ARHI FF T#6 Falling in love with enemy season II C27 on T#7 22Nov link - Page 41

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanthipriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
superb updateEdited by shanthipriya - 7 years ago
Dreamer-89 thumbnail
What an awesome twist in the story dear πŸ‘ good that you are back and updating
Arnav response is always contrary to what we hope so no guessing will wait for the next
Kushi is a strong girl

Shyam is a darling πŸ˜†
Update sooon
shaileshjn thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Good to have update.
Thanks
ameena671 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow amazing update loved both parts can't wait for next part thank you for pm.
AnupamaJY thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Woah...I absolutely loved the update.

Especially the last part. That was so intense. So what will arnav do? did he hear the whole conversation?

In that short time...khushi managed to make a place for her in shyam's heart. And he is more than ready to support them now? Will that make a difference?

Whatever khushi's intention was wrong. But at the end, she loves him. And I loved the fact that she didn't shy away from accepting her mistakes. she is rather ready to face the consequence with head held high

Will be waiting for the next update

Update soon please
hararnav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Feel bad for arnav, but am sure their love will overcome all the problems... 
pup03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Amazing  chapter.. so Khushi planned.. well can understand Arnav's thoughts.. he must be feeling used by Khushi.. but at the same time he have understand that Khushi's reasons too.. yes one reason is personal rest all are for the society where innocents were hurt by those mean men in power.. And knowing Arnav he won't be able to stay angry with his Khushi for long.. Shyam-Khushi conversation was superb.. two people having same motto but working differently.. hope they both join hands and do the rest.. Shyam loves Arnav so much and his happiness is what he always seeks and the convo between jeeja-saala convo is always heartwarming.. loved the way he grasped why Khushi have involved Arnav in all.. whatever felt nice to see Shyam proud of Khushi who is fighting such a huge battle alone.. loved the superb amazing update.. 

thanks for pm πŸ˜Š
vvini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It's good to read diff story..amazing story...
lavanyaraj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
this update was super interesting and i can't wait to read the next update... what will be arnav's answer? pls update soon...
Mayvs2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
first time came across this FF and loved it... took nearly 4 days to read all 23 chapters but worth reading ... daily taking out time to read and complete this...
As story goes loved the plot n characters... Arnav is the best then Shyam... somehow our snakewa never came in my mind when i was reading Shyam,,,,,,,,,,,, thats the great writing...very beautiful character of Shyam n Arnav... Kushi as storng women striked a lot ...but somewhere at the end felt loving Arnav n Shyam :)