besties you can share with us. This will be our lil secret. Shhh..." 

Randhir smiled looking at me.

Randhir-"no one really"

Piya-"chuck it Randhir. We all know who she is."

Piyu knew? I don't get it. I mean I thought it was just a prank right? And wooh here I come to know that my so called new friend indeed has someone in life, someone about whom everyone knew but me.

My face was now like a balloon, I was hurt, "hawww all of them know about your beloved except me. Not fair Shekhawat."

Randhir-"shut up Agarwal. They are speaking nonsense". I looked at others' faces and could see tension and mischiveous smiles, and I knew that there is INDEED MORE THAN SOMETHING.

My anger was now on seventh heaven. No wait ! My anger is that of hell, not heaven.

Me-"enough now you tell me or I call of my friendship right now" I waited for two minutes and not getting any answer I got up yelling "enough is enough. I am done with you." I had injured leg yet I got up stubbornly and started limping away from him.

I felt only one thing, Betrayed. I don't know why but yes I was feeling betrayed.

"Sanyukta stop. You are hurting your leg more and more. Just stop." I could hear Randhir's voice but I did not even turned around.

"Sanyukta enough of your childishness. Now stop." Randhir again pleaded but I was more than determined to not stop.

"Ohk fine if you want to know then you must know." I stopped at once but still did not turned around. Randhir began saying,

"You know her Sanyukta. You know her. She is beautiful, cute, intelligent and most importantly my Princess. She is an Angel Sanyukta who has brought me my life back. She has given my life a motivation, an inspiration. you know her but not more than I do. She is here listening to every word and every letter"

I was getting more agitated, angry. I could feel a certain amount of tension being build up inside me. Why does he have to go all around? Why can't he name her? I looked around but there was no other girl, ofcourse except our DT girl gang, but all of them are commited or ready to commit, none of them can get in relation woth Randhir nor can Randhir have feeling for them.

In the end I shouted-"who the hell is she Shekhawat? Name her. Because I cannot see any girl out here."

I chuckled, "oh miss tubelight"

"I am not a tubelight" I turned around and spoke. Suddenly my eyes lit with disgust as I saw Ishika going from there.

that was the moment when my heart broke into pieces a million pieces, I don't know why and how my anger got better part of me, "seriously Shekhawat. You did not find anyone else other than that Chipkali. No actually I must have understood you all boys are same all you need is girls exposing themselves, this is not love Shekhawat, its lust. Pure LUST." My body started boiling with every word.

I continued, "how could you fall for that Ishika. How could you stoop so low?"

I wanted to shout on him, kill him then and there. I thought he was different but no, I was a mad person all boys are same. Before I could continue and speak more Randhir shouted.

Rd-" Enough Sanyukta. The whole world can see it, everyone knows about it. Then how come you can't see it? Do you think my level is that of Ishika's? You are accusing my love and my love is not impure. Don't you get it ? I LOVE YOU SANYUKTA AGARWAL. I LOVE YOU DAMN-IT. YOU ARE MY PRINCESS, MY ANGEL. I want to take care pf you for whole life and next life too. The very first day I saw you, I knew you were the one for whom I have been waiting for my whole life. I love you Sanyukta. I am madly, deeply and irrevocably in love with you Agarwal. I want to pamper you with all that I have my Princess. I want to fill your life with happiness Angel. I cannot bring you starts, moon or sun but I can bring their light as a sign of happiness for you. I LOVE YOU SANYU..." As Rd finished, I realised how close we were. Only few milimeters and our lips could have met each other. I could see his face shining with the star-light. There was a different glow on his face, it was glow of hope, care, and love. Love? I so wanted to say something but my body denied.

I wanted to believe him, his love but what if history repeats itself? No his love is true, it can be seen in his eyes. Get a life girl, all this Love is just shit, it may mean a world to girl but it is just a word for these boys. I am not letting anyone use me.

And I pushed Randhir away with all my might and went away. I stopped the bus, hopped on and went away, away from Randhir.

newmoon18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
mind blowing update loved it to the core it was totally on sanyu POV she was so happy to dance dance is really her life everybody loves her a lot she was so angry on rd for not telling her abut his love omg the confession was superb bt sanyu reaction excited for next
don girls thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Finally rd told Sanyu that he love her
anu5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awsm update!!
Loved it
Loved sanyu s POV
Loved her view abt her dance
Her frustration thinking that Rd loves ishika
Hope sanyu gives a chance to Rd and loves him back!!

