Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mahirmukhtar thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: i_m_aastha

Been silent reader unable 2 comment but today finally got time...beautiful updates dear...u know I love dark fictions...keep giving us more...n do pm me... 😊

Welcome dear! πŸ€— I would try my best to live upto our expectations dear! πŸ˜‰

And thanks for loving it dear!  πŸ˜ƒ Will continue soon! πŸ˜‰
Priya_ShrAvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
We are in pg51...crossed half century πŸ₯³
To celebrate that we need our daily dose... πŸ€ͺ
mahirmukhtar thumbnail
           Ashlok Dark FF
        My Ransacked Heart

Chapter 17

The Little Death

My words will bring to life the deepest part of ur untouched soul,

MY raw emotions will pull you in & force u to feel, 

MY raw passion will bring urs to the surface along with me, 

U Will not be able to ignore who u were meant to be.. 

As i force u to face ur inner fears & teach u abt the darkness of ur unexhibited needs,

I will invade ur habitat, I will explore u, I will take over u, 

I will completley control u, physically & mentally, 

I will make u fiend for me..

I will become ur new addiction, i will become ur motivation to create , 

I will effortlessly make ur legs weak & shake.. 

I will bring u to ur knees , i will teach u how to turn loose & let go.. 

Ur body will squimish & squirm ,cry out my name & ache for me, 

Ur hardend heart will break open for me...

The more u experience me the more u will learn & discover urself.. 

I will bring out the darkest parts of u, 

I will conquer & expose ur weakness, 

I will totally posses ur body like a spirit.. 

With ur eyes rolling back in ur brain, ur body movements are uncontained..

U have relinquished to me full control of ur physical use, 

I have ur body doin things u never thought it could do...

Only the liberation of the natural capacity for love in human beings ~ can master their sadistic destructiveness~

"Dad was it Kirloskar uncle on the phone", a girl's voice came from the doorway which made Mr. Siddarth Mehta, drop his cell phone with surprise...

The startled Mr. Mehta turned in a daze to see a fat and stout girl in the doorway. The girl had dark circles around her eyes and was chewing her lip with worry...

"Dad I am asking you something, was it Astha's dad on the phone", she repeated, sounding a little annoyed...

"Yes dear, he asked for my help in finding her, it's been many days, he wanted to know about the progress of our department", Siddharth replied, perspiration was still glinting on his forhead due to nervousness...

"Dad good of you to remind me I too came here to ask you that did you find anything about her? ", she asked worriedly...

"No child I maybe a commissioner and got power but I don't have a third eye dear as I am still a human, we are trying to find her but, still not any sign of her had been found out", he answered, rubbing the bridge of his nose tiredly...

"Dad didn't uncle Avdhoot paid the ransom to those kidnappers", she said, twisting her fingers with worry...

"Nope, they didn't demand anything, I am thinking that the kidnapper is doing this for revenge, maybe some personal reasons", he answered in a low voice, almost mumbling to himself...

At his words Angie's face leached of all color...

She was trying to find some meaning behind his words, when he slid his hand from her butt to her thigh and gripping it hard hoisted her body upwards and suddenly hitched that leg over his hip...

She gave a shocked squeal, but didn't fall because his other arm was wrapped tightly around her waist and his lower body was pinning her to the wall.

Her hands were now free from his trap hold so she dug her fingers in his shoulders trying to break his hold on her, but he smiled coldly and lowering his head to her breast took a nipple in his mouth, tugging it between his teeth...

Astha gave a broken moan and her head fell back, hitting it hard on the wall behind, but she was oblivious to the pain...

Tugging harder, he took the whole nipple in his mouth, sucking at it...

She gave a gasp and took hold of his hair in a fist, reflexively to support herself, her waist arched back in his grip and her lower body undulated against his own, grinding at his jean covered hardness...

Shlok gripped her other leg and hitched it too over his hip...

Astha felt as if her whole body had become liquid, a burning melting wax, even her senses had caught fire and now she was being consumed by the flames, that were arising from her wet core and that he was kindling in her with his desire...

She curled her legs around him, tightening their grip around his waist...

He was too undulating his lower body now, grinding his hardness against her pleasure point in the parody of the final union...

His mouth had left it's hold on her nipple and was now sucking the sensitive cords of her arched neck...

