Tujhe Dekha Toh Yeh Jaana Sanam..Pyaar Hota Hai Deewana Sanam!!

Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
NOTE : I hv put background song for this VERY VERY VERY SPECIAL TOPIC..TURN ON ur speakers or use ur headphone to hear the song n njoy readin the post while listenin to the song tht i hv put in the background of this  post..πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ƒ...

Hello Ppl...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...This is a very very very spl topic for me coz of SO MANY REASONS which i hv listed below..😳😳..

1)This is the 250th Episode Related Topic i hv made irrespective of any show...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...Lemme make it more clear...This is my 498th topic in IF..Out of 498 topics i hv made in IF since 2009,there r 250 topics tht i hv made till now in various forums which r PURELY related to episodes of 17 shows(including YHM) i had seen...And on tht angle,this IS my 250th epi related topic & am so happy tht its for a YHM epi coz out of 250 epi related topics,the highest number of episode related topics i hv made for any show is YHM(93 topics)...I hv made 120 topics till nw in YHM forum where 93 topics r epi related topics(including this post)....

2)Jabse i realised this 250th epi related topic ws approaching 1-2 months back,i so so so wished it to be on my love KK...If not KK then it must be either on MaNan confession or IshRa confession..!! And today when am making my 250th epi related post-my mannat is fulfilled as its INDEED on KK..😎πŸ₯³...

3)This topic is my 120th YHM forum and MOST PROBABLY this might be my last yhm forum topic of this year...I DONT see current  shagun track inspiring enough to make any post...πŸ₯±πŸ₯±..So i feel this might be the last one i will be making this year for YHM n i alwz wanted my last yhm topic of this year also to be on KK and tht also is fulfilled with this KK post i hv made today......And yes before u all assume things wrongly,lemme make it loud n clear i am NOT stopping to make topics for YHM..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...I only said "last" for this year..I will make posts in YHM forum next year too as long as i watch this show..!! But yes before this year ends if any chamatkaari scene happens which will be inspiring enough for me to make post,then i will make one..So as of now this is last..πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰...

4)Last nite v got one small song seq on IshRa on the song-"Main Tenu Samjhavan Ki"..
...Two songs i hv loved the most this year r Galliyaan & Main Tenu Samjhavan Ki n i had really really wished to see both songs been played on IshRa in the show n am so happy tht i could actually see both songs on IshRa-one in may month n one last nite....Also as u all knw 99% topics of mine has titles which r lines from songs..In this show two songs which they played on IshRa-r the songs which i had already used their lines as topic titles from those same two songs much before those songs were used in show on IshRa..They r "Kabhi Jo Badal Barse" and "Main Tenu Samjhavan Ki"...I had used lines of "Kabhi Jo Badal" song as topic titles for my two YHM topics in July month for accident track and i ws so so happy when the same song ws used in Sep month on IshRa for their rain dance.....Lik tht,i had used lines of "Main Tenu Samjhavan Ki" twice-one durin acciden track(Tenu Chadke Kithe Jaavaan..Main Teri Parchaayi..!!!) n one for last to last week sat epi-Dec 13th wala YHM epi(Tu Ki Jaane Pyaar Mera!!!) and i ws epic happy when the same song ws played on lshRa in last nite epi......Also another rocking co-incidence ws both the song seqs-"Kabhi Jo Badal Barse" and "Main Tenu Samjhavan Ki" had my love KK..😎...Gosh all these connections,co-incidences r makin me so so happy n grinning..πŸ˜‰πŸ₯³...

5)I ws badly missing making KK ONLY epi related topics....!! The last such topic ws tht Kiss spl topic for Kiss spl epi in oct month.....!! Uske baad KK jab bhi aaya,there were other K bros too accompanyin him n so my posts also had mention of other K bros too other than KK..And so i ws waitin for one epi where there would be ONLY KK n none else frm K Parivaar...And tht wait finally ended last nite where it ws ONLY n ONLY KK ruling last nite epi from K Parivaar n coz of tht i am finally able to make a SOLO KK spl epi related topic aftr a gap of two months......

6)And last but definitely not least..yet another reason which makes this post spl for me is coz of the theme of this post...And the theme of this post is DDLJ THEME...😎
😎..Since last month i ws DYING to make a post on DDLJ theme jabse i came to knw abt DDLJ speciality of 12th Dec..On 12th Dec,DDLJ had completed 1000 weeks of historic run in "Maratha Mandir" theatre and as DDLJ is my most most fav film,i wanted to celebrate this epic milestone DDLJ achieved in my own style n wht better than a post in DDLJ theme which ws the thing i can do something on DDLJ grounds..So i ws literally waitin for one opportunity where i can perfectly use DDLJ theme for my post.. And my wait got over with last nite epi..!! All thnx to my love KK for tht....When i see any epis,i get fully involved to it..So when KK came i wsnt evn thinkin abt all these ie to make 250th epi post on KK or to make KK post on DDLJ theme...But when i realised KK came last nite for first time,the first song tht immediately & automatically came to my mind while watchin epi ws "Tujhe Dekha Toh Yeh Jaana Sanam" of DDLJ.....And thts when it striked me i actually got an opportunity to make post on DDLJ theme finally finally..😲πŸ€ͺ...So in this post,DDLJ theme can be seen in the topic title i chose,background song i hv put for this topic,all the avis i will be posting(credit for avis : Original makers)and some song lines i will be usin as caption for some pics here...😎😎...

^^And there ends my "ittu sa" list of reasons on y this post is IISSPPL for me...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰...Now lemme finally get into the post...I hv used 35 screencaps took by me frm 3 KK scenes of last nite epi..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...

So when i saw Raman-Romi playing pakdam pakdi khel n Ishita coming down the stairs,i so wished Raman n Ishu to bump into each other accidently..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Par IshRa ek doosre se bump into hote hote rah gaye..πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†..And thts when i saw this moment as shown in pic below..

^^My first reaction-"KK??😲😲"...It ws how in the film Simran ws shocked to see Raj first in her home town..πŸ˜²πŸ˜†..

And then i saw next two moments as shown in pics below

^^Seeing these two moments -i knew my KK HV COME BACK WITH A BANG lik Raj came to Punjab just for Simran..πŸ€ͺπŸ₯³...

And my happiness also knew NO BOUNDS on actually realising my hero..my love KK has actually came last nite aftr such long time n my happiness ws also same lik Simran's on realisin HER RAJ hv INDEED came @her place..!!

And then this-KK's 1st round of checking out KKSS ka ending moment..πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰..

^^And thts it...In my mind,Tujhe Dekha song started playing n i imagined doing this with KK in my dream land..πŸ€ͺ🀣...