Waiting for the next update!!😊😊
Mystic_Aura thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hello...
Since Vrinda didu is quite busy and also she isnt able to visit here, I am having the opportunity to help her out by posting this on her behalf :) do like n review!! :D

CHAPTER 31

RD'S P.O.V.

I was waiting for a reply from Sanyu. The moment I confessed my feelings for her she looked up directly in my eyes, as if she was searching for something. Her facial expression turned from shocked to happy to sad and anger. Before I could register anything, she pushed me and went away.

I was too confused and I looked at our group, they were all silent, giving me sympathic looks, it was looking at Arush's face I realised she just ran off. I ran behind her trying to look for her, stop her but by the time I arrived at the college gate, she was gone. Gone away from me ! I cannot describe what I felt, I just wanted to get away from here, run to Sanyu and hug her tightly not letting her go. I felt a hand on my
back, I turned around to find everyone standing.

Piya-"give her some time Randhir."

"But Piya what did I do? What mistake did I commit that she does not love me?" I sounded like a baby whining for his favourite chocolate.

Piya-"its not about you Randhir, it is about past. Your love was strong that is why she befriended you, she let you in her world, but getting into relationship is a huge step for any girl, and here we are talkong about Sanyu. Randhir some times past's grip is so strong that you cannot break the chain all alone. Her past is still controlling her present and future,and she needs support to fight and break free from it. She will push everyone out I know that very well but we need to be adament to stick by her."

Arushi-"yes Randhir. You have hit her where it hurts, she wants to come to you but her past won't leave her. Right now she is in an inner battle, we know this. All I can say is don't give up, it is only your live that can unlock the door to her heart."

After hearing them I was not in a position to reply, I was feeling frustrated hence ignoring all their pleas I started my bike and rushed out of college.

SANYUKTA'S P.O.V.

I stepped in house and rushed to my room, locking it from inside. I wanted some time alone, away from everyone. I texted Maa that I don't want to eat anything and I am going to sleep so they must not disturb me.
I knew Piya, Aru and Vidu will handle the whole situation for me.

I lay down on my bed and started crying, I don't know why I am crying but I guess I just felt like doing so. After hours of crying I made a decision, I will not contact or see Randhir. I will stay away from him. That will be his punishment for betraying my trust. Slowly my eyes got heavy and I fell asleep with a chaos in my mind.

RD'S P.O.V.

I was sitting in my room staring at nothing and remembering that night when everything changed.

It has been three days to That Night. The night which was going to be most beautiful night of my life turned into a
wild dream. Dream ! I just wish it was all a dream, but no.

Every passing minute was getting difficult for me. Neither did Sanyu came to college, nor did she replied any of our calls. I went to meet her everyday but dhe did not come to meet me. I used to beg her for a chamce but she remained unresponsive, and then she said something which made my heart fall. Everything for the fest was like on a stop, as Sanyukta was absent and my brain was not supporting me, just four days were left for the informal party and no preparations were done till now. Only if Sanyukta was here I am sure everything would have been completed till now, only if That Night could turn out to be something, something else. With all this thoughts I picked up my guitar and strummed the beats.

Jaane Tu Meri Kya Hai, Jaane Main Tera Kay Tha
Saath Tere Har Pal, Saath Har Lamha Tha.
Jaane Kaisi Kasak Hai, Jaane Kaisi Tadap Hai
Kyun Ye Aakhe Nam Hai, Jaane Kaisaa. Gham Hai.
Hai Dosti Humko Yakin To, Dosti Aur Kuch Bhi Nahi Tha
Par Kai Se Tujh Ko Baatae, Kyun Chubtay Hai Pairo Mine Kaate

Ke Pyaar Yehi Hai, Ye Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na
Jaana Dil Jaana, Kaise Tune Na Jana
Ke Pyaar To Hai, Ye Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na
Kyun Aise Chubti Hai Tujhse Doori, Kyun Laguti Hai Zindegi You Aadhuri
Chuwa Kisi Ne Tujhu Ko To Laga Ke, Dil Main Kisi Ne Jaise Aag Laga Ke...
Duniya Jalaadi Hai. Meri

Jaane Kaisi Kasak Hai, Jaane Kaisi Tadap Hai
Kyun Ye Aakhe Nam Hai, Jaane Kaisaa. Gham Hai.

