Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: IFfreak

Nahi basanti... Inn ku&%$# ke samney mat nachna

ahil should have said this😆
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Ahil n Ammi ki sanam ka nikaah is invalid woh toh opbvio hai
But I don;t get it how did Tannu find a girl named Sanam or did she have her name changed

That woman said she is manhoos; ab tak kya manhoosiyat failayi hai Ammi ki Sanam ne in IM?

Sanam accepted Ammi ki Sanam as Ahil ki biwi because she thinks she is good

Ahil bhi na someone whack him on the head using Ammi ki Sanam to make his Sanam J n hurt her

Ammi ki Sanam is -ve and I hope before she is ousted She gives a huge blow to Billi

OK now so I have read at some place that where is Mujra n Ahil(Nawab) ki izzat connected ki when the mujrewali did not come Sanam danced to save Ahil ki izzat; Toh it is like that ki in the nawab's haveli Mujra n all is a form of entertainment n the best mujrewali come to their haveli Nawab sahab ke ghar Mujra is considered a very high fi occasion n peeps esp men wanna see it; basically nawab sahab ke ghar mujra hona bahut badi baat hoti hai n unke liye bahut izzat ki baat hoti hai

In nawab type ke logon ki wife ki less n unki mistress ki izzat zyaada hoti hai YUCK!

GK kindly close this polygamy track jaldi se bardaasht nahi hota

sps1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ssrdj

I stil cant understand what reputation has to do with Mujra

i knw rite!!!😆
Above all I feel this woman tanveer must be slowly unveiled.
So she gets to feel the disgust and hatred of people around her..last should be the unveiling of Asya murder to seal the deal. She must be paraded on foot through Bhopal for people to laugh and and curse her and then maybe phansi or life imprisonment

typhoon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
ek kahani     aur anadi   hum fans  ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜†

sarita🤗   why this title😆

stop this  saanm  humiliation  cvc  and  polygamy   so they made ahil  a    rashid🤢

sanam 2  introduced only  to  ruin sahil for   a long time   but   iwhy s saanm  2 character  given so much importance😲  aditi gupta   cant match  sj   as if😳

multiple tarcks  again  gul  never learns   why she hold revenge story  and twin😡
ssrdj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Chahanya

Ahil n Ammi ki sanam ka nikaah is invalid woh toh opbvio hai

But I don;t get it how did Tannu find a girl named Sanam or did she have her name changed

That woman said she is manhoos; ab tak kya manhoosiyat failayi hai Ammi ki Sanam ne in IM?

Sanam accepted Ammi ki Sanam as Ahil ki biwi because she thinks she is good

Ahil bhi na someone whack him on the head using Ammi ki Sanam to make his Sanam J n hurt her

Ammi ki Sanam is -ve and I hope before she is ousted She gives a huge blow to Billi

OK now so I have read at some place that where is Mujra n Ahil(Nawab) ki izzat connected ki when the mujrewali did not come Sanam danced to save Ahil ki izzat; Toh it is like that ki in the nawab's haveli Mujra n all is a form of entertainment n the best mujrewali come to their haveli Nawab sahab ke ghar Mujra is considered a very high fi occasion n peeps esp men wanna see it; basically nawab sahab ke ghar mujra hona bahut badi baat hoti hai n unke liye bahut izzat ki baat hoti hai

In nawab type ke logon ki wife ki less n unki mistress ki izzat zyaada hoti hai YUCK!

GK kindly close this polygamy track jaldi se bardaasht nahi hota

Polygamy track is getting tacky
ssrdj thumbnail

Originally posted by: IFfreak

Above all I feel this woman tanveer must be slowly unveiled.

So she gets to feel the disgust and hatred of people around her..last should be the unveiling of Asya murder to seal the deal. She must be paraded on foot through Bhopal for people to laugh and and curse her and then maybe phansi or life imprisonment

Agreed she should be tortured..

After all we have suffered so much of billi'storture
ssrdj thumbnail

Originally posted by: typhoon

ek kahani aur anadi hum fans 😡😆

sarita🤗 why this title😆

stop this saanm humiliation cvc and polygamy so they made ahil a rashid🤢

sanam 2 introduced only to ruin sahil for a long time but iwhy s saanm 2 character given so much importance😲 aditi gupta cant match sj as if😳

multiple tarcks again gul never learns why she hold revenge story and twin😡

Its long time ..

Title suggested hy nafs..

Cvs never learn.They start a new track before giving proper closure to previous one and mess it up.

Anyways i wont blame gul khan bcoz i seriously dont think she has something to do with the show now

Edited by ssrdj - 9 years ago
Danitrini thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey, you got my PM... ?
Anyway... yesterday's SAHIL scene was good. Telling him she loved him. Unfortunately Tanu invaded. I cannot wait for her to be revealed. I want Aahil or Sanam to tell her that he won;t throw her out. But the biggest suffering is for her to stay in the house and watch her son, and his Sanam live a happy life with a lot of love for each other. 
ssrdj thumbnail

Originally posted by: Danitrini

Hey, you got my PM... ?

Anyway... yesterday's SAHIL scene was good. Telling him she loved him. Unfortunately Tanu invaded. I cannot wait for her to be revealed. I want Aahil or Sanam to tell her that he won;t throw her out. But the biggest suffering is for her to stay in the house and watch her son, and his Sanam live a happy life with a lot of love for each other.

Dani i dont know bcoz i m unable to view mssgs in inbox since morning..i m currently using from mobile..

Will try in laptop but only in evening then will reply

I am more angry with polygamy now..