Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Ho! Ho! Ho!
Santamma ... I mean Santa amma here... πŸ˜† (going by what a couple of you lovely uns have called me)

lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
No one noticed my notty surprise or it was so bad everyone avoided it...
*runs off to cry in a corner*
Kalgi22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lashy

No one noticed my notty surprise or it was so bad everyone avoided it...

*runs off to cry in a corner*

your banner darling? it just awesome😳 I did noticeπŸ˜† No need to run off! Wait for our commentsπŸ˜‰πŸ˜›
Edited by Kalgi22 - 9 years ago
Heeralicious thumbnail
Omg! The banner is the surprise.
you know what. evetyone noticed it including me. and trust me its BEAUTIFUL N SEXY ❀️

Its just that the whole update was such an intense drug.. left us all in a heavenly paradise and wanting for more.
SpringBreakers thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Ho! Ho! Ho!

Santamma ... I mean Santa amma here... πŸ˜† (going by what a couple of you lovely uns have called me)

lashy cookerπŸ€—
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year in advance!πŸ˜ƒ
Heeralicious thumbnail
And you know what.. the banner suits this SR to the T.. no extra royal attire here and there..no jewels πŸ˜† .. JUST PERFECT ! (Though I still imagine NJAPA Jo Ja n there expressions to be more of their standard ) .. but the banner is too good only bare skin visible... ooops ! ❀️
rs_fun2 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">No one noticed my notty surpriseor it was so bad everyone avoided it...</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">*runs off to cry in a corner*</font>

Hey I completely missed the fact the the banner was the notty surprise... But it is very apt and sexy 😳
Suganya.S thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NJAPA_Addict

Omg! The banner is the surprise.
you know what. evetyone noticed it including me. and trust me its BEAUTIFUL N SEXY ❀️

Its just that the whole update was such an intense drug.. left us all in a heavenly paradise and wanting for more.

Yeah NAnu , I agree each and every word of urs ... SEee i m taking a break now and then , just to sink in this wonderful feeling of " The Most awaited EPILOGUE of NJAPA "  and reading it again n again β€οΈβ€οΈ
@ lashy di : U know , the banner was the first thing i noticed when i opened this thread πŸ€—
And u know , i was in the totally different world with all sort of blushing n ma colleague even asked y ur acting so weird all of a sudden πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† , how can i tell her that i m this geek πŸ˜†
smithasrk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
dreamyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by smithasrk - 9 years ago
J2lover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
πŸ€—πŸ€—...P.S: THE reason for quoting the WHOLE chappy is di...that i TREAT it as a PENALTY for not commenting on previous CHAPPY!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...guess..i was still stuck in DREAMLAND!!!πŸ˜†...okk...but on a serious note...i HONESTLY found it difficult to pinpoint ANY one word or line which touched me...it was like... every paragraph SPOKE of its own...soo..coudn't HELP but quote the WHOLE thingy!!!😳😳..

CHAPTER 62
One day... another year... Part 1

>>didu!!!πŸ€—πŸ€—...first things first...what's with the TITLE??!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...."One day... another year"  ...i thought its been 4yrs. since the last update??!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Gently shutting the door of the steamed-up room behind her, she let her bare feet dry out on the squishy door mat 'Phew'

>>By any chance jalal watching this RAVING BEAUTY  chupke chupke through the quilt??!!☺️❀️...after all which guy would MISS a chance to admire his wife in such attire on 1ST morning after marriage!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

20 minutes in a bathroom the size of a boudoir. Her svelte limbs and creamy skin were so grateful for that mild massage by those fancy shower-jets. And SHE, was much more grateful for that uninterrupted flow of pre-set 39.c water - particularly, when the temperature outside was hardly 14! Quite a step up from the limited-supply geyser-ka-garam-paani and the Neelkamal plastic bucket-and-mug concept she was used to! 'It's not going to take long to get used to this luxury' 

Pausing for a second, the young lady peeked left.

Now THERE was another marvel she'd never witnessed before. Adorable and funny. A tiny glimpse of his sleepy features peeping through the sheets. She tilted her head, so she could observe better'Awww... dekho tho sahi...' her delight was about to take the form of a fond grin, when she had to remind herself not to be sucked into another such session 'You KNOW he's the shaitaan incarnate... then why let this angelic guise fool you... it's nearly 8:45... better get going... warna...'

>>awww...i felt like pulling HER cheeks at that MOMENT!!!😳😳...that.."Awww... dekho tho sahi." was SUPER ADORABLE!!!😳😳. 