The heat in her core was unbearable now, making her perspire, making her want to tear her skin off from her traitorous body which was now moving towards it's final downfall of it's own accord...

Shlok braced himself against the wall, and lifted her face towards him, with a cruel hand...

She was looking at him with unfocused eyes, her mouth was open and she was gasping like a fish, her senses too befuddled to understand what was happening with her...

He left her chin and her head fell back to the wall, her eyes unseeing, her head twisting from side to side on her slender neck...

She looked like a slender stalk of a plant that was completely at the mercy of a hurricane...

And in that case she was stuck in the eye of the storm that was Shlok, smashing against the mile high waves of passion, totally drowning in his toxic desire, helpless, devastated to see her body getting out of her control, completely out of her wits, her thoughts scrambling...

Smiling mercilessly, he brought the hand, which was clutching her leg, sliding upward over her thigh and touched a long finger to her melting warmth, moving it inside her wet core...

At the same time he lowered his mouth on her neck and bit hard at the sensitive cord...

The combined pleasure and pain was too much for Astha's  over-stimulated body, it detonated, bending backwards in his arms, her mouth gasping open on an inhuman scream...

But he clamped a hand over her mouth so that no sound could escape, in her mindless agony she bit hard on his palm, her body a living breathing inferno, her mind screamed for the angel of innocence that was flying away on white wings. As  a last attempt her arms moved forward to catch it's wing but it flew away from her clutches, giving a tinkling laugh...

She wanted to run after it but something pulled her back and when she turned back to see who it was, her breath froze to see the dark eyes of desire's devil glittering and gazing into her own, spreading his arms wide to receive her. ...

Why did it felt, if she would gaze in his eyes her body would relinquish her protective hold on her soul...

Frightened she tried to turn tail and run but the ground under her feet cracked open and she fell into the dark oblivion, her arms still extended towards the white angel...

The girl was totally wiped out he thought , with satisfaction curling through every pore of his body...

He hadn't find his satisfaction inside her on purpose, but to see her breaking apart in his arms had given him a heady sort of satisfaction...

Shlok was a master of pleasure he knew how to control it, how to feed it bit by bit to his partner and what nerve ending to tweak, what pleasure point to press to wring out the maximum of pleasure...

And that girl will be no different from his other women, once she will learn everything about giving and receiving pleasure, he smiled shaking his head derisively and lifted his hand to suck at his bitten palm...

He had left his hold on her after she had her orgasm and with no support her legs had buckled, making her body slide down the wall and land in a heap on the floor, her arms still extended upwards as if to catch something...

Or to hug daddy dearest, the saintly daddy, he gave a sardonic laugh...

His gaze went towards the fallen girl, tears were silently leaking from her still unseeing eyes, forming salty tracks on her cheeks...

She was too innocent to know that she had her first orgasm and that too without him inside her, he thought still smiling satirically...

"Or is she innocent", his lips curled in a mocking smile...

It seemed that there is no innocent left in the world, people are hypocrites, he thought bitterly...

Heaving a sigh he again looked towards that girl. Her eyes were closed now and her arms had fallen to her sides, she was asleep...

Shlok went near her and bending to his waist, brought a long arm under her legs and the other around her back to lift her up and take her to the bedroom which was specially prepared for her...

Kirloskar Residence

Avdhoot was pacing the lounge, tension was evident in every line of his body...

He had tried to speak to Kalindi, who was living in Astha's room, from the time her daughter had been abducted...

She was awake, but when she heard him entering the room, she had turned her back on him and had acted as she was asleep...

Avdhoot had called her name many times, but after finally realizing that he wasn't going to get an answer from her, he had went down and was now thinking about how to find if that kid still lived or not...

After pacing relentlessly for a long time, he suddenly paused mid-stride, he had gotten an idea...

Why didn't I think of that before, he admonished himself, mentally...

He picked up his cellphone and called Ramu Kaka, to whom he had sent to his hideout after the incident, to save him from more police investigation...

"Pick up the damn phone Ramlal", he whispered impatiently, when no one received his call...

He redialed the number again, and on the third ring someone picked up the phone...

"Hello, Ramlal speaking", someone said in a hoarse voice...

"About time you received my call", he whispered harshly...

"Sir I had gone outside to buy some food and left the mob at home by mistake" , he answered in an apologizing voice...

