Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chillichick thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
I was loving it with the times they spent and then...

Suddenly all of it broke!

Poor them!

Hope that is not true!

Nida? A possibility?
sj_qh_kabhi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh my god.. that was like soo soo awesome. .!!
I simply loved it.!!
Nd I miss asya soo much..
I really love reading asya nd sanam-seher stories..
this was soo cute..
the whole asya scene was so well written. .!!
Nd sahil are amazing..!!
Poor sanam..
update was super..!!
Thanks..!! 😊
Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wow! Just awesome... Zoya and Asad came in... LOL
Aahil and Sanam are so cute!!!!!
ak020203 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful update.. 
Amazing..

Loved it. Thanks for updating
ChamakChallo91 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
 Sanam and Ahil are so cute !
Loved their bond! 
Zoya and Asad were amazing as the protective father and understanding mum!!
The last part was so emotional 😔 
Please continue soon and thanks for the pm :)
asifiqbalsh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update dear
Continue soon plz
Thanks for pm
siyasharma94 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice chapter..both share their feeling...waitng 2 read wht will happen nxt
jazsidhu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wonderfull n fabulous...
luv it...
amazing...
thx fr the pm...
thefangirllife thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
SLAAAYYY.
Again. I love how you write stuff man! This was all kinds of adorable, their talks + closeness as "friends", the teasing was all so perfect.

And I love how Asad + Zoya are in it, especially how you added little details of their characters into the story.

But that last part was so sad! I hope they end up together, which I am sure they will because I know you are a sucker for happy ending bby! 
astonm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Engager 2 Thumbnail + 5
HELLO! So this is the last part, do let me know what you think. And thank you for all the comments guys! :)
Part 3

I didn't see much of Aahil after the day I told him that we should distance ourselves; he got a job at the cafe around the corner from my building. He was apparently there one day and the really old owner was having troubles with his balance sheets and financial statements, which his wife used to handle before she got sick. Aahil found out another thing about himself that day, he was exceptionally good at anything business related. The old man, Mr. Johnson, hired Aahil on the spot and agreed to pay him in cash since he didn't really have any identity cards or anything. I cleared it with the police though and they were fine with it since they still hadn't traced him even months later.

Aahil and I were like passing ships in the night, seeing each other for just a few minutes everyday rather than spending every minute we could together like we did before. And I missed him, a lot. I missed going to the gym downstairs with him whenever I felt like it. I missed watching him get all sweaty while he ran, watching his muscles flex as he did his reps but more than that I missed the banter and the teasing. I missed watching random movies with him and cooking together in the kitchen. I missed sitting down with him at the end of the day while he told me something he remembered about himself. I missed the smiles he always threw at me for no reason. I missed curling up next to him on the couch and reading.

But I told myself it was better this way. Aahil made more friends at his job, everyone absolutely adored him and I was glad that he got to interact with people outside of me. A small part of me thought that he only had feelings for me since I was the only person in his life, and I was glad that he now had others in his life so he could sort out his real feelings for me. Maybe it would be easier if he realized that he didn't love me, he would stop looking at me like he does with those big soulful eyes of his. It was the hardest thing in the world to not hug him when he looked at me like that; I wanted that my whole life, for someone to look at me like dad looked at mom. But I couldn't even do anything about it now that it actually happened.

I stared at the ceiling of my living room as I lay there on the couch, it was already 11pm, he usually came home around 9, but he wasn't here yet and it was bothering me. I had half the mind to run down to the cafe and see if he was okay but I waited, my mind running a mile per minute. I wondered why I couldn't have met him before his accident, so we both knew what the reality was. I wanted to know why it felt as if we were meant to be together, why this unspoken feeling lingered between us all the time even though we tried to ignore it. He was struggling with it just as much as I was. I caught him looking at me with that pained look in his eyes, probably reflecting my own. I saw him clench his fists and pull back when his hands automatically come towards me.