'Hmmm' twirling around, she checked herself out in the mirror. Namely her curvy hips and behind. Wow! Those skinny jeans were good as ever 'One month of gorging on sweets and I've still kept those extra inches away ...good girl!'

>>Ooo...so OUR JO'S back IN HER SEXYY FORM!!!😳...HAPPY to see THIS FIRST sign of normalacy in her after A LOONGG TIME!!!!😳😳...i know FURTHER there are more to come!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Swiftly removing the towel from her head, the young lady let her wet hair roll out. No sooner than they'd been unleashed from confinement, those thick wavy raven tresses unfurled and came cascading downwards. And further downwards. Till they dropped below her elbows.

>>how much i missed her LONG hair......after all this was ONE of the reasons...jalal Got ENTANGLED in HER!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Ooo..Ooo..now i to should start GROWING mine!!!πŸ˜‰

The most surreal smile emerged on her lips as she surmised - for the nth instance in the past 18 hours - how beautiful it all was.

"The sparkling translucent stone was sitting pretty-n-perfect on her ring finger"... against a contrast maroon backdrop. And the maroon wasn't just any maroon. It was the deepest shade of maroon - highlighting every exquisite mehendi pattern running from her finger tips all the way up to her elbows. Diamonds and henna were a 'flawless match' indeed, weren't they? Especially when co-ordinated with that bejewelled cherry-red bridal trousseau she'd been decked in.

>>i don't know if am LIABLE to judge di..BUT this is what I REALLY admire about your writing!!! THE PERSONFICATIONS you use!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...there are very few writers who can  put LIFE into inanimate objects...n you do it soo surreally!!!😳😳..i had noticed it many a times.😳😳...i could imagine HER...how beautiful she must be looking... n moreover  IT must be the most precious feeling for herself!!!😳😳

Oh yes, it was all just like on the fateful day - the day that they'd first been united.  

Only this time; the entire affair wasn't a disguised, hush-hush, impulsive, covert ritual within the four walls of his room. It was a befittingly-grand social event. Attended and cherished by one and all.  

>>WHAT a STARK contrast!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘

A ring that was once THEIR secret, had been slipped on her finger in an extensive ceremony witnessed by a prestigious crowd of thousands. Her henna wasn't to mark a yearly Teej fast, but to celebrate the most auspicious day of her life. The red apparel wasn't an Annual day saree, but an expensive traditional wedding attire gifted by her own ecstatic family. The tears weren't an outcome of uncertainty and fear - but an outcome of happiness and hope. The flowers. The holy bangles. The precious jewellery. The Mangalsutra. The Sehra. The Baraat. The Nikaah. The Phere. The Valeema - finally, the REAL deal was here!

>>u summed up this WHOLE AFFAIR soo beautifully!!!...FINALLY the moment is here!!!😳😳and the way you have used the similes to compare it with their BEFORE iife and present...SAYS it all!!😳😳

Yet, the true beauty of the past four days was the incredible four year journey that'd led to it! A once hot-headed girl who was wary of the very institution of marriage -now couldn't stop gushing about her newfound lawfully-wedded status - all thanks to her precious life-partner!

>>awww...😳😳

Casting a glimpse at the sleepy-head still slumbering on his bed, Jodha yielded to a moment of tenderness and reached out to open the door of her new built-in wardrobe.

There it was - his heavily-embroidered tunic hanging beside her red lehenga. Savouring the fragrances of chameli, dhoop and ittar emanating from its threadwork, she drew out one of the golden sleeves and brushed it against the sides of her face 'My Nawaab sahab!' an audible sigh escaped her lips - just like it had on the first occasion she'd seen him wearing it. Well, "he'd looked no less than Hyderabadi royalty during their Nikaah". The diamond stud-buttons. The surma. The silken joothis.  The elegant features...

>>☺️☺️..bass bass di...MORE than her AM BLUSHING NOW!!!!☺️☺️

'God Jodha...' yanking herself out of the daze a minute thereafter, she slapped her forehead hard 'ENOUGH of the dreaming... get ready... ALREADY!'

>> AWW...who is she telling this...TO A NEWLY WEDDED bride...on 1ST MORNING of her MARRIAGE!!!πŸ˜†...SILLY JODHU!!!πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ

With no minute to waste, the young bride promptly removed her treasure chest of make-up from a suitcase and plonked it on the dresser table!

A dab of foundation. A puff of powder. A brush of glossy lipstick. A tint of eyeshadow. A dark streak of eyeliner-kohl. A loose half-ponytail. Jhumkas 'And VOILA!' she rejoiced at the results that'd been accomplished in under twenty minutes!

