Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ssrdj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: rabees011

If Aahil is so concerned about ghar ki izzat, then he should refrain from bringing in prostitutes/courtesans from brothels to dance and entertain his guests for pleasure.

If he knows there is a prostitute called Raseeli bai in a red light area nearby, then it is BETTER for him to give her some money or get her some work to do so that she is liberated from the cycle of prostitution. If there's an area of prostitutes nearby (close to his place), then chances are that these prostitutes and pimps are also involved in human trafficking (i.e. trafficking girls who suffer from poverty and have families to provide for). In that case, being the SO-CALLED IZZAT-DAAR NAWAB, he should either inform the police to stop this business or he must liberate them and get them some kind of work to earn a living as he has social responsibilities too. Instead of doing what's justified, he takes pride in inviting prostitutes to do item numbers for pleasuring his male guests.

What if his sisters were trafficked and made to dance before spectators? He should really reconsider the definition of a nawab's izzat before calling on prostitutes for entertainment purposes.

Also, being the nawab he should refrain from sending any of the male or female members to a red light area which can ACTUALLY affect his GHAR KI IZZAT.

Sanam needs to realize that once you are in love, you don't let go of your self-respect. If you care for your loved one's prestige, then he/she should be just as concerned to save your prestige/dignity rather than putting you at crossroads where you have to choose either him or your self-respect.

I know the mujra was performed out of free will by Sanam, but before that why would a person who is a MALE by birth send his wife/any female member to a red light area and that too to fetch a prostitute?

I still cant understand the connection between ghar ki izzat and mujra
ssrdj thumbnail

Originally posted by: KaanKeNiche

This show is so misogynistic that it makes me laugh. And a few months back, I thought this show was different.

This show has turned into a typical saas bahu saga
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I kinda liked the episode. It was a much needed dose for me so I HAD to ignore all the loopholes. Sigh! Desperate times desperate measures.πŸ˜†

We got a SaHil scene after so long. Yeah it did make me off a lil bit that how Aahil suddenly softened so much as he was hell bent on torturing her. But as I said I chose to ignore.
My SaHil heart took me over.πŸ˜†

As for the Precap I do have a feeling something big is gonna happen. The ME was not that great but it directed to a thing it might turn to a great thing eventually.

Firstly I noticed he was wearing same coat as in montage. I guess his dialogue about Parda fashing and all it kinda gave me a good vibe about truth being out in the open. There was something about how he said it or its just me reading too much between the lines. XD

And with spoiler directing towards Sanam 2.0 turning around I guess they are ending Billi character soon too. Just having a feeling.

Edited by Prags_Sociopath - 9 years ago
GitaIyer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ahil's 180 degree turnaround though undigestable, was way better than his behaving a jerk. When we've seen Asad forgiving Rashid overnite, this was way better.
Sanam's getting more and more mahaan by the day. Can give tough competition to KKB's Pragya.
Finally will papers and vakil arrive. High time they did. 

It is just me or did Ahil seem like his Dimaag ki batti was on ever since Rehaan chided him for sending Sanam to get Mujrewaali. 

This is beginning to look more and more like Ahil's plan.

But even after knowing it was Sanam, he stood there while Sanam was being mocked by his great Ammi. 

Lovenarbhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
I loved Sahil moments, aahil's concerns and his way of begging forgivness was supersweet.SJ and KV just rocks❀️.
Frankly speaking,I hated that Mujra scene.  Mujra really🀒 Ghar ke izzat and all my foot. The men in the party..Are they the so called VIPs of Bhopal, they are nothing less than hooligans. Aahil wanted s anam to give the best party to these ppl Really πŸ˜† Why should she die for her pyar, she should fight for it, becoz for the present moment aahil is a dumbo and he needs assistance and guidance from someone who is not biased. Later on she can make him beg forgiveness. I  wish Rehan knock some sense into ahil. Rehan knows the evil plans of his ammi, if he cant reveal her at least he can make aahil aware of the pros and cons of the whole situation. But as someone rightly said that after the swap track ahil's character has become experimental.

Thanks sarita.
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: GitaIyer

Ahil's 180 degree turnaround though undigestable, was way better than his behaving a jerk. When we've seen Asad forgiving Rashid overnite, this was way better.

Sanam's getting more and more mahaan by the day. Can give tough competition to KKB's Pragya.
Finally will papers and vakil arrive. High time they did. 

It is just me or did Ahil seem like his Dimaag ki batti was on ever since Rehaan chided him for sending Sanam to get Mujrewaali. 

This is beginning to look more and more like Ahil's plan.

But even after knowing it was Sanam, he stood there while Sanam was being mocked by his great Ammi. 

@bold: Gita! You kinda said what I had in my mind since he told Rehan off b saying " don't tell me what does SHE means to me, I know!"
As for all being Aahil's plan, can't say because if this all is plan I don't think he would be still quite watching HIS Sanam performing...THAT even for the sake of plan unless she too is involved in it..
Or maybe this has messed us up so much that we are not able to see clarity in things...πŸ˜†
GitaIyer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prags_Sociopath

@bold: Gita! You kinda said what I had in my mind since he told Rehan off b saying " don't tell me what does SHE means to me, I know!"
As for all being Aahil's plan, can't say because if this all is plan I don't think he would be still quite watching HIS Sanam performing...THAT even for the sake of plan unless she too is involved in it..
Or maybe this has messed us up so much that we are not able to see clarity in things...πŸ˜†

Exactly, his standing there after knowing it was his original Sanam doesnt indicate its his plan. But his words and eyes indicate otherwise.
@bold - either we are not able to see clearly or maybe we are seeing more than we ought to see.
Seeing between the lines.πŸ˜† when none exist.

Nalayak-baccha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i just can't understand why do they have to show tanveer in each and every scene ??? i'm just getting tired of her nonsense in each and every scene...its high time that the ph decides to finish off her character or they can give her a temporary break...i can watch sanam2 as the new villain ...atleast she doesn't do OTT antics and moreover she is quite pretty too πŸ˜‰ ...and another one is that faiz (wannabe viraj dobriyal) he is the most irritating character in qh ...one thing i'v realised that qh has the highest number of irritating,annoying characters than any other indian show...
ssrdj thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prags_Sociopath

I kinda liked the episode. It was a much needed dose for me so I HAD to ignore all the loopholes. Sigh! Desperate times desperate measures.πŸ˜†

We got a SaHil scene after so long. Yeah it did make me off a lil bit that how Aahil suddenly softened so much as he was hell bent on torturing her. But as I said I chose to ignore.
My SaHil heart took me over.πŸ˜†

As for the Precap I do have a feeling something big is gonna happen. The ME was not that great but it directed to a thing it might turn to a great thing eventually.

Firstly I noticed he was wearing same coat as in montage. I guess his dialogue about Parda fashing and all it kinda gave me a good vibe about truth being out in the open. There was something about how he said it or its just me reading too much between the lines. XD

And with spoiler directing towards Sanam 2.0 turning around I guess they are ending Billi character soon too. Just having a feeling.

Aahil's transition as you said was abrupt but still acceptable..

It is high time that Billi has to vanish..but only five days have passed in one month's challenge..

Anyways I just want Aahil to think beyond what billi says.

And more importantly, polygamy track has to end
rabees011 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Before Billi's expiry date arrives, I want Aahil to learn to think LOGICALLY like a normal person without his OTT antics and emotional or hormonal drives that lead him astray. He must also learn to save all the fights to be fought with Sanam behind closed doors rather than believing in PDF i.e. Public Display of Fight.