Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DEEPIKAA0123 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
awesme epilouge and so beautiful yet so emotional and sad story and its not absolutely super perfect sometime but it very nicely describe every odds, problms,situations in someones life which they live or feel through out their life and thnks for writting this one.
megha2227 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Glad you have givan a epilogue for this beautiful story. Karan is my favorite character too. Though happy for both Raman and ishita and it's been a  long journey for them after death of Karan. 
mamtasingla thumbnail
amazing epilogue
thanks for this mind blowing story
RitaDivan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
'Sigh' omg! Uuufff ... This is actually bleeding my heart! ... Wow!
What a story yaar! You completly deserve all the appreciations! 👏👏👏 ... Hats off! 
At first I was a bit hesitant to kno how Ishu was in love with karan ... But Karan seriously melted my heart ... Now after finishing the story I respect & love karan as much as Raman .. Maybe even a little more ! Even I can't believe myself because I cant even stand anyone else with ishita apart from raman.. But I think it was your way of narrating the plot that made me completely immersed in the reading that I even didn't realise ... Actually it felt good .. Thanks for actually introducing Karan and unexpected twists and turns! 

You have Beautifully written and Ended this story! ... Karan is a hero! He will always be in our hearts! In mine for sure! 

I giving my reviews actually with tears ... Awsome story! 👏👏👏 This story will have a special place in my heart ... Just loved it! 

Thank you so much for giving such a priceless piece of work! 🤗
Rkchinju thumbnail
Wow..Outstanding story 👏
Very different storyline..
Beautiful ending..
Well written .. 👏
Loved it..
Hats off..
Thank u so much for this marvallous story..
Keep writing!!