I fell asleep with those thoughts, I don't know how long I was asleep for but I was awoken by his arms picking me up. I should have opened my eyes and let him know that I was awake but I wanted to stay in his arms for just a little bit longer, just this once, so I cuddled into him as he walked up the stairs and towards my room. His mind-boggling scent surrounded me and took over my senses, and I felt like I could breathe again.

I hope he didn't hear my heart beating out of my chest when he put me down on the bed, he was completely over me, his face so close to mine when he leaned down to put me on the bed that I could smell his breath, his favourite apple cinnamon pie and coffee. He pulled the covers over me and I thought he would leave but I felt him sit on the side of the bed on the floor.

I held my breath as his hand reached out and brushed my hair away from my face, before his fingers caressed my cheek. "I miss you." He whispered, his voice sounding broken. "I love you Sanam, and I wish I could tell you that I only love you because that's what it feels like in my heart but I don't know. I don't know if there is someone out there who's waiting for me. And even if there is someone I don't know how I'll deal with it because I feel like my heart belongs to you." He whispered quietly, the tears evident in his voice. "I miss talking to you and telling you about my day, I hate the fact that I am the reason behind your sadness, I wish I just remembered something so I could do something about it. I keep thinking that I should move out but my heart doesn't agree with me, I don't want to leave, even though I should."

I felt him get up off the floor after a while, he placed a kiss on my forehead before walking out of the room and I let my tears fall, they didn't stop for a long time.

X-X-X-X

"Seher?" I said shocked as I opened the door the next morning.

"Awww Sanam." Seher whispered as soon as she saw me, her arms wrapping around me. I was sure my eyes were bloodshot and I looked horrible, I didn't get much sleep last night.

"Did dad send you to keep a look out?"

"Mom did, she knows you are going through a lot right now. And I missed my sister, I couldn't not come after I heard your sad voice." She mumbled hugging me tighter.

"I love him." I whispered out loud for the first time.

"I know Sanam." She said pulling away and wiping away my tears. "Now go take a shower and make yourself look as beautiful as me." She said motioning towards herself making me giggle. I was glad she was here, Seher had a special talent, she could make just about anyone smile.

She was whipping up pancakes when I came back, it was one of the only foods Seher could make, she only learnt to make them because she loved them so much and mom refused to make them everyday.

"Pancakes for my favourite sister." Seher piped up as I walked into the kitchen.

"I am your only sister." I laughed as she drizzled chocolate syrup on them, just the way I liked it.

"Don't hate appreciate sistaaa!" Seher laughed as Aahil's door opened behind her. He was bathed and dressed for work, looking as gorgeous as he always did. I gave him a small smile as he walked towards us.

"Aahil, meet Seher. Seher, this is Aahil." I said introducing them.

"Hey." Aahil smiled at her.

"Well hello there! I've heard a lot about you, it's nice to finally meet you too."

"Oh, I've heard a lot about you too." Aahil smiled looking towards me.

"What have you been telling him sister dearest?" Seher asked me, arching her eyebrow as I stuffed my face with pancakes so I didn't have to talk.

"Oh, just the usual. How you are the messy twin and in love with fictional men." Aahil teased.

"Ah, that sounds about right dude. Want pancakes?" She asked.

Aahil looked towards me, we hadn't really had breakfast or any other meal together in weeks.

"They are really good. It's the only thing she can cook." I said to him, because I wanted him to stay. I didn't want him to leave, I had obviously made him feel like he needed to leave for him to consider doing so, maybe he wouldn't think of it again if I tried to be his friend, just a friend, again.

He came to sit beside me and my treacherous heart sped up with his proximity. Seher served him pancakes with a huge smile on her face as she looked between the two of us.

"Wow, these are actually good!" Aahil said as he took a bite.

"Why do you sound so surprised?" Seher asked.

"Sanam told me you burn just about everything." Aahil said sheepishly.

"How rudeee!" Seher fake-gasped.