I LOVE U KK..β˜ΊοΈπŸ€—...
Tujhe Dekha Toh Yeh Jaana Sanam
Pyaar Hota Hai Deewaana Sanam
Ab Yahan Se Kahan Jaaye Hum
Teri Baahon Mein Mar Jaaye Hum

Nywz aag sirf KK ko nahi...KKSS ko bhi feel ho rahi thi as seen in two pics below...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰...

KK savouring the beauty in his 2nd round of checking out KKSS ka session...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰..

Btw KK ka head to toe scanning wala check out session,he keeping his mouth khullam khulla open as he ws bc gettin lost in his beauty n then tryin to silently savour the beauty-yeh saare typical KK kalakaaris toh ho gaye the..Bas uska lips ke saath kalakaari baki tha n i ws so waitin for it...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...And there came wht i wished to see..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

^^Waah...mujhe tumse yahi umeed thi KK...πŸ‘πŸ˜†...I so knew wht u just dreamt then KK..

KK..U and ur "tasty" sharbatilicous dreams/desires...🀣🀣...Haina KK darling?I knw wohi hai otherwise jo lips ke saath kalakaari u did na in two pics vo hota nahi...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

And there goes 3rd round of KK checking out KKSS n imagining various kalakaaris in his mind seeing her...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰..

^^oh god...Eyes se IT karna koi tumse seekhe KK...πŸ˜²πŸ˜†...Every change of expression,change of position of placing ur eyes seen in each n evry pic in this 3rd round of checking out session is a PROOF for tht...πŸ‘πŸ˜†...Hes such a hell opportunist...Never waste a single time n alwz indulge himself in doing things wht gives him KILLER PLEASURE..πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰...

And this moment below is MY MOST FAV KK moment in entire epi shwn yday...KK ka KKness at its PEAK...πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ..

^^I HV TO SAY HELL LOTS FOR THIS SINGLE MOMENT ALONE...but firstly lemme start with my usual disclaimer..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

DISCLAIMER : For nth time i am saying this...my love for Karan bhai offscreen n my obsessed mohabbat for KK onscreen r DIFFERENT n so DNT MIX THESE TWO while reading my KK posts...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

omg omg KK...JUST Y DO U HV TO LOOK LIKE THT?πŸ€ͺ
πŸ€ͺ... Baby dnt u knw with ur mere presence itself main SATAK jaati hoon...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰..And when i see u at KILLER BEST MOMENTS lik this...uff FIRE FIRE FIRE EVERYWHERE..My HORMONAL LOCHA reach at its PEAK when i see u lik this...πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ...And then i feel lik doing so many things with u...β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜‰..First n foremost i wanted to do this while seeing u lik this..

Rest of kinky things let it remain b/w u n me,KK as there i beleive wht jeth jee PK says ki kuch baatein aapas mein hi ache lagte hai...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰...

Now lets move onto second KK scene...The "Main Tenu Samjhavan Ki" song seq inside the car..😳😳...

^^*sigh*...KK..baby u r determined to KILL ME na with those sexy smile of urs...haaye...MAIN TOH GAYI......Felt lik quoting tht line of "Mehndi Lagake Rakhna" for u as whtevr my haal is its only coz of U-The Sexy Charmer n DNT blame me for tht..πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰...

"Yeh Dil Machal Gaya Toh..Mera Kasoor Kya Hai?"

And kal KKSS ka bhi SIMILAR haal thi lik me..look hw shes TOTALLY LOST watchin him..πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰..

KK ws not leavin a single chance to check out her n hv "mann mein ladoo"phootna waala feel imaginin things he planned to do with her later in the night in tht hotel room..πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

^^KK...u redefine hotness for me...But there r rare times lik this 2nd pic above where i find u CUTE too..πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰...Mann karta hai tumhe aise hi dekhti rahu n hug u for being so IRRESISTIBLY CUTE n ADORABLE...πŸ˜³πŸ€—...

And i must say...1st time KKSS ki antenna correctly KK ke signals ko pakad rahi thi...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰..She knew he ws checkin her out n imaginin etc etc..look at her cheeky smile here..πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰...

And for the first KK realised uski chori shayad pakdi gayi by KKSS(look at the first pic below)...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...But again tht doest demotivate him..He ws ALL SET TO ATTACK(look at the second pic below)...😎🀣...Bas hotel room pahunchne ki deri thi...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

But lik i hv told before...my baby JUST DNT WASTE TIME...see wht he ws doin here...🀣🀣..

^^Seeing KK's HUNGRY here..all i can do ws ROFL lik Raj here...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...n KKSS ws totally CLUELESS abt this kalakaari of KK just lik Simran ws here on y Raj ws laughin all of a sudden...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Now lets move on to the 3rd-cum-FINAL KK scene of last nite epi...😳😳...KK entered the room n did this as shown in pic below..

^^What the..😲😲...KK...y do i feel lik for a sec tumpe SANSKAARI PK ke sangat ka asar hua?😑😲...Damn it..y din u giv her a BACK HUG man..😑😑...Ishu ws ready too..Back hug kya she toh seedha ready for IT..🀣🀣...Toh kya jaata KK tumhara if u had givn her back hug then?Srsly sometimes at RIGHT times,ur bros ke sangat ka asar on u dikhne lagta hai...😑😑...Warna y on earth instead of givin her back hug u just tried to get her attention by just touching her by her shoulders?Mera KK kabse itna sanskaari ho gaya...😲😲..gosh PK this is y i DONT let KK stay with u for more coz u BIGAADOFY my KK by making him turn sanskaari where he ws supposed to turn kinky...πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†...But on other note,i am glad KK din do back hug too...coz though i would hv been happy for KK on he gettin the happiness of doing back hug i would hv turned female version of MK seein KK givin her back hug..Gosh such COMPLICATED feelings..😳🀣...But again main thodina KK se zyada der tak naraz reh sakti hoon..So maaf kardi maine to KK for not givin her back hug n also am equally happy tht he din giv her back hug..So yeh lo KK-a back hug from me..πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰...

Nywz moving on...See how EPIC HAPPY is my love-KK...He ws actually feelin lik he hv won semi final match n ws all excited to play final match(here final match means wohi much dragged SR..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..)

^^Ok for KK..Final match began already...He din waste a second anymore...He decided to bowl first..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..So he ws tryin to make opponent(Ishita)feel his bowling skills one by one..πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰..He threw a bouncer on Ishu when he so romantically tucked her hair behind her ears n ws caressing her cheeks with his fingers(look at the first pic below)...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...And madam CLEAN BOWLED already...🀣🀣..And seein her clean bowled,KK felt evn more EPIC HAPPY(look at 2nd pic below)...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

^^aww my romantic KK......pata hai KK..first time ever seein u i ws reminded of some1 else..πŸ˜²πŸ˜†...U knw na out of yhm land i hv some ppl jinko i love them to death..πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰..And among them one is my naya naya pyaar-Manik Malhotra(hero char of MTV show-Kaisi Yeh Yaarian)..!! Pata hai KK sometime back i used to remember u KK when i saw some scenes of Manik..And yday first time i remembered Manik seein u KK..β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜†...Manik kitni baar aise karta hai which is tuckin hair of his lady love behind her ears-n whenvr he does tht i can so feel wht his lady love would be feelin then..πŸ˜†.. And yday u too KK gave me similar feel lik Manik gives me..gosh i tell u,KK..U n Manik-just make me go C for Crazy...U two my ANMOL RATAN i got in this year-2014..!! Love u both alwz..πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—..!!