Her pace still brisk, she attempted to pluck out her kurti from under a pile of ironed clothes on a side table, when the entire stack unexpectedly tumbled down 'Ufff' she exhaled, as she scanned this heap - in addition to her many other yet-to-be-sorted heaps in the room. Jewellery boxes, random wedding gifts, clothes, make up, suitcases, more clothes, documents, flowers, some more clothes.

Wow! Less than an hour and she'd managed to propel the room into a state of total disarray, hadn't she?

>>>🀣🀣🀣...i love to do this too...MESSING MY ROOM!!!...

Little doubt that Jalal was going to freak out when he awoke! But Jalal's complaints, she'd easily manage. Ammi wouldn't even bother. It was MAMMA she was worried about. If her mom trekked up the stairs to visit their room later on, she'd throw a HISSY FIT at how a messy tornado called 'Jodha' had struck her 'laadla' jamaai's room! And that hissy-fit would CERTAINLY be followed by lectures aplenty!

>>POOR jo...intially she HAD to FIGHT for HIS importance TO HER FAMILY...little did she knew that a day would come...when THAT importance would exceed hers!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yeah yeah. No secret that Jalal had quite a few loyal fans in the Singh household! So much so that her family hadn't even bothered giving their jamaisa the cliched wedding advice 'Please-take-care-of-our-Jodha' during the tearful bidaai sessions. Why would they - when it was a given that their laadli was leaving for the best sasuraal possible?

>>undoubtedly!!!😳😳...aww...i could see SOME1'S jealous here!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

'Awww don't be sad girl...' she pouted 'You'll always have ammi on your side! But still... how am I ever going to clear all this by...' suddenly, her worry-lines ironed out in realization 'Wait a sec... Shantamma and Sai Deepa... I can ask them for help...' of course, she'd just stumbled upon another benefit of being a rich bahu - ample extra-hands to help with domestic chores 'Phew!'

>>ohh yeah...RICH N LUCKY ..this is what she is!!!!πŸ˜ƒ

Reverting to feeling like a 'queen' again, Jodha hastened towards the mirror - about to slip on her brand new navy blue figure-hugging kurti, when she stopped. She'd noticed something. Leaning close, she inspected her left shoulder 'Gosh!' she remarked at the small reddish mark staring her in the eye 'Gosssh!' she remarked again - this time, with a blush that came on hard and fast

'I might have gotten a bit carried away there!'

>>☺️☺️...AHEM AHEM...here comes my MOST AWAITED part!!!πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ

'I think...'

At long last, he'd reluctantly disturbed their rapturous spell. No doubt, he would have preferred continuing to admire - in silence - his bride's sateen form and feminine attributes under the diffused lighting of that night lamp! Especially since those features were still radiating a distinct aura of contentment and fulfilment. The 'aura' an obvious aftermath of the many pleasures she'd derived from wisely having caved in to him - letting her husband enjoy. And own. And experience. And tease. And thrill. And satisfy her as he deemed best.

No wonder then that he was unwilling to interrupt their erotic gaze-a-thon. But he had to. There was a spicy confession he'd been meaning to make for a few minutes now 'Jo... I think... I might have gotten a bit carried away... there on your shoulder... it looks... er... red-dish!'

Amused by the mischievous guilt on that handsome face, she broke out into a smile and palpated the left shoulder that his eyes were indicating towards 'Nah!' she proved her point 'I feel nothing... should be fine...'

'Not my fault, you know...' he swiftly added, adjusting his angular jaw against the soft suppleness of her exposed waist that he'd been utilizing as a makeshift pillow for a while now 'You were the one who got me all worked up by bringing up such an ultimatum!'

'What!' she'd almost sniggered, though fully aware that she was fighting this battle on a slippery-slope. After all, he did have a point - it had been HER bright idea to pose him a bold challenge 'Spot the ONE 'J' hiding in my henna patterns mister, and you win! Fir, no restrictions from my end tonight! But if you fail, I win... and...'

Well, who was she kidding? This was Jalal. It'd taken him all of twenty minutes to detect that small-yet-significant alphabet 'J' hiding amongst a thousand other designs on her right wrist.

The result? She'd paid the due 'delightful' price for two hours after that!

'At the end of it' he shrugged nonchalantly 'Something tells me you had as much fun losing this contest as I had winning it!'

'Achaa?' clamping down on an bashful giggle, she made a swift attempt to change the topic 'Waise... I'm freezing Jalal... why do you need the AC in December?' her fingers crawled over the sheets to be able to grab the quilt 'At least pass me the...'