Jaana Dil Jaana, Kaise Mine Na Jana
Ke Pyaar Yehi Hai, Ye Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na.
Jaana Dil Jaana, Kaise Tune Na Jana
Ke Pyaar To Hai, Ye Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na

Why Sanyu? I know there is no relation of love between us but there was a
relation of friendship between us. A bond which we shared, we knew it was more than friendship. Then why are you not ready to accept it? Fine if you are stubborn then I xan also be more than stubborn. Maybe you and I don't get into relationship as couple but I will make sure that our friendship does not get affected by it. I know now what to do, first I will win over my friend back and then I will have my girl back. Be ready Sanyukta, because you are not getting away from me not now, not ever.

PIYA'S P.O.V.

It has been three days, three days that Sanyu has stepped out of her room. I still remember that Sanyu was in her room the whole night and next day,

flashback

I had already told Maa and Masi whatever happened that day, Maa was crying thinking it was her fault that Sanyu is reacting like this, Masi tried to calm her down and console her but in vain.

It was now 24 hours passed to whatever happened nothing was normal. Everyone was silent and worried about Sanyukta and Randhir, no one was in a position to speak a word and then there came Sanyukta, in her night dress with red puffy eyes. Looking at Sanyu Vidushi rushed to her at once at hugged her, Sanyu too hugged her back.

Vidushi-"Sanyu you are fine right? You are ohk?"

Sanyu-"relax Vidushi I am fine and I will make everything fine."

Vidushi-"means you are gonna accept Ran... " sanyu cut her off in middle.

Sanyukta-"no vidushi. I have not accepted anything, but I have decided something."

Arushi-"what?"

Sanyu-"I will stay away from Randhir and everyone. No contacts with that Boy. What does he think he can use me? No way. Now he will realise whom he has messed up with."

That was enough for me, "WHAT THE HELL SANYU? WHAT ARE YOU SPEAKING? CAN'T YOU GET THAT HE LOVES YOU GENUINELY? CANNOT YOU SEE THE LOVE HE HAS FOR YOU IN HIS EYES?"

Sanyu-"what are you speaking Piya?
You are shouting on me for That Selfish Boy who tried to play with my trust?"

"Selfish? Ya right, he is selfish, that is the reason he loved you from day one but never let you know about it. Yes he played with your heart and that is why he is crying in his room, and begging you to talk to him once, give him a chance."

Things got messed up that night I and Sanyu entered a huge arguement at the end of which Sanyu stayed adament on her decision and locked herself in her room.

flashback ends

It has been four days now to there whole drama. I have seen Randhir, he has gone pale. He is still trying to get back Sanyu. He is sending her
continous messages, calling her even coming here. Two nights before he came about Sanyukta's decision and he was broken. No one has heard from him since then. Arush says how he keeps himself confined in his room.

Soon the whole DT came to know about her decision and here they are banging on her room's door begging her to come out. All this begging drama is going in for two days but I am not going to bang and beg because I know the girl sitting inside is too STUBBORN to hear us.

Well that does not mean I am going to sit around and watch the whole drama. I have watched Randhir's condition and I know Sanyu too, so I have decided to step in and get some brains in her head.

All I need is making her get out of her
room once and then I can have my way.

PREACP:-

SOCHO... SOCHO...

anu5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Loved ur update di!!
Flawlessly penned
Poor Rd feeling bad for him
He genuinely loved sanyu
But sanyu is not letting go of her past
Even she had arguments with piya
But Rd is determined to get his girl back
Why is sanyu so adamant
Hope all DT should make sanyu jealous and knock some love in her heart and brain for Rd!!

Will be waiting for the next update!!😊
newmoon18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nice update everything so messed up rd so broken sanyu locked up herself . she decided to ignore rd this is getting intrstng excited for next
Alaukik thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Nice update
Sanyukta still living in her past
she is certain he may use her
she locked herself

Randhir is devastated
she needs time
hope she understand that Randhir really love her

Thanks for PM