Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Fiery.Fawkes

#MyWeirdTaste #Music

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2jYzr1FH0g[/YOUTUBE]

I like it!

I thought it was my favourite Bryan Adams at first. πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: untilwhenever21

There's 2 films that Imran was rumored to be a part of one was a film along the lines of Indian Jones and features the discovery of submerged city of Dwarka which ROM was going to direct [x] and the other was Biriyani which would be made under ROM production house with Sonam and directed by Ram Madhvani (he registered the name but no further details.) [x]
I remember back when Sonam was promoting Mausam and in an interview she was asked about future projects and the reporter said Imran had confirmed that they'd be doing a movie together and she was taken back cause he wasn't suppose to reveal anything since they hadn't signed on the dotted lines lol. I never found out what that film was though, it might've been Finding Fanny or possibly one of the above ...

@ Kaan - The glamor world was way too appealing !! Who wants to be stuck in a room with books when you can have people coming to you at your beck and call lol. Plus being media trained helps as well ...

That is finding funny 21! Homi is close to Sonam. during Mausam rite. Funny shud be searched by Sonam and Imran. but then cocktail happened. Homi left Sonam. Imran flop phase happen. and ur fubu also joined in. Homi now Dpad's dahling and silly Sonam back out for FUBU.
i never care much with their attitude offscreen TBH. I hate aishu merely for her annoying vibe in movie. yup that infamous giggle. rest hmm okay kinda whatever auntie! love auntie with anil the most. taal. 
Backbone dihedral angles and (and )
A Ramachandran plot, also known as a Ramachandran diagram or a [,] plot, was originally developed by Gopalasamudram Ramachandran, an Indian physicist, in 1963.

------------------------------

BRAVO BRAVO ji. I nearly migraine again here due to u!!!!!
Anyone here likes "Kyun, Ho Gaya Naa ?" Dumb movie, but I enjoy watching it here and there...

With Anil, I also like Hamara Dil Aapke Paas Hain...

I even like her movie Jeans 🀣 I have a very old bond with that movie, so I like watching it here and there...
Edited by Fiery.Fawkes - 9 years ago
untilwhenever21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fiery.Fawkes

Aish may come across fake and all, but I love how she never lets outsiders' words get to her. Love that quality of her. Dogs may keep barking but she keeps her head high and moves on with her life...

I used to hate Aish back in the days and then I grew up and now I just have a lot of respect for her despite eye-rolling every-time with her diplomatic answers but I give her props for the way she has lead her life to this point.

To be honest I have no clue how Sonam even became friends with Homi lol. It might've been through Anaita who knows πŸ˜• . Girl was stupid for giving that role up but hey KS benefited her more anyways, so all is good.

I like the song you posted Fiery !!.

Originally posted by: DY.chakravarty

no i hate auntie. no 1 in my hating list! dont know y two among my closest here u n nora are auntie ji phan.😭
give me the link!

Yes I know you hate her. πŸ˜†

Whenever I decide to hate on Aunty, she pulls me back in with her love for Aradhya. πŸ˜† Her one redeeming factor.

Here's the interview:

[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=6iMOt8q_TvA[/YOUTUBE]

Watch the Letterman interview too. Just as good. πŸ˜† Her accent LOL.

[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=s0TVFKupPig[/YOUTUBE]
kandukondain kundokondain ..and even robot I likeee..yup .me singing now..aapka dil..Hamare paas hai, hamaraa dilll...aapke pass hai...
PaapiGudia thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I liked aish in TAAL , HDCS, DEVDAAS, MOHOBATTE AND JOSH.Iam her childhood fanπŸ˜›
PaapiGudia thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
And what is the name of that film where she was raped and anil K supports her ????