'Hey...' instantly snaring her fingers, he mini-tussled them into submission before they could reach the quilt 'You just have to tell me if you're cold... why do you need extra blankets when you have ME to keep you warm?'

'Kyaa?' a warning bell went off in her head - this spelled trouble 'Jalal...no... listen... actually... you... know...' but alas. She was too late for the opportunist!

He'd already gently flipped atop her, beginning to blow hot air along the stretches of her hips. And when the dainty outlines there were chilly no more, he snuggled higher. Towards her torso. Blanketing her frosty body with his warm physique and warmer breath.

'Arre...' an aghast Jodha heaved as she burrowed her palms into his hair, wondering if that would get him to stop - though a big part of her was beginning to want otherwise 'What are you...'

Yeah, like THOSE warnings were going to stall him! Au contraire, he fended off her half-hearted defences and disobediently ascended over her midriff. Upping the stakes by hovering his lips just above her skin as he continued whistling rushes of sultry air around her ribs.

'God' she'd ultimately managed to voice a complaint over a stifling bout of chuckles. She HAD to complain. Lying still was getting next to impossible, seeing how he was busy using her ribs as his latest playground 'Issshh... it tickles... basss! An ... and...Ja... a...' 

Oh no! All of a sudden, the voice that she'd just discovered had gotten lost somewhere. Again! Well, whatever it was that he'd just begun doing felt different. Very different. A wave of shudders bolted up and down her spine. Not the ticklish kinda shudders - but shudders of the 'other' kind.

Having moved up from her midriff, the edges of his nose and lips had begun fiddling with the diamond pendant of her brand new mangalsutra.

As it is, the alternating sensations of the cold metal and his flushed breath against her bare skin were tingling enough. But, the thought of him laying his lips on something so 'sentimentally' intimate was what made the experience so ethereal. True, she'd known this guy and his mischief for more than four years now, but it was the first time - as her husband - that he was playing around with her mangalsutra. And the 'wife' in her - well, she just loved it!

'Were you saying something?' his husky query eventually arrived

'Th... that...' she gasped 'It... tickles'

'Only tickles?' he countered, not-so-convinced 'I'm assuming, a lot more's going on too!'

'Oh really?' she quipped. OBVIOUSLY, he could sense her responses. If nothing else, the sounds of her silver anklets clinking against the bridal toe-rings were proof enough of the enthralling effect his actions had had upon her. Then, why did he have to tease her already-swayed self with such questions? Show off! 'Jab answer pataa hai, then why ask?'

'Huh?' Jalal paused his antics - courtesy of that witty retort. Studying the bitter-sweet frowns marking her face, he inched up till his face was right above hers 'Cos...' his tone came out as a whisper 'Har baar that I do such masti with you, I get to see a different tint of red on your cheeks... and trust me... noticing this marvellous phenomenon never gets boring!'

'God, you romantic!' she yielded with a sigh, forced to shortly avert his crafty gazes.

Taking the cue, he treated the newest 'red' on her cheeks to the perfect penalty - a doting long kiss - before claiming his place on his own pillow beside hers 'Feeling ok?'

'How could I be anything BUT ok with you around, mister? Parrr...' having managed to kill another oncoming yawn, she affectionately pointed to the hands on the clock that'd just struck 2:00 'Parrr... no doubt... bahut bahut neend coming!'

'Ok' laughing aloud, he stretched his arm around her head to offer her a comforting haven to huddle into 'Wanna shack up?'

'Yesss' with an oh-so-willing nod, she instantly took him up on this persuasive offer by shifting to her favourite spot - upon his strong frame within the folds of his arms

Once his wife had settled into their cosy lair, he pulled the quilt over her and then began caressing the soft of her back with the tips of his fingers.

'Wow! We're married!'

'I know!!!! The feeling's still sinking in...'

Instinctively glancing down at the shimmering mangalsutra, he straightened out the twirled chain against her chest 'Are you planning to wear this permanently?'

'Sweet!' the manner in which he seemed to be subconsciously growing attached to these little symbols of marriage was fascinating indeed 'Neither my Rajput, nor my Muslim traditions require that I HAVE to wear one... but personally, I'd love to... guess, I'll keep it on for a few days...' she revealed 

>>>OMG!!!! i lost count of how many times i read this THINGYY!!!😳😳...i was smiling like a nutcase EVERY time i read it!!!! INTENSITY N PASSION PERSONIFIED!!!!!!!❀️...N your REFERENCE to jalal's DOINGS as MASTI here...awww,,,,,its a cherry on the cake!!!😳😳😳...OMG!! THE "TICKLES"!!!😲😲 THEYYY AREE BACK!!!!!!!!☺️...its BEAUTIFULLY POTRAYED DIDU!!!πŸ€—πŸ€—...you have this amazing art of writing ROMANTIC AND INTENSE scenes in the MOST subtle BUT ...*shall i write that WORD*!!??☺️☺️...i hope my FEELING reached you!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰  

and the MANGALSUTRA scene!!! i found it a serene one!!!😳😳 a MUSLIM bride wearing one!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘...wow!!! PERFECT combinaton of TWO religions!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘...i LOVED this HIDDEN msg. didu!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Smiling under her breath, Jodha straightened out the twirled chain once more.