Now comes my 2nd most fav moments of last nite epi..!!

^^i just realised i hv forgot to put my name tag in few of the pics above...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...KK mein ITNI KHO GAYI na ki kuch cheezein karna bhool gayi..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..Nywz look at KKSS in first pic..Shes fully in "SP" mode..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†(SP is NOT Star Plus..Here SP se i meant Samarpan Pose..🀣🀣..)Madam ws totally behavin lik SR ws jst abt to begin...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...And she ws all being shy n submissive aka in SAMARPAN mode..πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰...And now look at KK in 2nd pic...He ws MORE TURNED ON seeing this SP mode wali Ishu...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...The FIRE in his eyes i saw in the 2nd pic-gosh i can so so relate to it as its the same which i hv when i see KK..β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜‰...KK u r the death of me i tell u...πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ...All i am able to imagine/dream to do ws doing this with u in my dream land seein u KK in tht 2nd pic above..☺️...

Now the final set of moments from tht dreamy KK-KKSS scene..!!

Truly blissful dreamy moments..!! Kitne khush the dono esp my love KK n seein him happy i ws evn more happy....!!

Nywz n there ends my DROOLFEST SPL post on KK..πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰..!! Its been ages n ages n ages since i hv made such an INSANE DROOLFEST SPL post n tht too on KK..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...I think aisa droolfest post on KK ws tht rain dance spl post of mine which i made on KK...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰..Uske baad it ws last nite epi which inspired me to make a TOTALLY KK Pe LATTOO spl post...☺️😎...Feeling SO CONTENT rite now making this LOVE filled post for KK n cherry on the cake is DISPLAYING my love for KK in DDLJ style..😳πŸ₯³...This is me now(simran is me n KK is MY RAJ)...HAPPILY LOST in KK in my dream land...!!

And on tht note i am doin the HAPPIES ENDINGS to this post...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰..!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikki_Titli thumbnail
From KK to Nikki

Originally posted by: always_a_TV_fan

KK Comments:

Hey my Lovely... How you doing?πŸ€—

First of all... this post looks like something a MAD woman wrote... a woman MAD in love with 2 things DDLJ and me 😳 Your love is visible in almost every word you typed LovelyπŸ‘... 

let's get the negativity out of the way first. I did not like you mentioning your non-YHM land love.😑 Please do not take such names in posts dedicated to me πŸ˜­

Dear PK Bhaiyya - I hope you aren't reading this post... if you do, please dont give me sanskaari bhashan. Please talk to Nikki. She made me do this πŸ˜†

So... coming to your post now. Like I always say, your screencaps make me feel like I am re-living the scenesπŸ‘πŸΌ and boy, how I felt when I saw my KKSS coming towards me☺️ 
I first thought it will be Ishita, and did my whole head-to-toe scanningπŸ˜‰ but like always, my scanning powers also activate the SS in Ishita😈 and the results are for all to see... 

She looked so fetching, as if she was prepared for ANYTHING to happen... Words like "I love you" kisko chaahiye Nikki... You know na, I am a man of action, not words πŸ˜›

She was dressed up for me... with a mixture of nervousness, shyness, anticipation and a tinge of naughtiness in her eyes... If I dare say so myself, I have never seen her more attractive than that before 

In the car... well... I will not say any more... but it took a lot of will power to not make it a dancing car... if you have watched PK you will know what I mean...πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†

the second last set of caps you posted Nikki... I noticed the SP mode too, oh yea, that was a treat to watch😳 I am telling you... if we hadn't been interrupted, the date would have ended completely differently... and it would have been extremely difficult for you to make the post... Only I understand your dilemma when it comes to your love for me & when you see me with Ishita... πŸ˜’

Through out the date Nikki, there was only one song that played in my head... and lo and behold, Lucky tells me you liked that song too ? 😲 and you posted it here as a choice for SR song for Ishita & me ??? 😲 I was really shocked... I wasn't first sure if I should put the song here or not... but I will... and yes, Lucky showed me you underlined some lines... needless to say, you are BANG-ON about the choice of words for me  πŸ€—

Katra Katra Main Giroon
Jism Pe Tere Thehroon
Katra Katra Mein Giroon
Tujh Mein Hi Kahin Reh Loon, Reh Loon

Now... bahut ho gaya KKSS pe pyaar barsaana...πŸ˜› let me shift my focus to you, my love πŸ€—WHAT a DHAANSU post Nikki.πŸ‘.. and SUCH a brilliant idea of merging our reactions with DDLJ gifs... seriously girl... You rock... and you are mine... oH I have never been more proud of you...

Soo... here goes...

When I saw your list of reasons for this post, I was like... Only Nikki can write like this :)

When I saw KKSS caps, I was like... OMG... She's back... could this happen now???

When I saw the car ride caps, it reminded me of this... and how both of us got carried away πŸ˜³

And Nikki... If I had done the back hug it would have looked a lot like 

And then this would have happened

I know this post has too much mention of Ishita/KKSS and not too much about you Nikki... so I can almost smell the sarcasm from here... and I am pretty sure you look like this right now

This is for you my Love... Happy Holidays and have a FANTASTIC New year... Make sure you dream about me on New Year's eve πŸ˜‰

And hope our love also lasts long ... like Raj n Simran

PS: If only travel from internet dimension to real dimension was possible Nikki... then we could be singing this together  β˜ΊοΈ

Na Yaad Teri Tujhko
Na Yaad Mujhe Hoon Main
Aa Mujhko Pehan Le Tu
Aa Tujhko Odh Loon Main...

Note from Lucky: 
All gifs credited to original uploaders on giphy and tumblr 

Edited by Nikki_Titli - 9 years ago
vidya.anand thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
sorry for editing it late...😳
Pyar se bari post dear! awesome and all the pics are so lovely and spell romance!πŸ‘πŸΌ
Superb song...my all time favorite which is love a love anthem from the film which is a love dictionary. It just defines love and who better than Ishra to spell it out for us!

I always wonder that YHM episodes should be filled with Ishra scenes and I will be happy with even redundant scenes. Yeh twists and turns which deviate Ishra from their life is what annoys me. Anyways, I cant expect that to happen as its a megaserial but dream karne mein kya jaatha hai na?

