Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-AAMIRnSHERRY- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Beautyandbrain

I wld have been happy if she deserved it .She doesn't .
Usne khud kiya hai yeh sab .Self respect thoda dikha ti toh Upen kuch nahin bol pata .The way he said 'content dhunti hain" and all ..🤢🤢🤢

+1
But all this only helps Gautam
General public will like him even more
Waise hi people have started to shift from Pritam to Gautam now
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: CaptainCharisma

Yeh lo Nishita

http://colors.in.com/us/videos/bigg-boss-8/sneak-peek-bigg-boss-8-episode-96-10104748.html

Thank you so much CC :)) 

CupofCoffeee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Gautam turns into Aamir Khan of Ghajni!

Remember the last tiff in the Bigg Boss 8's family had with Gautam when he had broken and dropped the mugs in the lost and found basket, making Punzz go against him too?  Punzz had also said, "Bigg Boss ka daamad hai kya tu?" Seemingly, Gautam has taken this way too seriously! Today, while he was working in the kitchen, actually washing the utensils, he was in full fun mood and said, "Bigg Boss dekhiye aapke daamad se yeh log bartan saaf karwa rahe hain, kya main apni biwi ke maayke mein bartan saaf karunga?" He was also seen holding a big spatula in hand and enacted the climax scene of the movie Ghajini'. Apparently, Gautam has gotten into a completely different mood. More precisely, trying to provoke the rest of the housemates. If you remember, the news reporting incident, where Ali got furious over him? Today with the same spatula he tried provoking Upen and Pritam! Why do you have to do that Gauti, when you know you are still mending relations inside?

Gautam, like the Bigg Boss psychologist had said, never plans things but does it. And this behavior goes against him! Like for past two days he has a narrow save from getting into serious spats with the other inmates, manier times he doesn't even mind risking himself! Well, that's how the lad is.  

Zarra sambhal ke Gautam! Catch Upen and Pritam's reaction to Gautam's Ghajni act tonight.

Khabri

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

Originally posted by: rogerrocks

The BBfan Blog ( the one we discussed yesterday ) called Gautam's gesture & gift the best of the night & said karma decided to slap Sonali right across her face..Meaning Gautam's generosity was a slap on her face ⭐️😆

Usko bhi Slap from karma  ..😆😆😆 
Nishita123 thumbnail
Gautam is so cool...Upen got Tanna and Dimpy on stage to dance with her...Gautam asked Bipasha Basu to come with him and dance and sab ki aankhein Gauti and Bipasha pe...Upen ka plan flop...LOL  Edited by Nishita123 - 9 years ago
Nishita123 thumbnail

OMG 🤣
-AAMIRnSHERRY- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: --DewDrops--

Gautam turns into Aamir Khan of Ghajni!

Remember the last tiff in the Bigg Boss 8's family had with Gautam when he had broken and dropped the mugs in the lost and found basket, making Punzz go against him too?  Punzz had also said, "Bigg Boss ka daamad hai kya tu?" Seemingly, Gautam has taken this way too seriously! Today, while he was working in the kitchen, actually washing the utensils, he was in full fun mood and said, "Bigg Boss dekhiye aapke daamad se yeh log bartan saaf karwa rahe hain, kya main apni biwi ke maayke mein bartan saaf karunga?" He was also seen holding a big spatula in hand and enacted the climax scene of the movie Ghajini'. Apparently, Gautam has gotten into a completely different mood. More precisely, trying to provoke the rest of the housemates. If you remember, the news reporting incident, where Ali got furious over him? Today with the same spatula he tried provoking Upen and Pritam! Why do you have to do that Gauti, when you know you are still mending relations inside?

Gautam, like the Bigg Boss psychologist had said, never plans things but does it. And this behavior goes against him! Like for past two days he has a narrow save from getting into serious spats with the other inmates, manier times he doesn't even mind risking himself! Well, that's how the lad is.  

Zarra sambhal ke Gautam! Catch Upen and Pritam's reaction to Gautam's Ghajni act tonight.

Khabri

🤣

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nishita123

Gautam is so cool...Upen got Tanna and Dimpy on stage to dance with her...Gautam asked Bipasha Basu to come with him and dance and sab ki aankhein Gauti and Bipasha pe...Upen ka plan flop...LOL 

hain na... he is always Miles ahead 😃😃😃
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

And the blog also said- Dimpy & Tanna were going aww & Karish was thinking ' i wish he got my name' & Dimpy thinking ' i wish we could be friends again' 😆😆
Edited by rogerrocks - 9 years ago
GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

Originally posted by: rogerrocks

And the blog also said- Dimpy & Tanna were going aww & Karish was thinking ' i wish he got his name' & Dimpy thinking ' i wish we could be friends again' 😆😆

haha ..Awesome..

Gautam is awesome . 😃😃😃
I don't think i have ever cared for a contestant like this . 😃