4 A 'S ðŸ˜Š
Akshatha19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

oh!!!
-Ishita- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Ishu tells Raman is now complete with Adi being here! Why should I snatch this from him..She says I am jhelofying Shagun somehow!
She says Raman loves me.. we have never verbally communicated it.. but this relation is very strong! She says you and Appa are my strength!
-Anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Ishita says Adi ke aane se Raman complete ho gaye. How can I snatch this completeness. She says I am bearing Shagun to a great extent. Because Raman loves me, his love is my security and even he doesn't know it. Neither has he told me he loves me, nor have I told him, but we still know, just see how strong the love is. She says you and Appa are my strength. And this is your upbringing in me. 

You had told me to find strength in something. And my strength is my patience .. and till I am patient, a lot of things will be fine. But my patience also has a limit.. and I wont let anyone take it for granted.
Nichuss thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Ishita-

Ishu tells Raman is now complete with Adi being here! Why should I snatch this from him..She says I am jhelofying Shagun somehow!

She says Raman loves me.. we have never verbally communicated it.. but this relation is very strong! She says you and Appa are my strength!

ishu soon to join appa n amma :p
Aru.Divan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hey Anku, Akshu, Di, Nichu, Anu and Ishitha ðŸ¤—
Anju.s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Anku-

Ishita says Adi ke aane se Raman complete ho gaye. How can I snatch this completeness. She says I am bearing Shagun to a great extent. Because Raman loves me, his love is my security and even he doesn't know it. Neither has he told me he loves me, nor have I told him, but we still know, just see how strong the love is. She says you and Appa are my strength. And this is your upbringing in me. 

You had told me to find strength in something. And my strength is my patience .. and till I am patient, a lot of things will be fine. But my patience also has a limit.. and I wont let anyone take it for granted.

@RED YAAY
-Anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
She says that so far Shagun has just seen my patience and till she's behaving I'll be okay. But If she does anything wrong. I will start talking. And when I become strong.. she'll see another side of me and then I won't keep quiet.

Amma says I am proud of you and my upbringing in you. But this is a delicate situation and very risky. Raman used to love Shagun, and now he loves Adi. So you have to take care. Ishita says yes I'll keep a watch on Shagun. Amma and Ishita hug.