Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Riddhima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Beautiful thread thank all information about the show , star cast

Everyday i watch this show ,  its was awesome show loved all actor in the show I will miss them badly

I loved
Simone Singh super acting she is brilliant simply best in the character
sdlife19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
One of the best shows tat gave break from all rona dhona of saas bahu on Star and wish star gets such concept with great actors back.. Will miss Ek Haseena Thi...
Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I think this is the best show in years from Star Plus ..I feel disgusted that star plus did not let it run for 1 year
atominis thumbnail
EHT team at Sanjeeda Sheikh's birthday party:

Edited by atominis - 9 years ago
atominis thumbnail
Last group selfie of EHT cast on the sets:

bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
EHT is the kind of show that happens only once in a while. will miss it for sure and feel disgusted that SP ended it despite having great ratings and online viewership too
NarutoFan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Will miss this show.Its one of the best off-beat Hindi show I have ever watched 😊

Hopefully will see them again in some other shows👍🏼
atominis thumbnail
Ek Hasina Thi team members respond to our thread and group cards for farewell!:

Vicky Arora aka Karan retweeted link to this Farewell Thread on his Twitter page (@vickyarora86).

Response to EHT Farewell card:

This was the card I made and posted on Fan Messages Section and which all of us signed - http://www.groupcard.com/c/HeCOgGIpvwi

Writer of EHT Sammeer Arora shared the farewell card started by me and signed by all of us here, on his Facebook profile.

He wrote this status and tagged the entire team and crew of Ek Hasina Thi in it!:

Friends and supporters of "Ek Hasina Thhi" have made this goodbye card...thrilled to bits 

He also replied to me saying - "a big hug n thanks to u for the card...its a lovely gesture...god blesss"

Ayub Khan (Rajnath Goenka) posted it on his Twitter page (@ayubnasirkhan) and called it"Incredibly amazing!"😊

Fahad Samar (Simone Singh's husband, on her behalf) replied to the card I started for Simone as a farewell gift for her comeback in EHT:

This was the card I made and which many members from here also signed http://www.groupcard.com/c/a5L1Cdx9jBc

He tweeted (@fahadksamaar) how marvelous. This is the ultimate Swan song to an epic show. Simone and the team of EHT thank you for your amazing love
Rocky.Bhai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Edited by dabhlover - 9 years ago
Rocky.Bhai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
[url=http://www.picgifs.com/glitter-text-generator/]

Edited by dabhlover - 9 years ago