Posted: 8 years ago
I like taani and Rey mom bonding
Rey parents making Taani feel comfortable is nice
Lovely update
sneharjun92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome update. loved it.
reys parents are so amazing. they accepted taani n their grandchild...
rey is also happy that they accepted taani with his baby.
taani was also apprehensive that what will his parents think about her.
she felt mother's warmth in reys Maa
rey told them about taanis health n his experience of seeing his baby for first time...
waiting for next part.:-)

raddhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely update rey mom dad
Are really sweet they accept taani
And baby with no question plus
They bind with taani so beautifully
Awwe rey being all cute kid is a treat
To watch can't wait for taarey marriage
Thanks for PM
Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Chapter 25

Last night, They had a peaceful family dinner outside, bonding with each other well. His parents are now well bonded with her, they treat her like their own daughter. Rey was delighted seeing their bond, he could see happiness in his taani's eyes getting his parents acceptance. Avantika and Ranvijay were showering their love on her though he kept complaining he feels jealous, when they showered more love n attention on her but he inside, he felt happy knowing his taani deserve this love. She had always longed for love, love of her parents and his parents are giving her that love, he couldnt ask for more.

Brushing his thoughts aside, he stepped out of shower, wrapping a towel around hi waist and come out of the washroom. He expected to find her in room but she wasnt there, his clothes were placed on bed along with his wallet. Rey smiled at her small gesture, he loves when she takes out his clothes every morning. Her small gesture can make him fall for her more n more.

After he got ready, he come out of the room and went in dinning area, where he witnessed the most beautiful scene of his life. His mother was feeding his Taani. They portrayed the perfect image of a mother & daughter.

"Taani, Drink this milk. It's good for your health." Avantika said to her, handling her a glass of milk. Taani looked at avantika then, at the glass of milk. She made a distasteful face seeing milk.

"Maa, Milk jaroori hai?" Taani asked her, Rey chuckled knowing she hates milk. He moved and sat on chair, beside hers.

"'Haa betaji. Jaroori hai. Now, drink it fast." Avantika replied. Taani made an sulked face and brought the glass close to her lips. She took a sip then, placed it back on table.

"Maa! I can't drink it. It taste yuck!" Taani whined cutely. She was loving the way avantika was pampering her, in her presence she wasn't missing her mother. She felt like she just got her own mother, for which she longed since her childhood.

"Not a fan of milk." Rey told his mother. Laughing at taani's expression. Taani mocked glared at him.

"Why are you laughing at him. Its not me, its your baby who doesn't want to drink milk." Taani defended herself. Then, gave him a cheeky grin. 

"Oh please! Don't blame my baby." Rey retorted back. Avantika was enjoying their tom & jerry fight, with amusement.

"Baccho! stop fighting and have your breakfast. Taani, I'll add chocolate power in milk then, you can drink it." Avantika said as she went in kitchen, to brought chocolate powder.

"Ye! Thank you maa. You are so sweet and your son is kadoos." Taani shouted, so that she could hear her then, turning toward rey, she stuck her tongue out at him. Rey who was sitting beside her, chuckled lightly at her childishness.

"Good morning baccho!" Ranvijay entered the dinning area and sat on his chair. 

"Good morning, Dad/Papa." Taani & Rey smiled at him, which he returned. 

"You both are going to college?" Ranvijay asked them. Avantika came there and mixed chocolate powder in her milk while kaka brought breakfast and served Ranvijay & Rey.

"Yes dad, We are leaving in half an hour." Rey answered, munching his breakfast. Taani gulped down the milk and kept the glass back on table. 

"Maa, aap bhi breakfast kar lijiye." Taani said to avantika, holding her hand she made her sit on chair beside her and served her hot-hot aloo prathans. 

"Beta, You don't need to work in this condition. We are here na. You don't stress yourself." Ranvijay told her, his fatherly love and care was visible in his voice. Rey & Avantika agreed with him, Taani nodded, knowing three of them won't let her do anything, even if she argues.

