blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Hallelujah!!!...So the almighty and the ever correct and the MOST CREDIBLE BOI does it again...The first day collection of HNY has now been reduced to 36.50 cr from 40 crores...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...Now I am waiting with baited breadth for the lifetime collection to be reduced too...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Main toh aarti utaaroon re ...BOI baba ki...πŸ‘πŸ‘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

No BI
36cr is Hindi only. 40cr was approximate for all languages 
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Ok but boi will ensure it moreso as they like aamir the most so will ensure he stays on top 
HolyGround thumbnail
Must be a dilemma for you to celebrate PK making single day record or rant about HNY collections decreased πŸ˜†
blue-ice. thumbnail

Originally posted by: wat_up

Ok but boi will ensure it moreso as they like aamir the most so will ensure he stays on top 

Tell me Jessy...BOI in their latest rankings have changed the lifetime figures of a lot of movies after years🀒🀒...so much for being the MOST credible source...🀒
blue-ice. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Skuxx-Deluxx

No BI

36cr is Hindi only. 40cr was approximate for all languages 

You know very well that BOI never gives the regional collections...its always the Hindi collections only...BOI is a FRAUD has been proven time and again...so please don't even try to justify it...

Originally posted by: blue-ice

You know very well that BOI never gives the regional collections...its always the Hindi collections only...BOI is a FRAUD has been proven time and again...so please don't even try to justify it...

HNY in their weekly collections showed the hindi collection for whole of week. And each day individually. 40cr was the figure all languages. Opening weekend they report all languages but in final collections they dont add them. Which i dont get either but yeah.
Edited by Skuxx-Deluxx - 9 years ago
blue-ice. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ThatKidInABox

Must be a dilemma for you to celebrate PK making single day record or rant about HNY collections decreased πŸ˜†

For me PK is beyond BO office...I am celebrating PK as is...for what it is...no numbers are required to celebrate PK..πŸ‘...

This thread is just to show one more time how big a fraud BOI is...that is all...nothing to do with PK..
briahna thumbnail
pls bi, khudha ke liye ...box office ke peeche bhaagna band karr...pls go watch pk. for me, in theaters, i hate amir even more now.πŸ˜”
blue-ice. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Skuxx-Deluxx

HNY in their weekly collections showed the hindi collection for whole of week. And each day individually. 40cr was the figure all languages. Opening weekend they report all languages but in final collections they dont add them. Which i dont get either but yeah.

The Hindi collection for HNY is 42 as per Taran...its 45 for all languages...