Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Dilwale. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: rogerrocks

I totally get her..Ek taraf this idiot who gifts a leather jacket & dusri taraf Upen who gifts her a family portrait 😕😆 Not denying its a sweet gesture but dude, that jacket pawned every other gift yesterday..And Gautam gave such a sweet reasoning..Lucky undeserving Sonali 😆

😆

Shukar hai that the Brown one is still safe.
-AAMIRnSHERRY- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .Disputed.

😆

Shukar hai that the Brown one is still safe.

New year par tanna ko de de agar? 😳
GrumpyTheCat thumbnail
Pri_BS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Edited by Pri_BS - 9 years ago
GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

GG FTW 😃😃

Edit : Thank u Pri 😃
Edited by Beautyandbrain - 9 years ago
KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail

The BBfan Blog ( the one we discussed yesterday ) called Gautam's gesture & gift the best of the night & said karma decided to slap Sonali right across her face..Meaning Gautam's generosity was a slap on her face ⭐️😆

Www.biggbossfan.com that is supposedly not neutral is now going to be talked about how awesome she is. 😆... As today she slammed almost everyone and praised gauti and rightly so for his gesture of an actual gift to someone who put his name back and was caught openly... Nice gesture and good spirit by him...Not bad eh? and the neutral viewer (blogger) praised gauti and slammed both Punz and dimpy (her two favs ????) 😆...

Upen on the other hand not only declared his love for tanna but had the gall of returning a gift to the gifter... Over not getting award by her. Less said about his behavior the better when She said I wish it brings him all my luck... As the blog said he wants to make sure tanna realizes this man is in love with her..and has eyes only for her...and of course he wanted to dance with her and Sonali was jealous like a Lost pup in love...

rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

Www.biggbossfan.com that is supposedly not neutral is now going to be talked about how awesome she is. 😆... As today she slammed almost everyone and praised gauti and rightly so for his gesture of an actual gift to someone who put his name back and was caught openly... Nice gesture and good spirit by him...Not bad eh? and the neutral viewer (blogger) praised gauti and slammed both Punz and dimpy (her two favs ????) 😆...

Upen on the other hand not only declared his love for tanna but had the gall of returning a gift to the gifter... Over not getting award by her. Less said about his behavior the better when She said I wish it brings him all my luck... As the blog said he wants to make sure tanna realizes this man is in love with her..and has eyes only for her...and of course he wanted to dance with her and Sonali was jealous like a Lost pup in love...

You know am someone who believes no one can ever be 100 % neutral..That kinda objectivity is very difficult to achieve..Bias is bound to set in at some point..I get your point though 😆  But this is only natural IMO..When someone's views match with yours, you don bother questioning it..When they go out of the way to defend something/ someone you hate, you automatically end up thinking they are biased..Human nature tbh..Right or wrong is a different thing all together 😆
Edited by rogerrocks - 9 years ago
SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Woo hoo gautam will be in top and and will win also bas we hav to keep supporting him and vte for him better then before 🥳 
-AAMIRnSHERRY- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Dimpy still going on about the hijack task lol
Gautam is pissed now but isnt reacting lol
KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail

You know am someone who believes no one can ever be 100 % neutral..That kinda objectivity is very difficult to achieve..Bias is bound to set in at some point..I get your point though 😆 But this is only natural IMO..When someone's views match with yours, you don bother questioning it..When they go out of the way to defend something/ someone you hate, you automatically end up thinking they are biased..Human nature tbh..Right or wrong is a different thing all together 😆

Neutrality is hard to show as likes and dislikes change based on epi and current content... It doesn't mean one doesn't have likes and dislikes...in fact this blogger says she even votes based on who she thinks is good at that point of time. I tried explaining this earlier but found myself defending myself and my own neutrality to many ...I like her as most of the times she seems to Echo my thoughts (the blogger)