The Actresses' Roundtable with Rajeev Masand: PC, Alia, Pari, Tabu - Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 years ago
What did Uglia and Parineti do to get an interview on their crap careers?
cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
I adore alia and tabu is one of my fav. I like them both on and off screen 
The chopra sisters have a repulsive personality. They are so full of themselves..difficult to stand them
Uglia is so ugly that I wanna puke. Other three looks decent here especially Priyanka looks very good.
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Tabu was soft-spoken and nice to listen to , but she was out-shouted by the others ... 
She seemed amused by Alia's replies and "confessions" .. looks like she is listening to her interview for the first time.. 

PC's advice to Alia and Pari was nice.. but she went overboard with her "I will slap you" ... It was so awkward and weird to see her appoint herself as some "big sister" or "mentor" to them.. They clearly got uncomfortable ... 

Pari's contribution to this roundtable conversation sort of ended up revealing the fact that she hardly had much to invoke in terms of "examples" from her filmography.. She just went back Ishaqzaade and LVRB whenever she had to.. 

ViccoTurmeric thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I kinda liked the roundtable
Contrary to belief that Priyanka was annoying I found her to be honest in her opinions. She said things which she believed in and didn't hesitate in being upfront! Yes I agree she was very aggressive in her opinions and her thoughts but I appreciate such a bold personality. 
BUT at same time I hated way she was cutting off Alia when she was trying to put her point forward. This is something that can put anyone off. She did the same during Gunday! Its difficult for her to give an interview in a group

Alia was the best for me. I have fell in love with her all over again

Tabu has been one of finest actress and she comes out to be calm and composed, one who allows her juniors to speak first! She is also down to earth. Wanted to hear how did Kashmir/Haider affected her but alas!

Pari- well I was kinda confused. She was lied a lot. But at same time her personality wasn't off-putting and she is good orator too

Though last years roundtable was more fun. but it was only Kangana and Vidya's show! This year everyone contributed equally... So I liked it
-Phantom- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Priyanka - Arrogant
Tabu - Boring
Parineeti - Irrelevant
Alia - Fun
TheJake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This was good ... I don't know why I like listening to PC ... I like her agressiveness. But enjoyed actors roundtable more ... The guys were so humble and got to know some interesting stuff about Ritesh. For the first time it made me like him. 😆
Wow PC is so frikin arrogant! 'The movie could have failed but it didn't because I picked it up' what the hell!??
And parineeti was such a misfit and so annoying she gave no good performance last year! Massand talks like a woman! Bakwas show! Only liked Tabu!
woww...i guess its gonna b a long wait till Alia bcomes mature or she needs 2 stop 2 act like this dum overacting bimbo...i actually liked parineeti,tabu and PC more here..evrytime Alia spoke i was like shutup🤢..nome wants 2 know about ur emotions and how u feel..try and and answer smart for once..