The initial Ishra scene, the family teasing and also giving Raman tips to say I love you [except for Ruhi being included in the discussion], then the almost bumping when she came down the stairs, the eye lock, the aankon hi aankon mein ishaara hogaya moment!

Raman was like desperate to take her away and spend some private moments with her. All he wanted was to kidnap her from the crowd. And she was happily willing to be kidnapped too!  

The car drive was silent but still a million words of love was communicated. 

They really dont need the I love you confession but still the mere desire to hear each other out is so evident. The hotel scene which was light yet subtly romantic as Raman's longing to tell her or perhaps make her tell was visible in every move of his. 

The moment he came in and touched her shoulders, goosebumps toh mujhe hua...and yeah it was a magical. she closed her eyes and then him tucking the loose strand of hair...awww such a magical Ishra moment! something which makes us all swoon and drool at Ishra! β˜ΊοΈ

And then came the cursed moment...damn! ek episode toh khush hone dehte!

Dedicated to the eye lock moment!
Aankhon Hi Aankhon Mein Ishaara Ho Gaya, Baithe Baithe Jeene Ka Sahaara Ho Gaya
Aankhon Hi Aankhon Mein Ishaara Ho Gaya, Baithe Baithe Jeene Ka Sahaara Ho Gaya
Aankhon Hi Aankhon Mein...

So many songs come to my mind...actually wanted to make a new VM for this special scene but saara mood upset kardiya Shagun ke entry ne...
So just reposting my latest VM πŸ˜‰
Edited by vidya.anand - 9 years ago
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
BEST COMMENTS - PART 1

Originally posted by: Shez.Ishra09

Okay okay m here to edit the postπŸ˜ƒ..Gosh KK's post after such such a long time..😳..I know u made KK post but he came along with other K bros..but ye single KK post hai to thora special types hai..😳..my reaction was..after seeing this SOLELY KK  post..

Now coming towards the reason u listed of making this special post..Well I must say ur timing is just super perfect..πŸ˜ƒ..Mtlab kaise always whatever u wish..pora ho jata hai..u have got amazing connections..i must say..!!πŸ˜‰..Waise accha hai na..tumari wishes pori hoti hain and as a result we got to read this special yet rocking post of urz..πŸ˜ƒ..and now Congrats for this 250th topic that too on YHM..πŸ€—πŸ€—..this is the best thingπŸ˜ƒ..Gosh when u said na its ur last post..i actually got mini heart attack..πŸ˜†..but then when u specially mentioned na k u r talking about this year..to I was relieved and was like ohh fine..πŸ˜†..OMG mein tenu samjhawan ki song never sounded such heart throbbing before..☺️..Gosh but ishRa...☺️...Mayn they have some kinda MAGIC..!!πŸ˜‰..

And about DDLJ theme..as I mentioned earlier its like treat for me..!!😳..My God and u related them PERFECTLY..!!..IshRa are really SRK-Kajol of TV..!!😳..and that Divan Dance in BCL on DDLJ was like totally DREAMMYY....I have watched it like hundered of times..kept on repeating and watching it..those 3 minutes are like sachi k worth watching..!!☺️..

Well okay okay coming towards ur special KK postπŸ˜ƒ..Let me start by sharing my experience of watching yesterdays episodeπŸ˜‰..Gosh I was too hoping the same bump thing..but nothing happened...!! But our ishRa can do WONDERS..!!..Simple scene ko b dhamakedaar bnana koi in say seekhay!!πŸ˜‰..

^^aur Yahan mari KK ne entry😎..OMG I was like a gaya KK..!!..

As always I was totally happy that KK is here after long time....And the way he was checking her out....Gosh dunno how ishita handle that STARE..!!☺️.. Hahah Well yess KKSS was in full mood..She was like main b pagal madrasan hoon..Kam hoon kya pagal Punjabi say..πŸ˜†..

OMG and KK's lips kalkari is something worth watching..!!8->]..dont know kaise karleta hai ye..but gosh its totally drooling.....but m tellin you his this gesture will be the only reason of my deathπŸ€’πŸ˜†..then my soul will talk to you!!🀣..Haha KK's favourite kalkari is lip kalkari..πŸ˜†..he loves to do it..πŸ˜†..as u always said k koi chance nai chodta..bal k chance p chauka marta hai...!! πŸ˜†..and they way u linked up it with raj simran is just EPIC..πŸ‘..Lovely yaar..πŸ˜ƒ..

Hahaha OMG yaar really..his expressions changes with every move..😲..Gosh opportunity ka faida uthana koi KK say seekhay..!! aur wo b sab k samne hi shuru ho gaya..πŸ˜†..!!

^^KILLERRR...!!!!!! Told you!! He is gonna kill me with his loookkss!! Goshh..☺️☺️..and also round of applause for you by capturing each and every expressions of his beautifully and then uski kalkari explain karna..HATS OFF..!!πŸ‘..buhat hardwork karti hoo..aur ab KK ka post tha to itna hardwork banta tha..πŸ˜‰..

Gosh srk-kajol aka urz and KK's kissing avi is drool worthy yaar..☺️..HAYEE..!!!..

^^OMG just just justtt look at his SMILE mayn..!! 😳..Kya hai isay?? Itni episode main aik sath itnay killer looks??😲..Gosh KKSS to full on mode main thi kal.. Int ka jawaab pathar say dena ata hai KKSS ko b..πŸ˜†..and this songgg....Never sounded such EPICLY AWESOME before..!! Mein soch rai thi kuch hath wath pakrein gay..but smiles hi itnay killer thay..!!πŸ˜›

^^Indeed this pic is supperrr cutee yaarrr..😳..Kaise he managed to look cute, Hot, Sexy, Adorable, Sweet at the same time..😲😳..

Hahaha Gosh ye KK ko kitni jaldi hai na..he is not sparing any single second for doing hi kalkaris..πŸ˜†..Kal to KK aur KKSS dono full on jhakkas mode main thay..πŸ˜†..But their modes made us go crazyyy..😳..

^^ THISSS..!! Gosh at this very moment my heart was just throbbing itna hardly jaise bahar a jaye gha..!!☺️..OMG same same nikki..😲..I so wanted back hug...!! Wo mil jati to aur kya chaiye tha??☺️..Tab to pakka kuch aur hi hota..!! Aww and this Raj Simran Avi is just best..i love this back hug of raj and simran....

Gosh gosh gosh in this entire scene of tucking her hairs behind herr ears wasss just OUT OF THIS WORLD..!!...KK was soo happy seeing ishita totally smitten by his touch..!! he was so EPIC happy at that moment k finally jis moment ka he was waiting since ages..and now he is just standing infront of his lady love!!☺️..