"The food finished, but I had given instructions to atleast stock the hideout with ration for a month", Avdhoot said suspiciously...

"No sir, it seems your instructions were not obeyed", Ramlal answered...

"Okay no problem, I'll send someone to give you the money, so you could buy food for yourself", Avdhoot answered...

"Now coming towards the point that why I called you", Avdhoot paused to take a breath, "I need a favour from you ramlal and I know you are my most faithful man on whom I could trust", he continued in a whisper emphasizing the two words faithful and trust...

"Yes boss please tell me what I have to do and I'll try my level best to live upto your expectations", he said obediently...

"I am going to give you an address, you have to go there and first see if there is a new building there and then you should ask from neighbors or anyone around that did Anjali and Niranjan's son, still live there or had visited the house and also see to that if some new family lives there", Avdhoot gave him instructions in a breathless voice...

Ramlal wrote down the address and then after convincing Avdhoot that he will do his duty with utmost honesty, he disconnected the call...

A frown line forming on his head, he dialed a number, and someone picked up on the third ring...

"Boss that man Avdhoot has told me to visit your old house and ask from people around that are you still alive and had visited the house, he said without taking breath, worry reflecting in his voice...

"So what should I do now sir?", he asked in a worried voice...

"No problem Ram Lal, just tell him that I am still alive, had visited the house last month and that no one lives there", Shlok answered in a calm voice...

"But boss you'll be exposed, Ramlal exclaimed...

"Not to worry Ramu Kaka, I know you care for me, but I am doing that for a purpose", Shlok answered laughingly...

Ramlal knew when he was dismissed. "Okay boss", Ramlal said in a defeated voice. He knew about Shlok, that he was the most stubborn person in the world, but still he loved him as a son...

Still smiling Shlok disconnected the call...

Now his focus was on the game of chess spread before him, he was playing alone with an invisible opponent...

His tongue in his cheek and a frown on his forhead he paused...

A sinister smile tugging at his lips he lifted his pawn and pushed the opponent's king, it fell down rolling on the floor...

"Checkmate Avdhoot", he whispered sinisterly...

Shlok lifted his face towards the ceiling and laughed, the sound of his devilish laughter ringing around the room... 

Edited by mahirmukhtar - 9 years ago
Subhashiniiiii thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am First πŸ˜†
Love the Poem U r a Star β­οΈ Sweet Devil πŸ˜ˆ
he want Conquer ,devastate her and he make his Love her disease and 
freeze her with his Dark love 😈 
😲 Angie's father is ppartner with Avadhoot...If he have any hand of his in Avadhoot misdeeds πŸ˜‘
I Feel  Angie will Play a key role to Busted Shlok in Future πŸ˜•
Her angel of Inocence away from her 😭she completely fell into the hell 
which is he created by for her no return πŸ˜‘

Angel defeted and devil won the this Time πŸ˜‘
I am totally Confused his behaviour What he will get Sexually satisfying her πŸ˜† No clue
What Type of revenge is he taking from her
He took a Bedroom which is Specially made for her...But what about her proper needs 
Food ,cloths ..did he have any plan to feed her πŸ˜ƒ
P.S Happy New Year dear πŸ€— Hope we get another  Update Before New YearπŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Subhashini_chow - 9 years ago
mahirmukhtar thumbnail

Updated! πŸ˜ˆ
potomac thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Omgg ... That was intense and the most intense I have ever read ... Hats off bud πŸ‘ now waiting 😳
mahirmukhtar thumbnail

Originally posted by: potomac

Brilliant mahi πŸ‘

Thanks Deepa! πŸ˜‰
mahirmukhtar thumbnail

Originally posted by: potomac

Omgg ... That was intense and the most intense I have ever read ... Hats off bud πŸ‘ now waiting 😳

Thank you so much Deepa! πŸ€—
charanyaaj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thank u for the update mahir.😊
That lines express shlok's POV ... U r an evil queen 😈
Coming to story
It seems like astha and angie their father's also partners in crime
I feel shlok did  a right job by using angie to trap astha
Shlok- Astha part that was very intense. I dont know what to say...
Such an brilliant update...
Waiting for next part...
Edited by charanyaaj - 9 years ago
dv19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Marvellous... enjoyed to the core..