MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Its raining threads!!!!!!! πŸ˜†
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Scorpio_Velvet

Why do you believe Taran who changed K3 numbers and then agreed with producer figures? Industry insiders like Shahid, Aamir, Ajay have talked about fudging. Two of them are producers themselves who know trade people. None of them said anything about BOI. I

I believe Taran...because he is the lesser of all the evils...but there is a difference ...I am not blaming anyone and calling them names based on his numbers...its just a source for me...and why do I have to go by the opinions of people when the BOI numbers speak for themselves...
blue-ice. thumbnail

Originally posted by: wAnNaBeReBel

Its raining threads!!!!!!! πŸ˜†

Its raining manipulationsπŸ˜†...ek thread toh banta haiπŸ˜†
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
this is why i never trusted this site πŸ˜† they keep changing the verdicts, box office figures πŸ˜† aaj hit tomorrow they will make that film disaster πŸ˜†
blue-ice. thumbnail

Originally posted by: MR.KooL

this is why i never trusted this site πŸ˜† they keep changing the verdicts, box office figures πŸ˜† aaj hit tomorrow they will make that film disaster πŸ˜†

YAYYYπŸ‘πŸ˜†
Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: blue-ice

Yes they did...Dabangg from ATBB to BB..CDI from BB to Superhit...but but but...its all TYPOS...

LOL thats weird πŸ˜† but Taran is no better. Basically none of them are accurate enough but thats all we have. What i do is I find mean of taran and bOi figuresπŸ˜†

so for ETT. According to Taran it made 198 and according to bOI it made 184 or something

196 + 184 = 382/2 = 191πŸ˜†
blue-ice. thumbnail
LMAO...at Ajay's opinion on fudging...SOS never made 100 cr as per BOI...and Ajay Devgan threw a 100 cr celebration party🀣...This is how reliable our industry people are...
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

YAYYYπŸ‘πŸ˜†

when it comes to box office figures and verdict TA is the best.πŸ‘... though in giving reviews woh sabko din pe taare dikhata hain with 4-5 stars πŸ˜†
Sharif.Badmaash thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Actually all these sites have flaws but the lesser flawed site is still BOI for me ( regarding the verdicts ) πŸ˜†
koimoi declared creature 3D & FF a hit , how could u believe that ? , Taran gives all the high grossing movies ATBB verdict ..Edited by Sharif.Badmaash - 9 years ago
Scorpio_Velvet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I believe Taran...because he is the lesser of all the evils...but there is a difference ...I am not blaming anyone and calling them names based on his numbers...its just a source for me...and why do I have to go by the opinions of people when the BOI numbers speak for themselves...

Regarding K3, newspapers started writing articles that numbers are fudged. Superstars are the ones talking about fudging now. Can't blame BOI for all of it. Now producer figures of PK matches with BOI.