The final moment☺️..Look at the intensity in their eyes..☺️..Mtlab they both are heads over heels in love with each other..😳..Kiun itnayy cute hain yeee???😳..i was expecting some more intense scene but adi😑..i was like bhaad main jao!! Khair chalo m not spoiling my ishRalicious mood😳..so here you go with a special KK-KKSS collage from my side for your special post..😳..and this is for you also to drool over ur KK..

Pic Credit- Nikki..πŸ€—..

Gosh I TOLTALLY enjoyed reading and replying to your post..πŸ€—πŸ€—..Gosh it was soo damn Rocking yaarr..πŸ‘πŸ‘..Mtlab u described each and every thing amazingly😳..Aur there were heights of kalkaris of KK..!!..and I must say it was really droolified post..☺️..Totallyy loved it..πŸ€—πŸ€—..

Originally posted by: Bruce_L

From the time he booked Honeymoon Suite, I was like πŸ˜•
To do confession, why he needs a room 😲
And very little did I expect KK to make a screen presence.
Coz other K family members excluding AK are useless in these matters πŸ˜†

I saw somewhere the below pic. Thats it. I was expecting a topic from you and its a coincidence. PB informed me about the same.

Have heard about Bhooka Sher. But I got one to see.
Dhyaan se dekhiye iss Bhooke Sher ko Aadmi ke roop mein 🀣🀣

This man is just beyond words πŸ€”

He was actually visualising everything he meant to do in the room which he has booked for confession 😲 πŸ€”

Or was he doing OS (I will kill you if you ask me what is OS) just with his eyes 😲

Looking at him, anyone can easily guess his target must be more than the worth.
Love and Lust. Hardly can be expressed at the same time by anyone.
But this man does it with such ease.

See this pic.
HIS EYES IS FILLED WITH ONLY LUST TO EAT HER UP RIGHT THEN AND THERE!!!
HIS SMILE or SMIRK CONVEYES HIS UNCONDITIONAL LOVE FOR HER!!!

Am saying this Man WILL make THEIR SPECIAL NIGHT a memorable one, for HER. (Ofcourse for us too)
Why just the special night, infact every second of their life he will make it special for her.

Sex is a way to express your love.IMO.
This man definately follows it.

Since he is a man of few words and he believes in actions speaks more than words, so it was sure if that expressionless wonder hadnt called his father, he would have confessed his love and consummated their marriage then and there, all at one time. HE IS DIRECT!!!
Agree to it or not, its the fact. You like it or not, he always likes to claim HER as his own with or without her knowledge.This his trait also make him LOOK REAL. No fakeness of decency or trying to put up an act of lover boy image.
Good job done here again by CVs. And ofcourse credit must go to HIM as well for expressing all the desire/lust/love of the character with just HIS EYES and FACIAL EXPRESSIONS.
He is the main reason for people expecting a very special FIRST night of IshRa.

Between;
Arrangement was all done perfect to the T 🀣🀣

Not sure about confession but consummation was his main focus. I can bet on it🀣🀣

Originally posted by: ankita_sidana

First of all a big sorry for being epic epic late. You know the reason di right??
Yess I know you have made a new topic but first reply will be of this one. I have already missed one but not this. It is related to DDLJ...aww...how can I ignore this one. Only after replying to this will I go with reading the next one. 

A heartful big congo di for this special 250th topic. See...how specail our YHM is..93/250...not bad score. About to century soon. Will be waiting for that special one also. You and your connection with KK. He came to celebrate the completion of 250 epi related posts by you. Thats true love. 120 again...a good number but yeh kya..you almost sent me to shock. Padne se pehle poora kachra hone vala tha mood ka. Thnkfully of this year. Ok..my guess is new post is also episode related. Baki dekhte hain. Count 94/251 ho gya shayad. I know yoy are song freek and these songs are actually beautiful. Loved the connection you made with songs. Really happy for you. Solo kk...han haan I know ki aapko sirf kk hi chahiye but doosron ko to kuch or bhi chahiye hota hai. This tym its okk...but bar bar only kk nhi haan...hehe.

And and and DDLJ...haye...karan divz are srk kajol of Indian television. Ek unka romance tha or ek inka hai...direct dil ko choota hai. Srsly...some pairs are simply beautiful. Their mere presence on screen increases our heartbeat. I am a big srk as well as kp fan. Or in dono ko milake apne post bna diya..I mean you kept theme ddlj isliye to apne aap ko Rok nhi payi comment krne se...even though its late.

Yayy...ishra ki first date plan  hui hai to kk ki entry is quite obvious. Aww I can understand your halat seeing your love there. Yess...even I noticed..he did kalakari with his lips..openly checking out. And kk aya to kkss bhi aa gyi peeche peeche. Rare chance..good. checking out by kk superb.

Yess yess I understand your hormonal locha di. Essa hi hota hai jab we see our love our jaan on tv. Aww...so so beautifully you have explained your love here. Loved every bit of what you wrote. Bur why you had to mention pk there. I was so enjoying your romance..sachi mein and you distracted me. I had to give a break to reading...pk ka naam padke hi. Not fair...dhyaan bhatka diya mera. 

Main tainu samjhawa ki...its one hell beautiful song. Let me tell you...you must have heard it in humpty sharma movie but its an old punjabi song. I had heard it long ago and yess...it is really unique n imagining ishra on it is like...aww. and we got one..haye...ishra car scenes were bin bole bhot kuch keh diya types. Their silence spoke volumes. Kk n kkss both in action. Aww...that line dil machal gya is so sweet. And kkss ne antenna shi pakda actually cracked me up...hehe...actually frst tym her reaction was spot on. 

Yaa...even I wanted a back hug. But vo kya hai naa mere prem kumar ko yeh sab jyada pasand nhi hai publically show karna :p
Isliye fir me bhi thoda chup hokar beth jati hun. I so wished ki kk ko naa roka hota pk ne. But its ok.. Pk ne kar diya to kar diya. But yeh kya...you are saying ki kk door rhe pk se. Nayy...I wanted pk kk meet or aap...haaawww. Haan thoda ulta effect pad gya but yeh socho shayad pk pe thoda asar ho jaye kk ka... haye...kash. Hehe...ok ok got distracted. Back to topic. Lol...you became mk now. Aww...that sweet hug. 

So this one is for you nikki di. Hatts off to you.. apne to ishra romance ko pitch pe laakar poori commentary kar dali. Oh god...how do you come up with such ideas i wonder. Sr match, bowling, clean bold by god...kya logic hai. Happy for you that you got your two anmol ratans. Though I dont know much about show, actor or character but m sure your choice would have been superhit. Sp. .lol...kya kya karwate hain ishra humse. I tell you am just loving every avi of ddlj u r using. So sweet n cute. 

Drooling drooling drooling. Maza aa gya sersly...your posts are like bonus to episode. 
Maybe you have winded up this post as u mentioned last night but here ends my rant on what all efforts you have put in making this wonderful post. I hope it brought a little smile on your face as you have brought on many faces. Luv you di...you are really amazing.

