Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kashishk thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
NOTE

Hello guys, I will update tomorrow as soon as I can. It was my grandmother's bday today and most of my time was given into that, mostly because I burnt the cake 😳.

Thanks a loadsss guys for appreciating the part and I love your awesome comments, specially the long ones with details, it makes my day so beautiful <3

Do pray guys, that I get selected. <3

As I told previously too, whenever I update a part, I am really nervous but whoever comments and likes make my day brighter. I do forget my problems and tensions when I see my work getting appreciated so, it is a request guys, if you like and appreciate my work please express it, by pressing like or/and even better, leaving me a comment along as well as share the link with you friends. 

It may take some time but keep your trust in me and believe that it is an Arshi story <3.

Trust me, when I say it means a lot, we, writers do live on your feedback. 

I sincerely hope likes and comments will increase, please don't let me down. 

Keep showering me with your love guys.

Regarding PMs, I have made proper list for PMs and have add buddies in my Kashishkpm account, see page 12 for the PM list.

https://twitter.com/KashishWriting 
Or bookmark my gallery:
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1642515

Loads of Love <333
Kashish
kashishk thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
kashishk thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
surrazdan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i dont wish to be selfish... but Arnav and Khushi will be separated in this fiction...i always wanted them together...
Cutiepie_sanaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
May be maha update will be karan story to come to an end...i really want that
sangeetadas thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This is a nice story...getting really interesting...
Love.life2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This story the truth is getting more murkier by the day with some new skeleton coming out.
Who so ever had done this has done thorough job of covering their track.

So pooja and sonam worked at the same place that's how khushi came to know.
But how did the vikas guy believe the proofs. Who had proofs about what Arnav said.

Secondly why do I get a feel that Aditya might be alive and khushi was told he was dead so she can never return back to Arnav.

Also is it likely Karan is not what he seems. Did khushi see her baby and it was indeed buried. How come karan was at a graveyard he is a Hindu right so only new borns are buried not grown ups his mom couldn't have been buried even if she wanted to because that's for kids. I had this question when I read that update but was like ok not a big deal but how it's very vital to the story.

I found this too convenient for him to be in the same place at the same time where khushi was then again find her from the vile man.

As his father explained karan's state of mind he could have been seeking khushi and then planned this whole set up and gone to her at the right time to be in her good books. Husbands are protective but Kagan is wanting to change his field and is always around khushi makes me wonder about being over possessive. He asked khushi if she wanted out but that may be just for reassurance that she won't leave him.
Though the time frame isn't clear met khushi after aditya was born and he has recently lost his mom so it's might be possible that he knew about khushi and Arnav being in the movies and he waited till khushi has a baby then approach her.

Doesn't this seem like how snake entered khushi's life on the show. If khushi didn't find out about him she would have found him to be a nice man same thing may be here too.

But this is my perception I could be totally wrong. 

You have really build a mystery here. 
Even tho it points at Varsha but still the plot is thickening bringing out the truth
Edited by renee.bee - 8 years ago
Downhill thumbnail
simply amazing
loved it,
laksh65 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
very interesting and intense update
suspense is building as to when arnav will get to know the truth, and how varsha used her dirty tricks to separate arshi
KeerthiRajkumar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome update
karan & khushi deserve each other
i feel pity for arnav too but he let her go with his own hands
varsha is going to pay dearly for her sins
but i feel there is a major twist waiting in the story
would love to read further
pm me if u can