Just then, a few faint knocks on the other side of the door drew her out of reverie

'Coming!' she answered, hastily slipping on her kurti. When ready, she rushed to the door and unlocked it 'Shantamma?'

'Sorry madam... didn't mean to disturb you...' the woman was blushing like it was her own first morning at the house 'But you'd requested me to bring this up... and...' she handed over a large tray pre-arranged with a couple of dishes and plates

🀣🀣🀣...it was CUTE!!!...any REFERENCES to YOUR real LIFE DIDU??!!πŸ˜‰..sorryy but coudn't stop myself from asking!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

'Oh yes...' flashing her a grateful beam, Jodha received the tray carefully 'Thanks so much! By the way...' she had to call out quickly since the maid was in such a hurry to leave 'Please tell ammi, I'll be down in half an hour... err... forty minutes at the max!'

'Yes yes...' Shantamma couldn't hide her abashment 'Araam se! We all understand... '

Shaking her head at the lady's overt display of coyness, Jodha re-locked the door. Now came the challenging job of finding a suitable empty spot in that room to lay this platter down.

'Oh yes...' a second later, she'd identified just the place. Collecting a bunch of folders from the top of a tall chest, she slipped them into an empty bottom drawer 'Well, I wouldn't be needing my work documents for the next couple of weeks, at least...'

Yes. Jodha was a working woman now. The Financial Administrator of Amal old age home, to be precise!

>>>AMAL AGE HOME!!!!...how could i forget THE CATALYST of OUR lovebirds LOVESTORY!!!!😳😳...n HERE COMES the ANOTHER delightful THINGYY...jo WORKING!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...she's once again BACK ON her own!!!😳😳...WORKING...THAT TOO ADMINISTRATOR!!πŸ‘πŸ‘...how happyyy i am to see her back!!!πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

'Why don't you give it a try, Jo?' Jalal had sprung up the offer on his unsuspecting girl one fine date, eight months ago 'The place could really do with an able manager... and I presume, the job should give you a sense of satisfaction... maybe more than working at a MNC would have ever given you... the residents there love you... it's YOUR place, so you can work at your own pace there... if you feel you can't cope, take leave... if you want to quit, you can do that too... no pressures!'

Pursuing her education or working an onerous 9-6 job everyday weren't feasible options at present - so, he'd thought up this proposition instead. And my, did she thank her lucky stars for the day that he had. Because post-rehabilitation, every working day of the past eight months had been a good learning curve for her - helping fortify the charity's management, while doing her own morale wonders.

In fact, this wasn't the only 'pragmatic' arrangement the couple had worked out. There were a few other sensible changes they planned on making too. Small lifestyle-alterations that would work best for both.

Since his wife couldn't sit through loud and prolonged movies anymore, HE planned to convert the 2nd floor vacant lobby into a home theatre so they both could hang out at a cinema just like they used to. Only, she would be able to take as many breaks as she needed! Since disco lighting was a sure shot migraine-trigger, SHE planned to stay back at home anytime her hubby wanted to catch up at an occasional lads'-clubbing-night-out! Only, she would enjoy a quieter ladies'-night-in with ammi & girlfriends on such evenings!

'Not compromises, but adjustments' they both called it!

>>>i SOMETIMES think didu...IF every couple would have been like this...THE world WOULD have been in soo much PEACE!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and a better place to live!!...n i mean it!!!! afterall ...THE BEST COUPLE  I THE WORLD NEED NOT HAVE SAME LIKES...THEY JUST NEED TO HAVE BEST UNDERSTANDING OF THEIR DIFFERENCES"!!!!😳😳...the line goes the best for them!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

LOVE YOU FOR THIS AMAZING EPILOGUE!!!!πŸ€—πŸ€—...I WOULD continue in THE NEXT PART!!!! but this little peek into their lives from JO'S PERSPECTIVE!!!😳😳..APPLAUSE for that!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

And that's how it'd always be!

😳😳😳

Edited by J2lover - 9 years ago