Nikki_Titli thumbnail
BEST COMMENTS - PART 2

Originally posted by: .Ranju.

I was thinking Nikki kithe reh gayi when you didnt make post on saturdayπŸ˜† When I could see KK in every scene how could you miss it πŸ˜²πŸ˜† And there you go with a absolutely romantic KKish postKya song choose kiya hai!! All avis from DDLJ😳 There cant be a better tribute to both KK and DDLJ from your side😳 The song and the pics are way too distracting 😑😑 Mein kuch pics pe hi atak gayi thiπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
The first almost bump wala scene, uff yeh aadmi ankhon se hi sab kuch kar deta hai!! Hands down nobody can beat KK in this, chahe uski bade bhaiyya ho ya cousinsπŸ˜‰πŸ˜† I am sorry MK, I know tumhe mirchi lagi😑🀣 KK will remove KKSS ki sarre aise upar neeche dekh ke hi😳
And your reaction for your favorite KK moment πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Tumbhi wahi pe sab kuch kar deti agar KK aise tumhare saamne ayega tho🀣🀣 Jodi achi hai tum dono kiπŸ˜‰πŸ˜† 
KK mode of Raman finally made him to book HM suite. Poor KK kitne dino se wait kar raha thaπŸ˜†
Even I expected back hug, pata nahi kaha se PK bhai tapak pade😑
But never the less KKSS ki reaction by KK's touch was like dream!! KK's look would make any girl's knees go weak☺️. Ok Ok every girl nahi sirt tumhara πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
And did I read somewhere ki tumhe Mirchi lagi🀣🀣 Now you got how my poor soul MK feels when all his cousins and you tease him😑😑
Oh yeah on the song Tenu Samjhava ki, this was the best to be played on IshRa and I remember your topics with title from this song too😳
Nikki loved your love towards KKπŸ˜†πŸ˜† I wish aise hi KK aate rahe aur tumhara pyaar barkaraar raheπŸ€—πŸ€—
Congo on the 250 th post!! I know you would make more and hit a century on YHM epi topics soonπŸ˜ƒ
After seeing DivAn dance on DDLJ songs, I am dreaming them seeing on Tujhe Dekha Tho song
and your post is making me more desperate to see them on this songπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

As usual romantically rocking post!!πŸ‘

Originally posted by: mnr123

Wow what n episode it was. N m glad u saw ur KK. πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜†
Y were his lips pink. N y was KKSS thinking of First Kiss, hug Flashbacks. πŸ€£

As much as KK was ever ready, so was KKSS. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

When she enterred the hotel n said - aaj Raman mujhse apne dil ki baat kahenge. I was like no KK tumse Dil ki baat KARENGE not Kahenge, he is not PK πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

KK has waited for this day for how long yaar. πŸ˜› What a planning he had done, Romi had to hear it n share it with everyone. πŸ˜• But KK/ PK was taking in his stride n getting teased by every Family member πŸ˜† thankgod he didnt tell Ishita otherwise she might have asked whole family to come for dinner πŸ˜› like picnic he had planned, n specifically said only u n me πŸ˜† sometimes Ishu acts like a dhakkanπŸ˜†

But when KKSS knew they r going for Raman's boss Dinner then y was she thinking Naughty stuff like Kiss, Hug etc πŸ˜² in her flashbacks. πŸ˜‰ Naughty girl πŸ˜†

So the room was set - do hanson ka joda towel design full with candles n nice ambience n Ishu got surprise n Dhakkan got d hint ki ahem ahem hone wala hai. πŸ˜† The tucking of Hair behind the ear was beautiful, I thought it was PKish πŸ˜‰πŸ˜› I actually saw a lots of shades of PK in that particular episode n ur right Sanskariness has taken over KK maybe coz of Sanskari slot πŸ˜†

Chalo atleast one good thing about that episode was presence of KK maybe last time in this year. πŸ˜³

It was all trademark KK even the nok jhok of not finding his white shirt etc πŸ˜‰ it was cute n KKSS did not dissappoint us πŸ˜›

N what a lovely post Nikki. Esp the way how u made it Ishra n DDLJ jugalbandi. πŸ‘ Song is beautiful but I feel suits PK more but I took it as u r dedicating this song to KK - so by that Logic it suits KK. πŸ˜‰

πŸ€— M glad for 250th episodic post it is a milestone πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by: mayu1982

β­οΈπŸ‘First word that came from my mouth is - WOW..πŸ‘β­οΈ

It is simply beautiful post with lovely song in back ground. 

DDLJ is celebrating its 1000 weeks  and you are celebrating your 250th episode related topic. Not only this very soon you will celebrating your 500th topic in IF as well.

Hope you achieved it before new year.. 

Well what a better way to celebrate festival season-  Christmas. Above all this post is related to ISHRA specially KK - Sabka fav kk -parivar member. Hope love for KK and in between ISHRA increase day by day.

Thanks nikki for making such beautiful post ..πŸ€—

God bless you dear. Like to mention -You never like to gave tears😭, analytical factsπŸ˜•,worries but only spread happiness and gave a reason to smile in today's life which is huge thing believe me.😑

TODAY I WOULD LIKE TO SAY IF EVERY PERSON BECOMES LIKE NIKKI, THEN THERE WILL BE ONLY HAPPINESS AND CELEBRATION IN THE WORLD.πŸ₯³

Originally posted by: Raatri

congrats nikki...for ur so long YHM-POSTal journey ..hope ye journey aise hi chalti rahe...next yr bhi...kynki...KK ki poori KKpanti...hone mein abhi time hain...😊

by the way...u and ur K-parivar connections is so magnetic...jab yaad karte ho...parivaar ka sadasya...tumhari khidmat mein hazir ho hi jaata hain...shayad isliye kehte hain...MAA (as u r the creator of this parivar)...se jyada koi bhi apne baccho/parivar valo ko nahi jaan saktaπŸ‘
for u from ur  KK
naam raushan hai tumhi se mere afasaane/vajood kaa
     tum agar hamako na milate to ye surat na hoti
  kaise pata hota logo ko KK aur uski kalakaari ka... isliye ai mere dildaar meri ankho me rehne vaale...
tumne pukaaraa aur ham chale aae

Originally posted by: arunabhi

I had promised to give you something spl for your 250th post and as you have mentioned .. What a spl moment that was 😳😳😳😳... Had Adi not called, Ufff !!! the mere thought makes me blush ☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️... The screenshot, hotness over load .. The title is so apt and yesterday it was all about silent love conversation between the two . Here are some surprises for you ..