"I only speak the truth." I laughed.

"I think we decided early on that she would be the one who would cook between the two us." Seher explained. "Has she told you that she won cooking competitions back in Bhopal?"

"Bhopal." Aahil murmured. "You never mentioned Bhopal." He said looking at me.

"We moved to Delhi when we were pretty young, we have family there though." I explained looking at the pensive look on his face.

"The name seems really familiar, like I've said it hundreds of time." Aahil murmured.

"Do you remember anything of the city?" I asked suddenly intrigued.

"Uh, there is this huge masjid by a lake..."

Seher's eyes met mine with shock.

"I guess we have another place to look now." I smiled at him reassuringly as he nodded, a genuine smile grazing his face for the first time in weeks, and my treacherous heart skipped a beat again because he gave me that look.

X-X-X-X

"AAHIL!" Seher and I yelled walking in the door later that week. He jumped up from the couch, his eyes wide, he was half asleep, his eyes hooded and his hair all over the place. He looked so adorably lost that I wanted to hug him, but I had more important things to take care of at that moment.

"What happened?"

"Give me your watch!" I said.

"What?" He asked with an adorable confused look.

"Allah Miyah! Explain this to him first Sanam." Seher said taking the watch off his wrist.

"We were at the mall, and there was a display of watches and I saw one like this. The store manager caught me eyeing it and said that it's a limited edition, there is only ten in the world. And I asked him if they would have a list of people who owned the watches and he was annoyed at first but then I explained your predicament. He gave us access to a website that keeps track of the Rolex limited editions and where they were sold and to whom. So we just need to find your name on the list and we'll find your last name!" I said quickly, I was beyond ecstatic, after months of dead ends this seemed like a jackpot.

"For real?" Aahil whispered shocked as I nodded pulling him into a hug and jumping up and down. He froze for a second, and then I realized what I was doing and I stepped away, blushing. He gave me a small smile and squeezed my hand.

"Uhm, guys. His name is not on here." Seher said.

"Maybe his name isn't Aahil...or the watch was a present." I said.

"Seher can you read all the names off the list and I'll see if they sound familiar." Aahil said.

"Okay. Eric Clapton, Paul Newman, Steve McQueen,  Zayed Al Nayhan, Rehan Imran Qureshi-"

"Stop." Aahil said.

"Rehan Imran Qureshi?" I asked as Aahil stood there.

"I know that name, Rehan. I know it."

"Is it your name?" I asked but he shook his head.

"No, I see another face, it's blurry but it has to be him." Aahil whispered.

"Okay, finding Mr. Rehan Imran Qureshi then." Seher mumbled running a Google search on him.

"Shit, there are so many of them." She said as she scrolled down the screen.

"Try Rehan Imran Qureshi, Bhopal." I suggested and Seher nodded.

"There is nothing here except one article that mentions him signing a deal with another company. There is no contact info for either though." Seher sighed sadly.

"Does the website state where the watch was bought?" I asked.

"I can find out." She said before typing and clicking things. "It was sold in England, I have the number."

"Call." I said and she nodded, Aahil sat on the sofa looking scared. I sat beside him and squeezed his hand as Seher went off on the phone. The conversation started off normally but her voice seemed to get louder and louder as Aahil and I sat there.

"It'll be okay. This is a huge clue." I whispered to him.

"I am scared." He whispered. "What if I am not who I thought I am? What if there is someone out there waiting for me? I don't- I can't leave you." He whispered.

"It's a bridge we'll cross when we get there."

"Stupid idiots! They won't tell me anything!" Seher screamed hanging up the phone.

x-x-x

"You do realize that there is the chance that we may never find where he came from, he may not get his memory back at all. How can you push each other away with just a what if?" Seher asked me later that night.

"Statistically speaking he should get his memory back as his brain heals."

"You yourself said his case is weird because he remembers his first name and nothing else." Seher pointed out.

"But what if we're together and then one day he realizes he has a wife and kids out there. What if forgets this period of his life when he gets his memory back. What are we going to do then Seher? It's wrong for us to be together."

"That doesn't change the fact that he loves you. Sanam, he looks at you like dad looks at mom, he is in love with you, like the real deal."

"It changes a lot of things Seher, I don't want to talk about it."

"Knock knock." Aahil said sticking his head out the door to the terrace. "I bought chocolate cake for the Ahmed Khan siblings." He smiled.

"OMG I LOVE YOU." Seher said running past him and into the house.

"She must really like chocolate cake." Aahil said his eyes wide.

"Oh, you have no idea." I smiled.

X-X-X-X

"Hey Sanam! GET HOME ASAP THERE IS A GUY HERE SAYING HE KNOWS AAHIL! Bring Aahil with you!" Seher screamed into the phone as soon as I picked up.

"Oh my god! I'll be right there!" I said glad that my shift was over. I don't think I ever walked as fast as I did that day, and that too without falling in the slippery snow. I felt conflicted as I ran, I was happy that Aahil's identity would be known, but I was scared because I didn't know what that would mean for us. He would be excited though, I know how much pain his lack of identity caused him.  

I all but ran into the nearly empty caf taking everyone by shock, I froze by the door when I saw him.

"Sanam, are you okay?" Aahil asked, wide-eyed from behind the counter as he caught sight of me.

"There is someone looking for you." I said, my voice sounding out of breath. "Let's go."

His eyes widened and he stood there for a second before yelling goodbye to the owner and grabbing his jacket. He didn't walk as fast as I had though, he almost dragged his feet as we walked the small distance between the cafe and my building.

"I am scared." He whispered. I didn't know what to say to him, I was scared too, so I grabbed his hand and squeezed it with before entangling my cold fingers with his.

"It'll be okay." I whispered.

We didn't say a word to each other as the elevator slowly rose to the top floor, my stomach was sinking with every floor and Aahil was fidgeting with his jacket zipper nervously. He took a deep breath before I opened the door.

"AAHIL BHAI!" A relieved voice came and all of a sudden a man was flying across the room and had his arms wrapped around a shocked Aahil. "Thank god you're all right." The man whispered.

"R-Rehan?" Aahil whispered sounding confused.

"I thought he didn't remember anything." Rehan said pulling away from Aahil and sending a glare Seher's way.

"He doesn't, it's called post-traumatic dissociative amnesia, he remembers his first name and other little things. The other day he said that your name seems familiar and that Bhopal was familiar to him." I said to him, I didn't miss the accusing looks he was sending our way. He nodded but hovered over Aahil protectively and it pissed me off. Where the hell was he for all these months if he cared about Aahil so much? Where was he when Aahil cried because he couldn't remember a thing about his past?

I stepped between the two of them and looked at Aahil. "Do you recognize him?" I asked Aahil who nodded. "Do you remember how he is related to you?" I asked but Aahil shook his head. "Do you trust him?" I asked.

"What do you mean-" Rehan started.

"Shut up." Seher said to him, he had clearly done something to piss her off before we got there.

"Aahil, do you trust him?" I asked again. Aahil took a long look at Rehan before he nodded. "Okay." I said before turning to Rehan.

"Who are you and how are you related to him?" I asked Rehan who looked taken back.

"I am his cousin." He replied.

"And where the hell were you for all these months? Why did we have to try to find information about you to get you to come here?" I asked.

"I was looking! Just in the wrong place, he was supposed to be on a business trip to Belgium, I don't know why he is in New York." Rehan said and his voice was firm, but the desperation in his voice evident.

"He was beat and left to die in an alley, there was no one by the name of Aahil checked into any New York hotels, there were no flight details for him, nothing. Someone took his wallet and any means of identification from him. I am no detective but it's pretty clear that someone was out to get him and I don't know who-"

"His step mother." Rehan sighed.

"Step mother?" Aahil asked confused.

"Begum Sahiba." Rehan said as I looked up at Aahil, his face scrunched up in confusion.

"Do you have a picture, I see someone but I can't quite..." Aahil trailed off as Rehan took out his phone and swiped across the screen a few times before handing it to Aahil. There was an elegant woman draped in a beautiful saree, but the look on her face was malicious.

"Ammi." Aahil whispered as Rehan nodded.

"Why would she do that to her own son?" I whispered.

"He's the Nawab of Bhopal, one of the richest men in all of India, she wanted his money."

"Wanted?"

"I found Aahil's passport and wallet with her, that's when I first got suspicious so I hired a private investigator, let's just say he found enough evidence to have her convicted for life."

"And you've been looking for him all this time? Why wasn't it all over the news?" Something wasn't right here, if Aahil was the Nawab of Bhopal there had to be news out about him.

"It was. All over European news channels." Rehan said exasperated, the desperation in his voice and his eyes told me that he wasn't lying. He looked horrible, like he hadn't slept in months.

"What's my name?" Aahil asked Rehan.

"Aahil Raza Ibrahim." Rehan said and I heard Aahil take a sharp breath in.

"ARI Group of Companies." He whispered quietly. I looked towards Rehan who was nodding.

"Aahil Raza Ibrahim, the Nawab of Bhopal. Allah Miyah, who could forget that they are a Nawab?" Seher teased poking Aahil's stomach and a small smile graced his face.

"Rehan, I am not- am I married?" Aahil whispered looking at Rehan and I felt my breath hitch in my throat as I awaited the response that could break me.

"No." Rehan said.

"Engaged? A girlfriend?"

"You were engaged." He said and I felt the air rush out of me.

"Were?" Aahil asked the question ringing through my head.

"It was arranged by Begum Sahiba for a merger of companies more than anything, her dad got her married to someone else when you disappeared."

"Did I love her?" Aahil asked.

"You couldn't stand her. You don't believe in love." Rehan said.

"I don't believe in love?"

"Well, Begum Sahiba made sure you didn't. She kept you drunk and poisoned your mind against love. You believed that it made you weak." Rehan said.

I didn't know what to make out of that as I looked up towards Aahil who was smiling down at me. "Well, I guess that's one good thing that came out of this. I learnt to believe in love." He whispered and I felt the first of my tears stream down my face as he pulled me into a hug. And for the first time in months I felt whole, I snuggled into his chest and took a deep breath as his arms tightened around me.

"Uh, am I missing something?" I heard Rehan whisper to Seher.

"Oh they've been in love for months but they stayed away from each other just in case Aahil was married and had kids, because they are very morally upright people. I mean if it was me, we'd be having babies by now." Seher said causing Aahil to laugh as I flushed.

"Do you not have a filter?" Rehan asked Seher, sounding amazed.

"Not at all. And I hate guys who accuse me of kidnapping men." She retorted, ah, so that's what he did to piss her off.

"I am sorry about that." Rehan said sheepishly.

"Eh, what the hell, you're cute. I forgive you. Now let me show you the terrace and we can give the lovebirds some privacy so they can finally get on with it." She said pointing towards the terrace door.

"Your sister is crazy." Aahil laughed as they disappeared.

"My whole family is crazy."

"The good kind, mine is a bit deranged apparently."

"I think I'll make do as long as you are around."

"I love you." He whispered.

"I know." I smiled.

"Seriously, that's your response? After all of that?" He groaned causing me to giggle.

"I love you Aahil Raza Ibrahim." I said and the smile that grazed his face was blinding.

"I've been waiting to hear that for months." He whispered kissing my forehead.

"Sorry I made you wait so long."

"As long as you make it up to me." He said with a smile.

"And how exactly do I do that?"

"Ummm, let's start with a billion kisses and I'll decide the rest later."

"Maybe we should work on the first one first." I said.

