SWA1992 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Thats amazing... plz pm me when update nxt tine
samyukthakrish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Part 27

"Ab isse kya hua? Subah se chup hai." He spoke to himself and followed her out.

"Randhir paaji!" Yoyo called him from behind.

"Yes Yoyo?" he asked

"Oh paaji, Ankit sir aapko ya fir Sanyu ko bula rahe hain." He said

"Teeke. Mein dekhta hoon" he said

Within a few seconds he found himself standing in front of Ankit's cabin. He knocked and went in once he was acknowledged.

"You wanted to meet sir?" he asked

"Oh yes Randhir. Am glad you are still in the campus. Well, there are a few seminars being conducted in Rajasthan." Said Ankit while Randhir nodded his head.

"These are the topics of discussion in the seminars." He said giving Randhir a bunch of papers.

"I didn't have time to go through them. Could you just make a summary and give, so that I will be able to decide who will be attending? Oh and if possible I want a small write up on each topic." he asked and Randhir nodded his head in affirmation.

He stepped out carrying the bunch and headed to Mechanical Lab, so that he could work without any disturbance. It was way after mid-night by the time he finished his work. He packed everything and was on his way to his room when he heard two girls speak.

"Acha, toh tum aise nahi manogi?" asked one girl

"Sachi yaar, mujhe ..." said the second girl

"Vidushi and Kastuki?" he asked internally

"Dekho Vidu, agar tum mujhe nahi batayi, mein chali Sanyu se complain karne." Warned Kastuki

"Uff. Don't disturb her. Poor girl, let her sleep. She's been having nightmares continuously." Said Vidushi in a low tone.

"Nightmare" thought Randhir

"I know and it's the same one." Replied Kastuki in an even more soft voice.

"Tch. Batati bhi nahi. I mean atleast if she tells it out, she might feel better." Said Vidushi.

"Hmmm. Yeah!! Anyway, topic change mat kar. Why didn't you tell us that you like Parth?" accused Kastuki.

"Arey, kuch batane ke liye nahi hai. Waise Sanyu ko pata hai." She said

"Kya?" whisper yelled Kastuki

"Yeah!! She asked me if I wanted any help to set me up with him. Like what she did with you and Jiggy." Told Vidushi

"This girl!! You know, her brother had a break up right? And since then she's been trying to mend their relationship. But till now she's not able to contact the girl. Its been a while." Said Kastuki

"Oh maybe that's what is bothering her and she is stressing herself." Said Vidushi

"Anyway, we'll see what happens. Now, you continue your story about Parth." Exclaimed Kastuki in a low voice and that's when Randhir realized it was about time that he left from there towards his room. But something stopped him and he turned his way towards Girl's hostel.

When he managed to open the window of a room he heard her voice

"Chodo. Chodo usse.. Woh waisi nahi hai. Please Chodo." She was crying in her sleep twisting and turning. "Di!!!!!!!" she screamed and sat up right on her bed. Randhir who saw the turmoil she was in was concerned for her. Without thinking, he entered her room and in a few seconds took her in a bear hug.

"Aaahhh" she screamed again and instantly Randhir broke the hug and covered her mouth with his palm while he locked her hands in his other hand. "Mein hoon." He said softly. It took about a few seconds for her to register who it was and relax.

But once realization hit her she tensed up "tum? Andar kaise aaye? Kisi ne dekhlia toh? Kastu? Vidu?" she blabbered and again Randhir shut her mouth with his palm.

"Kitna bolti ho. Chup ek dum chup." He said sternly and she fell silent and looked at him innocently with her teary big brown eyes. He sat on the chair beside her bed and handed her a glass of water.

"Drink. You will feel better." He said. She widened her eyes and realized that he probably had heard her scream. Instantly she was insecure and so she did the only thing - masked it with anger.

"Why? How dare you enter into my room? Were you snooping? Oh I know. You wanted to make my life hell right? Am sure you must be happy now seeing am already in one. You have named me s**t, bitch. What else now? Oh yeah, I think psycho should be the next title I should be crowned with. Don't worry, I will accept it as well." She said as tears rolled down her eyes.

She wiped them and stood up "Ladies and Gentlemen, it's a pleasure meeting you all. Sorry I forgot to introduce myself - Am Psycho s**t bitch." She said bowing down.

Randhir lost his temper and pulled her towards him. He held her tightly and in no time she was pinned to her bed with Randhir hovering her "Listen to me very carefully as am not going to repeat it. Whatever has happened in your past cannot be changed. But you will have to move on. It could be difficult, but to survive, you just have to let it go. And, you have no right to degrade yourself. Dare you to call yourself with such derogatory names, you will face the wrath of me." He said in rage and jerked away from her.

"As if am not facing your so called wrath now.' Anyway, do you have the right then to call me so?" she snapped at him to which he eyed her angrily and went out of her room through the way he came in.

Sanyukta shook her head and replayed what he said to her a few moments ago. She realized his words did make sense, but she didn't know how to put it in action. Its not that she had not tried before, but there were no results. She kept thinking ways and means to get rid of her past and slept also wondering where her room mates were.

As usual Sanyukta was late the next day, but her friends had covered for her during the starting of the first lecture and she sneaked in when the professor was distracted by some other student.

"where were you last night?" she whispered to Kastuki

"That... was talking with Vidu." She replied

"Huh? You could have spoken in the room." Sanyukta said glaring at Randhir who was intently staring at her eyes which were red and all puffed up.

"Sanyukta Aggarwal. Do you mind stop talking. Hang on, I didn't see you a while ago." Said the professor

"I was here only sir." She said.

"No, I had asked a question and when Randhir answered you were not here taking the fact, your seat is in front of his." He said

"Umm, obviously sir. I was searching for my pencil on the floor." She lied smoothly.

"What was the question I asked before then?" he asked

Busted' thought Sanyukta but she was saved by the peon who came in. "Sir, Ankit sir is calling Randhir and Sanyukta immediately." He said.

"Fine. Leave." Barked the professor and Sanyukta dashed out and placed a small kiss on the peon's cheek. "Thank you kaka" she said with a bright smile, while Randhir chuckled at it.

"You called us sir?" asked Randhir as soon as he entered. Ankit averted his gaze from the laptop to look at the Randhir and Sanyukta. Once his eyes fell on Sanyukta, concern crossed his face.

"Are you alright Sanyukta?" he asked softly to which she just nodded her head and looked away.

He sighed and said "Ok. Randhir, have you finished the work?"

"Yes sir." He said handing over a file to Ankit

"What work?" asked Sanyukta

I.Am.DIVERGENT thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
res
unres
wow nice update
sandhir scene was awesome I hope Sanyukta gets over her past soon
Edited by I.Am.DIVERGENT - 8 years ago
ritikaagrawal thumbnail