Mein tennu Samjhawan 😳

Inn Lamhon ke daman mein

250th topic is special and here you deserve something for keeps!! What is more special than Black and white memories 😳😳

Great topic !! loved it .. Hope you liked it 😳

Originally posted by: shravsss

seeing description of each pic and ur KK related description evn made me fall once again for karoo... Im srsly in Ishra land after seeing tis pics and the intensity of their looks tats been exchanged between them... 

both were really up for their spl ni8... they were ready to express each other the Love they have discovered mutually... finally , i evn saw Ishu getting physically attracted and getting the feelings of such touches as a normal girl...

Finally, About your KK and KKSS pyaar bhari rantings... 
its just made me fall in love with you girl...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰...

Im hell irritated wid CVs for ruining their first physical attraction moment, wic actuallly started ... they actually started taking their relationship to the next level... but one thing im very much glad about is... they dint show shagun calling Raman or so... I was lil bit okay the caller being adi... becz as Ishu said... always parents prioritize their children over these things...

darling yu missed tat scene after he cuts the call... tat reaction frm him was priceless... its really hard for any Man to not proceed wid it,... espcially ur KK ...  πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ... 

im very happy tat... it was the very first tym.. ishu referred Adi as her son too...  she always refers him as ur son to Raman... for the first tym ever she said our son... I was lyk wat a change over maa...  she gained tat confidence in tis relationship so much bcz of those past few minutes...

NOTE : Manik..😳😳 and those DDLJ pics and the bgm πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
P.S:-  not my fault for tis big Rant dear... its bcz of ur post... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
P.S.S :- I so so wish... ur darling KK appears often...especially on their real SR scenes...

Nikki_Titli thumbnail
BEST COMMENTS - PART 3

Originally posted by: s_kavya

Nikki Kya mein sahi dekh rai hun... itne dino baad Tumne KK pe post Banaya hai yr... i will say in Raman's(KK) Panjabi style Dil Khush Kar Ditta Tussi.. see me doing Balle Balle..Nikki Yesterday I noticed KK par i was not sure that you will make post or not but very happy to See ur Post... on KK 😳

Nikki i was shocked when I readed this is your last post..par saans mein saans Aayi jab i readed this is your last post for this year πŸ˜† Congrats for 120 Posts at YHM forum keep it up dear ⭐️ πŸ‘

Now coming to KK haaye yeah banda Dil ki Heart beats tez kar deta hai yr... The moment   Raman show ishu... and he was checking out her head to toe.. Mujhe andaza Aa gaya yeah janab toh KK hai... KK bhale hi apni KKSS ka Deewana ho par hum toh KK ke Deewane Hai.. πŸ˜‰ KK ko Dekhte hi Dil Garden Garden ho gaya... haaye kya super Hot lagta hai... 😳

And then the song Tenu samjawa... what can be better combo then this song and KK... in car KK was doing kalakari with his eyes and that Smile just can't take my eyes of him 😳 and finally at Honey moon sweet... KK ne sirf shoulder touch kiya hope not because of Sanskari slot.. πŸ˜† Thode Aage badhe KK and he tucked ishu's hair behind her ear... awww those eyes the way he was looking at his Biwi Loved loved each and every moment of KK i hope KK Aise hi Darshan deta rahe...    β€οΈ 😳

Nikki as i said in starting Dil Khush kar Ditta Tussi... lovely..Awesome..Superb post loved it πŸ€— πŸ€—

Originally posted by: _Dipsi_

Wow nikki...thats a real KKlious post galπŸ‘

Magical post like always ..just loved it...

Kal KK santa banke pehle hi hum sabko pyaar bhara ya phir KK panti wala naughty wala gift de diya..i m still all blushing blushing ..uff uff uff

Gosh butterflies KK ke stomach mein the but tickle hum sab ko ho raha tha...

uski nazar was like always on his fav target aheem aheem☺️☺️

mujhe bar bar srk ka gana Tauba tumhare yeh ishare from Chalte Chalte yaad aa raha tha...wow if eyes could speak...
kk pura ka pura Premgranth likh deta...

waise i m still thinking ki kk agar sirf 3 magical words bolne ke liya honeymoon suite book kar raha hai...baki ke liya kya karega...kkss bache babaπŸ˜‰
waise kal toh madamji ki bhi nazare kafi ghum rahi thi aapne target par...

awesome post nikki..πŸ‘ U made my Sunday KKlious...drool drool drool
😳😳

Originally posted by: -Red-Rose-

OMG!! OMG!!! What a beautiful post Nikki...❀️❀️

lemme give U a hug first!!πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
I can read this post again & again!!πŸ‘
This is one of ur best threads!⭐️
U rock girl...enjoyed it!πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: akdhalover

First of all what brilliant posts u make!πŸ‘Wow m in love with them

Just reading and reading all your posts from topic 1 
Brilliant 
Its making me fall in love with the show more now 
Lovely!
Coming back to the episode 
It was one of ishra kind!😳
They
 Create passion even without touching just with their eyes and eyelocks they do magic 
And what better the pics you have posted will make me more tangle to watch the epi with same intensity!😳
I swear if there was no adi call we definately would have got a cozy cozy scene 
The way they looked haye its to die for 
RKB my god with what passion he was looking at her haha like u even i can imagine things going round in his mind!πŸ˜†
My only request with cvs dnt stop showing such passionate ishra moments because of shagun drama!😭
Fan of your posts! Brilliant! You write idam dilse and thats what makes me connect more to you :)

Originally posted by: omshreejaanu

Primo u always manage to give me a heart attack when u have such a detailed list of all ur posts. How do u manage it by God!! I am impressed ( Ishita's styleπŸ˜ƒ)

Secundo another heart attack threatened when I mistook what u read. Last post! πŸ˜² Ok last post of EPI RELATED FOR THIS YEAR  MAY BE. Phew! 

Now coming to this special post! Thank god ur wish gift fulfilled n we get to read such a rocking post! β­οΈ
KK was back with a bang. N his lady bhi! They were both checking each other out n I must say KKSS Kuch kam nahin. She is such a tease. N wats that lusty look she was giving away when KK was making love to her with his eyes!! πŸ€£

Now coming to the car scene! Haye haye the conspiratory smile they bother were sharing. Call me kinky but I couldn't resist noticing that miyya biwi has the same  lip colour! Purple! β˜ΊοΈ 
Now room scene! With Ishita, me too was clean bowled! That touching of shoulders n tucking away the hair and lifting of chin! Haye!
Madam was ready since weeks for things to progress.
Donon Taraf aag lagi hain! Hope it burns out soon.

Lovely post n song Nikki! β­οΈ

Originally posted by: sushitaindia

haha..jus watched dis epi ..
omg ,,KP looked  so romantic πŸ˜†
bt da way u r describing epi ..omg 2
lovd da way u described 😳 ...semi final n final match ..hehe πŸ˜†
cant wait 2 see their final match πŸ˜†
bt congrats fr ur 250th topic n many more success
ur da sachin ten of IF πŸ˜†
apna he record todti ho
love u πŸ˜†

Bruce_L thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Edited...