After breakfast, Taani & Rey left for their college. They still hadn't talked to each other about what happened yesterday in college canteen, with his friends. Infact, with family they both forgot about that and got lost in happiness. 

They reached college and like a gentleman, he opened the door for her. Hand in hand, they both walked inside the college. There was some time for lecture to start so, they both decided to sit in rehearsal hall for sometime as no one will be there at this time.

They went in rehearsal hall and sat in a corner, with his arm wrapped around her.

"Rey, Whatever happened yesterday.." Taani trailed off, It was the right time to talk about this, she knew it. 

"I know. Whatever happened was wrong but i guess, it was bound to happen. I mean, I'm really tired of their behavior. They can't blame you for everything that happens in my life. we are friends for years, I didn't expected them to treat me like that" Rey said to her, with her he knew he can pour his heart out without any hesitancy. He knew she will understand him.

"But you forget all this, Don't take over these issues. I'm here to handle them. You just take care of  yourself and our baby." Rey told her, he rested his palm on her belly. Taani shivered slightly, her body had grew more sensitive in her pregnancy and his slight touch effect her. Taanii nodded and rested her head on his shoulder.

They sat there for some more time until dance team arrived there, Swayum made an awkward expression, seeing them sitting in each other's arms. Taani shifted away from him and stood up. She smiled at her brother, it was more of an embarrassed smile.

"Rey, We need to talk to you." Sharon said to him, Rey nodded and stood up from his place and stand beside taani.

"Rey, I'll meet you in class." Taani told him, not wanting to be part of their group discussion. Rey nodded in response, knowing its good for her. She will take less stress over these things if she will stay away from dance team's talk.

"Yes, Sharon." Rey shifted his attention on her.

"Rey, I think we should solve this issue between us and end it here only." Sharon started, Rey agreed with her.

"You are right, Sharon. We should end it here only. So listen guys, I have a life apart from dance and friends. If you can't understand this then, I guess it will better if we part ways." Rey told her, his tone was sharp and crisp.

"We understand that, and we are sorry for shouting at you." Vicky said to him.

"I'm not angry with you, for shouting at me, you guys can shout, complain whatever you want, you can do but with me because we are friend, you guys have no right to talk to taani like that. Keep her out of our matter, she doesn't need to be involve in all these fights." Rey snapped out at them. They all were sorry for hurting him but, still they haven't realized what did to taani was wrong.

"If you want things to go smoothly between us then, learn to respect someone's personal life and choices." Rey told them.

"Thats why, we have decided that we will not bring taani between us. No one from us will talk rudely to her, and we expect same from her." Simmi butt in and spoke aggressively.

"She doesn't even like to stand in same room as yours, and talking to you guys is out of the question." Rey answered her back, immediately. He gave her a slight smirk, they all knew he was right. Taani would always left after their arrival.

"Alright guys. I guess, this is clear between us so, meet you all at rehearsals after class." Rey told them, smiling at them, he walked toward the entrance and stopped. He turned his head little, facing them.

"I love her alot, guys. And i don't want to lose her, specially because of you guys." Rey said before he exist the rehearsal hall and went in his class.

"Comm'on guys. Lets go. We got our friend, rey back.." Nil shouted in glee.

"It was not our Rey, nil. It was Taani's Rey, who was speaking." Sara cut him off, furiously. whole gang stare at her.

"Not again!. Stop your back bitching about my sister, sara." Swayum snapped at her, and left from there. Leaving them behind to know that, their rude behavior will not be tolerated anymore.

Please Do leave your feedback. Hit like and do comment.
_khwaish_ thumbnail
Amazing update rey mom or taani scence nice gang and rey scene nice Finally rey ne gang ko samjha diya i hate sara update soon.
StarBull thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Superb updt
love Taani and Rey's mom scene
and the family scene was too cute
picture perfect
finally Taani is not alone
she got her love and brother back in her life
gang is still the same, selfish

Mon_tr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail