Soul Sisters Chat Club (MEMBERS only)

Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Errr... Hi!

Kalpana here! And this is Soul Sisters' Chat Club!

Soul Sisters mean my friends on IF who are as crazy as me!

For detailed members list, as in to know the names of those poor people who have been tagged as crazy by me, check the next post!

Rules: If you don't follow them, I won't talk to you!

1. No bashing allowed! You can have discussions about characters and their negative behavior but no bashing! If you want to bash the characters of my story, each of my story have their own thread, do it there!

2. Small talks are encouraged; as in asking how are you, how was your day, how is your family etc. Small talk is dying in today's fast forward world and I wish to save this endangered species!

3. Chatting about anything and everything is allowed but do remember that public can read your posts so be careful about what you write! So don't talk about the things, you don't want whole world to know!

4. This rule is not for others; it is for me! I tend to wallow a lot about my problems, so if I went into that, it is your job as a fellow soul sister to stop me. I am depending on you!

5. Talk as much as you want about my stories, I am very eager to listen to you!

6. Read the rules list of CC forum and do follow them once in a while!

7. If there are any other rules you wish to incorporate, do tell me! I am kinda a new at this CC thing!

That's all for this post folks!

Do contribute and enjoy your time here!

Thanks and take care

Kalpana

Edited by Kalpana_Writer - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail

SS CC Members List!

Hi there! From 2012, I have made lots of friends here and consider many of them as my Soul Sisters!

But I won't be adding all of them here as this is a new thing for me and I want to keep it simple for a while!

So as of 23rd December 2014, I am adding two people here as currently only those two chat with me on regular basis. As time goes on I will add more! Here are their names:

.Muskhaan

Chavvi16

27th January 2015: Found another bakra to join my mad gang!

CrazyEyes

Thanks for checking my thread out,

Kalpana

Edited by Kalpana_Writer - 9 years ago
chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
that was funny
what you said
this chat club is gonna be fun
bring it on kappa rani
and i look forward to chatting with muskaan
and others too
more later
let the pagalpan continue
Edited by chavvi16 - 9 years ago
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail
Glad you enjoyed it! Muskhaan is a ZaYa reader and we chat regularly in my ZaYa Kya Pyar thread so I thought why not invite her too! Plus, if you two are in mood, I can put in a teaser too just to see you guys' reaction!😆 Not today though, coz Kya Pyar is not at all ready but still... I can put it up one day right?😉 And of course once I start updating regularly I will put up a thread just for teasers too! But that plan is for later, right now I am just happy chatting with you two!😃
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail
Haila! I just realised that all the soul sisters joining this club sooner or later will also be my readers. So I can post anything about my stories, here! Aha! I never realised that! So everyday whenever I had some idea get into my head, I can simply come here and post it knowing that sooner or later my readers will read it and give me feedback! Funny! It never struck me before!

Ok! The first titbit for today! I was just reading a Pride and Prejudice FF and I saw that the writer choose a dialogue from the chapter and used it as a title for the chapter once in a while. How unique! I think I should try it too. I know I already do it but only when the dialogue is catchy. Maybe I hould try it for any new upcoming fics. Like Kya Pyar's sequel or Betrayal's sequel. I should simply choose a line for the chapter and use it as title for the chapter and do it for the whole story. How unique would that be! Hmmm... Sochne ki baat hai!😉
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail
Ek Minute! I just realised that this is my thread so i can write whatever I want here. Of course, within limits but I can!

So my oath to soul sisters: I solemnly swear that I will remain crazy as long as Soul Sisters Chat Club is open and I will continue to amuse all of you till all of you go crazy as me or worse, total insane. Pakka promise!😃

And now that the oath is out of way, I can search for my cohort in craziness. 
Hey Kittu, Where are you? Feel like singing the scooby Doo title track!
Kittu Kittu Tu, Where are you? I am waiting for you! Please add music to this song!😆

And second song as I am in mood of craziness today, Aaja Re Kittu Tera Rasta Udeek Diya...😃
chavvi16 thumbnail
Mobile net wasn't working
Just got back home
Need to make khichadi
Give me five mins and will be here properly
chavvi16 thumbnail
here is my pledge to soul sisters chat club
i solemnly swear to be crazy and jhalli at all times
and never let normality hit me and my soul sisters
sorry if i offended anyone
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail
I dont think anyone will be offended by us! We are too crazy to be taken seriously!😆

And good oath! Proud of you!😉
chavvi16 thumbnail
am glad the founder loves my oath
and here to the start of our craziness
being jhalli like our girls geet and khushi
even alia