---

From the time he booked Honeymoon Suite, I was like πŸ˜•
To do confession, why he needs a room 😲
And very little did I expect KK to make a screen presence.
Coz other K family members excluding AK are useless in these matters πŸ˜†

I saw somewhere the below pic. Thats it. I was expecting a topic from you and its a coincidence. PB informed me about the same.

Have heard about Bhooka Sher. But I got one to see.
Dhyaan se dekhiye iss Bhooke Sher ko Aadmi ke roop mein 🀣🀣

This man is just beyond words πŸ€”

He was actually visualising everything he meant to do in the room which he has booked for confession 😲 πŸ€”

Or was he doing OS (I will kill you if you ask me what is OS) just with his eyes 😲

Looking at him, anyone can easily guess his target must be more than the worth.
Love and Lust. Hardly can be expressed at the same time by anyone.
But this man does it with such ease.

See this pic.
HIS EYES IS FILLED WITH ONLY LUST TO EAT HER UP RIGHT THEN AND THERE!!!
HIS SMILE or SMIRK CONVEYES HIS UNCONDITIONAL LOVE FOR HER!!!

Am saying this Man WILL make THEIR SPECIAL NIGHT a memorable one, for HER. (Ofcourse for us too)
Why just the special night, infact every second of their life he will make it special for her.

Sex is a way to express your love.IMO.
This man definately follows it.

Since he is a man of few words and he believes in actions speaks more than words, so it was sure if that expressionless wonder hadnt called his father, he would have confessed his love and consummated their marriage then and there, all at one time. HE IS DIRECT!!!
Agree to it or not, its the fact. You like it or not, he always likes to claim HER as his own with or without her knowledge.This his trait also make him LOOK REAL. No fakeness of decency or trying to put up an act of lover boy image.
Good job done here again by CVs. And ofcourse credit must go to HIM as well for expressing all the desire/lust/love of the character with just HIS EYES and FACIAL EXPRESSIONS.
He is the main reason for people expecting a very special FIRST night of IshRa.

Between;
Arrangement was all done perfect to the T 🀣🀣

Not sure about confession but consummation was his main focus. I can bet on it🀣🀣

Edited by Bruce_L - 9 years ago
alwaysaTVFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
res
***EDITED

KK Comments:

Hey my Lovely... How you doing?πŸ€—

First of all... this post looks like something a MAD woman wrote... a woman MAD in love with 2 things DDLJ and me 😳 Your love is visible in almost every word you typed LovelyπŸ‘... 

let's get the negativity out of the way first. I did not like you mentioning your non-YHM land love.😑 Please do not take such names in posts dedicated to me πŸ˜­

Dear PK Bhaiyya - I hope you aren't reading this post... if you do, please dont give me sanskaari bhashan. Please talk to Nikki. She made me do this πŸ˜†

So... coming to your post now. Like I always say, your screencaps make me feel like I am re-living the scenesπŸ‘πŸΌ and boy, how I felt when I saw my KKSS coming towards me☺️ 
I first thought it will be Ishita, and did my whole head-to-toe scanningπŸ˜‰ but like always, my scanning powers also activate the SS in Ishita😈 and the results are for all to see... 

She looked so fetching, as if she was prepared for ANYTHING to happen... Words like "I love you" kisko chaahiye Nikki... You know na, I am a man of action, not words πŸ˜›

She was dressed up for me... with a mixture of nervousness, shyness, anticipation and a tinge of naughtiness in her eyes... If I dare say so myself, I have never seen her more attractive than that before 

In the car... well... I will not say any more... but it took a lot of will power to not make it a dancing car... if you have watched PK you will know what I mean...πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†

the second last set of caps you posted Nikki... I noticed the SP mode too, oh yea, that was a treat to watch😳 I am telling you... if we hadn't been interrupted, the date would have ended completely differently... and it would have been extremely difficult for you to make the post... Only I understand your dilemma when it comes to your love for me & when you see me with Ishita... πŸ˜’

Through out the date Nikki, there was only one song that played in my head... and lo and behold, Lucky tells me you liked that song too ? 😲 and you posted it here as a choice for SR song for Ishita & me ??? 😲 I was really shocked... I wasn't first sure if I should put the song here or not... but I will... and yes, Lucky showed me you underlined some lines... needless to say, you are BANG-ON about the choice of words for me  πŸ€—

Katra Katra Main Giroon
Jism Pe Tere Thehroon
Katra Katra Mein Giroon
Tujh Mein Hi Kahin Reh Loon, Reh Loon

Now... bahut ho gaya KKSS pe pyaar barsaana...πŸ˜› let me shift my focus to you, my love πŸ€—WHAT a DHAANSU post Nikki.πŸ‘.. and SUCH a brilliant idea of merging our reactions with DDLJ gifs... seriously girl... You rock... and you are mine... oH I have never been more proud of you...

Soo... here goes...

When I saw your list of reasons for this post, I was like... Only Nikki can write like this :)

When I saw KKSS caps, I was like... OMG... She's back... could this happen now???

When I saw the car ride caps, it reminded me of this... and how both of us got carried away πŸ˜³

And Nikki... If I had done the back hug it would have looked a lot like 

And then this would have happened

I know this post has too much mention of Ishita/KKSS and not too much about you Nikki... so I can almost smell the sarcasm from here... and I am pretty sure you look like this right now

This is for you my Love... Happy Holidays and have a FANTASTIC New year... Make sure you dream about me on New Year's eve πŸ˜‰

And hope our love also lasts long ... like Raj n Simran

PS: If only travel from internet dimension to real dimension was possible Nikki... then we could be singing this together  β˜ΊοΈ

Na Yaad Teri Tujhko
Na Yaad Mujhe Hoon Main
Aa Mujhko Pehan Le Tu
Aa Tujhko Odh Loon Main...

Note from Lucky: 
All gifs credited to original uploaders on giphy and tumblr 

Edited by always_a_TV_fan - 9 years ago
Aru.Divan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Finally Back to unres my comment πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I had promised to give you something spl for your 250th post and as you have mentioned .. What a spl moment that was 😳😳😳😳... Had Adi not called, Ufff !!! the mere thought makes me blush ☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️... The screenshot, hotness over load .. The title is so apt and yesterday it was all about silent love conversation between the two . Here are some surprises for you ..

Mein tennu Samjhawan 😳

Inn Lamhon ke daman mein

250th topic is special and here you deserve something for keeps!! What is more special than Black and white memories 😳😳

Great topic !! loved it .. Hope you liked it 😳
Edited by arunabhi - 9 years ago
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
hey bhagvan..koi res ke aage kuch bol hi nahi raha...πŸ˜’πŸ€£