Guys..gotta go for a while..will be back later :D 

Yup seeyu later Anu..I might head out too for sometime..😊
VasuKaShlicious thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: aishu_divan

BWhaahahahaaa🤣..I like the way u think Vashu😛😉

thank you thank you 🤣
i know they keep joking and smiling all the time when they are together ... i just love being delusional ... see it is a reason for your happiness na ... 😊

lol...just some random thoughts when i am with you guys... but yeah i seriously wish if they are meant to be ...i hope yeh sach ho jaaye ... 😊😊

Originally posted by: -IshRaDivAn-

Vasu, incase you are gone by the time I am back...
Good night to you..🤗🤗

Cya later :D

Cya Anu...i hope i might be here if my mom doesnt scold me for staying up so late 😆

have a nice day ahead !! 😊
xxRiaKapoorxx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
hey guysss!!! i was super busy this weekend ... but im always checking around the forum from time to time... i noticed you guys had put up some creations of the EPIC sari tying scene... in the last AT (btw, congrats on this new one!!)

yes... SO... basically what I want to say and feel like i NEED to say is, when I saw all those beautiful avis and creations on the sari scene... i could not help but remember what AMAZING offscreen DivAn moments we had gotten!!! DO YOU GUYS REMEMBER?!?! 😉 The OLVs for the shooting of this sequence was DivAn EVERYWHERE and it was oh so, so beautiful.

When they were shooting the pleats bit,... Divyanka without any hesitation at all was offering to un-tuck the pleats so Karan could do it more realistically if he needed to. But Karan, looking down the whole time (note: NOT at the ground, but at her pleats ☺️)... just shook his head "no its ok" because it was just a close up shot anyway. ☺️

And then as they were shooting... Karan calls "cut" and Divyanka was actually wide-eyed and looked scared as if he might have gotten mad at something (so CUTE!)... but he actually said "ye tumhare naak pe laal laal kya hai... lipstick lagi hai kya?" 😲 *ahem ahem* Lekin Karan... humein toh kuch laal laal nahin dikha... aur KP ITNI dhyaan se kya dekh raha tha... it wasnt even a ghoor-ing scene 😆😉 Voh bhi dekha toh kya dekha... LIPStick ?! 🤣 ☺️ 

And then when they shot the part where he steps on her pleats when shes sitting on the stairs... before that shooting we got an AMAZING few minutes of Karan setting up the camera... kya close-ups diye the Bollywood Royal valo ne... VAH!!! KARAN LOOKED SO HOT ☺️ And Divs was just sitting on the side doing something on her phone. Pata nahi kyun... but I felt like Karan was trying so hard not to look at her... kahin pyar na ho jaaye you know... jaan buchke Karan has to maintain distance 🤣🤣🤣 And then when they were figuring out where he should step on her sari exactly... Divs said something to Karan and looked up smiling, and then Karan smiled and walked away STILL SMILING... THEY WERE TOTALLY BLUSHING THROUGHOUT THIS WHOLE THING ohmygod ☺️☺️☺️

UFFF... im crazy. sorry guys. the DivAni in me just HAD to let this all out haha this was probably one of the best OLVs we got... IM IN DIVAN LAND FOREVER 

xxRiah

Edited by xxRiaKapoorxx - 9 years ago
Divan.Pooja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: xxRiaKapoorxx

hey guysss!!! i was super busy this weekend ... but im always checking around the forum from time to time... i noticed you guys had put up some creations of the EPIC sari tying scene... in the last AT (btw, congrats on this new one!!)

yes... SO... basically what I want to say and feel like i NEED to say is, when I saw all those beautiful avis and creations on the sari scene... i could not help but remember what AMAZING offscreen DivAn moments we had gotten!!! DO YOU GUYS REMEMBER?!?!😉The OLVs for the shooting of this sequence was DivAn EVERYWHERE and it was oh so, so beautiful.

When they were shooting the pleats bit,... Divyanka without any hesitation at all was offering to un-tuck the pleats so Karan could do it more realistically if he needed to. But Karan, looking down the whole time (note: NOT at the ground, but at her pleats☺️)... just shook his head "no its ok" because it was just a close up shot anyway.☺️

And then as they were shooting... Karan calls "cut" and Divyanka was actually wide-eyed and looked scared as if he might have gotten mad at something (so CUTE!)... but he actually said "ye tumhare naak pe laal laal kya hai... lipstick lagi hai kya?"😲*ahem ahem* Lekin Karan... humein toh kuch laal laal nahin dikha... aur KP ITNI dhyaan se kya dekh raha tha... it wasnt even a ghoor-ing scene😆😉Voh bhi dekha toh kya dekha... <font size="3">LIPS</font>tick ?! 🤣☺️

And then when they shot the part where he steps on her pleats when shes sitting on the stairs... before that shooting we got an AMAZING few minutes of Karan setting up the camera... kya close-ups diye the Bollywood Royal valo ne... VAH!!! KARAN LOOKED SO HOT☺️And Divs was just sitting on the side doing something on her phone. Pata nahi kyun... but I felt like Karan was trying so hard not to look at her... kahin pyar na ho jaaye you know... jaan buchke Karan has to maintain distance🤣🤣🤣And then when they were figuring out where he should step on her sari exactly... Divs said something to Karan and looked up smiling, and then Karan smiled and walked away STILL SMILING... THEY WERE TOTALLY BLUSHING THROUGHOUT THIS WHOLE THING ohmygod☺️☺️☺️

UFFF... im crazy. sorry guys. the DivAni in me just HAD to let this all out haha this was probably one of the best OLVs we got... IM IN DIVAN LAND FOREVER

xxRiah

I agree that olv was so cute in divan land 😳 Edited by SanayaBarun - 9 years ago
SIKinLoVE thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
new AT!!! guys, you are too quick... i was only gone for half a day!!!

Congratulations!!! 🥳

just watched the new OLV's... ishita's trying to explain everything to Mr. & Mrs. Iyer.. i love DT's mihir - ashok name blooper.. 

ishita feels something is up.. jasoos mode kicking in
Aru.Divan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Congo on the new AT my DivAnis ⭐️ 🥳
-HoneyDukes- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ria, your post just made me go crazy.
i hadn't seen that OLV at all. and I just spent 20 mins searching for it...
And I finally managed to find it..☺️☺️

OMG!! I re winded..all those moments like 10 times each and the GRIN doesn't leave my face now...☺️

Thank you so much for letting people like me know, I joined the forum so late and may have missed many such moments..😆

AHHH..ME IN MY DIVAN WORLD..☺️
Edited by -IshRaDivAn- - 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -IshRaDivAn-

Ria, your post just made me go crazy.
i hadn't seen that OLV at all. and I just spent 20 mins searching for it...
And I finally managed to find it..☺️☺️

OMG!! I reminded all those moments like 10 times each and the GRIN doesn't leave my face now...☺️

Thank you so much for letting people like me know, I joined the forum so late and may have missed many such moments..😆

AHHH..ME IN MY DIVAN WORLD..☺️

Anu post the link here na 😉 its been ages since I watched it and had been searching from 30mins but couldn't find...
-HoneyDukes- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I am posting them here anyway..Anyone like me who hasn't seen can enjoy..and you call enjoy other wise too!!  ☺️☺️.☺️☺️

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcaGfppEHm8[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5on8jb25Lg[/YOUTUBE]