Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

unknown2592 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Guyz if the story is boring i ll stop it.Please ignore the mistakes if any.

Part 3

It had been 2 dayz of her sons death.she was sitting in the corner of her hojra crying continuously ,even her ammijaan couldnt make her stop.
Her tears had dried.

Meanwhile ruqu baby was crying continuously , hamida took him he frst stopped crying bt again started , salima took the baby even then he again started crying,jodha who was in her hojra could not hear the cries of the baby as she was ina deep shock due to her baby death.Jalal was getting tensed suddenly his heart told him to take babu to jodha ,he took him to her hojra. As there was no lights in her room he couldnot see her so he shouted "jodha begum !!" ,even she didnt respond. Jalal was searching every corner of her hojra,suddenly his leg got hit by the corner of a bed due to a jerk the baby fell in jodha s lap. 
It was a sudden shock to them - jodha was shock because she could not understand how the baby suddenly came to her on the other side jalal was shock to see the baby has suddenly stopped crying and was laughing in her arms.
Jodha suddenly started shedding tears ,kissing and caressing the baby . the poor little soul was happy to be there in his mothers arms after a long time. He was rubbing his hand on her cheeks as to wipe her tears.
After some time he slept peacefully.
Then jodha came back to her senses and realize that jalal was there.
She take the baby and gives to him. He was hell shocked to her action.
(Jodha had decided she would not shed tears anymore not even a single tear she was done with all that.She doesnt want to let out her pain.)

Jalal's hojra:
He was thinking how the baby stopped crying .Her face,her tears that she lost the baby , he then remembers how ruqaiya was feeling bad as she lost her marium uz zamani post bt not baby . he then closes his eyes he sees jodha kissing and caressing the baby ,how beautiful she was how innocent she looks. Again he closes his eyes he could see jodha crying profusely he gets sweat all over his body and opens his eyes.
Jalal (thinking) : why am i feeling pain when i see her like that??why is it bothering me soo much??why is it i want to see her only smiling??
Suddenly jodha comes to his hojra sweetly caresses on his hair,kiss him on the forehead and about to leave when he caught of her pallu so that she stays here and soon he falls asleep peacefully. 
Morning He opens his eyes to see jodha beside him but reality hits him it was his dream. Y jodha ??y r u disturbing me??y do i feel peace with u??
He as his routine he went to sword fight,with all these questions in mind, to his surprise jodha was there practicing sword fight. The way she was moving her sword was amazing,jalal was quite impressed by her.

Her daily routine was either learning sword fight or practising it. There two eyes which were watching her everyday none other than jalal. He was   mesmerized by her beauty. He cursed himself for missing such a great beauty for so many months,  how could i not notice her long ago.
Everyday only after seeing her sword skills he would go to DEK. Every injury she got pierced in him like a thorn.

Though she got many injuries she didnt care much bt her best friend moti who was very much concerned daily applies some lep to her injuries.
Ruqaiya was buzy with the baby and sometimes salima begum took care of harem.

This was goin on for some weeks.
Then suddenly a village got attacked by a group of attackers. Soldiers came and informed shehensha about it.Then he decided to go and rescue them." Nahi shehensha!!! I will go and rescue them" came a determined voice which shocked all the people present there.It was none other than our Jodha Begum.

Precap : Jodha wins and one twist.

Ambidextrous thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome jodha so poor , jalal falling in love interesting unite them soon dear and punish ruqaiya
dharaangel thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update.waiting for next update.
Zayn_1Dholic thumbnail
Res!let me read first!!! 🤣🤣🤣
_akdha.forever_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
waaaooo update👏
thanks for shwoing strong jodha...the way she resisted her tears and sword fighting practising...thats incredible👍🏼
i know my jo is gonna win against those goons but what twist, will jalal come and help her in fighting those goons😉

Edited by akdha_forever - 9 years ago
zakia4 thumbnail
l love your ff so much dear please next time do pm me please di.
Zayn_1Dholic thumbnail
Unres!!thanks fr the pm dear!the chappy was gd..jalal's heart has started beating..i got emotional by the chappy..loved it..update sn..pm me..
unknown2592 thumbnail
yup sure !!!
unknown2592 thumbnail
not so soon dear..bt i ll try..ruqs surely get it..

Originally posted by: akdhaswara

awesome jodha so poor , jalal falling in love interesting unite them soon dear and punish ruqaiya

unknown2592 thumbnail
Jodha is strong nd will be strong,,twist shud not be revealed before dear..bt i m sure u all like it..

Originally posted by: akdha_forever

waaaooo update👏

thanks for shwoing strong jodha...the way she resisted her tears and sword fighting practising...thats incredible👍🏼
i know my jo is gonna win against those goons but what twist, will jalal come and help her in fighting those goons😉