"Maybe we should." He whispered leaning in closer, his lips an inch away from mine. My heart was pounding and my skin felt like it was electric, maybe because I was so happy or maybe because the man I was in love with was going to kiss me for the first time.

I felt my breath hitch in my throat as his hands moved from my sides to the small of my back before he pulled me closer to him, his arms still wrapped around me. I felt my own hands grab the sides of his shirt as his eyes flickered down to my lips before he started moving closer, and closer. My eyes closed as his lips touched mine for the first time. And suddenly my hands were moving around his neck as our lips moved, slowly at first, as if testing the waters, soft caresses that managed to leave me breathless. He pulled back a little, our noses touching and our breath mingling together. "I have wanted to do that for so long." He whispered against my lips.

"That was my first kiss." I told him.

"Ever?"

"Ever."

"It's the first kiss I remember, so I can say it's my first too." He smiled against my lips and then his hands started moving on my back and our lips met again, they were still sweet caresses of his lips upon mine, and then our lips moved faster against each other, almost frenzied and his hands cupped my face lovingly and I felt the tear roll down my cheek. "Why are you crying?" He whispered.

"I don't know, I am just happy. It's - these past few months have been crazy, for me and especially you, and now it-, I am just happy that you're mine."

"Am I?"

"Forever, I am going to keep you hostage, I kidnapped you from the hospital remember?" I teased.

"Ah, yes, for my money."

"It worked out too, the Nawab of Bhopal." I teased.

"You know when we get married you'll be the Begum of Bhopal then." He said and the tears started again amongst little giggles as he attacked me with kisses.

X-X-X-X

"Holy shit! She sent me here and then I was kidnapped! I remember now!" He yelled waking up from his sleep a few weeks later.

"What?" I murmured yawning.

"I remembered something." He said, I rubbed my eyes and lifted my head off his chest and looked at him.

"Can't you remember things in the morning Aahil?"

"Sorry." He said sheepishly.

"Tell me what you remember." I said turning on the bedside lamp in my room. I turned around and smiled at how cute he looked when we woke up. I cuddled up next to him again as he spoke, we did this a lot these days, he would suddenly remember things or have nightmares. "My mother had me kidnapped, I remember how I got here! I remember checking into my hotel in Brussels and she called to tell me that I needed to get to New York for the merger deal with Nida's father - I was confused but I went, the flights for New York were delayed for some reason and I flew to Toronto and then got driven here! No wonder there was no records, I was going to go check into a hotel but then I was hit in the head.  I heard men talking among the sounds of traffic for a few hours but whenever I would try to say something I was hit again. They beat me and threw me into the alley, they took everything though, they were supposed to kill me but the man said he couldn't do it, so he just left me there. He said that no one would find in a city so big."

"They were supposed to kill you?" I cried, and for the first time in my life I thanked the guy who beat him and left him in the alley instead of killing him.

"I don't know why she chose to bring me to New York or why that man didn't kill me, but it's crazy when you think about the amount of events that had to line up for you to find me Sanam." He whispered.

"Like fate." I said realizing that even from that first day I had felt something for him, something that made me not want to leave him alone.

X-X-X-X
"Ammi nooo!" I groaned mortified as she handed me the Victoria's Secret bag.

"You're engaged, getting married in a week, just be happy I am not giving you an awkward sex talk." Mom said.

"I am pretty sure she knows everything already." Seher murmured as I threw a pillow across the room at her face.

"Ouch! I just meant since you are a doctor and all."

"I still don't understand how they resisted each other for so long." Mom murmured.

"Mommm." I groaned yet again, it was akward discussing your sex life with your mother, no matter how cool she was.

"Sanam, seriously, you two have been in love for so long, you've been together for two years, living together at that. Even your dad wouldn't be able to resist me if we were in that situation, and he's Mr. Akdu Ahmed Khan."

"I wanted to wait until we got married and he agreed since it was important to me." I explained. "And we wanted to wait until he got his memory back before we got married."

"He's a good man." Mom smiled kissing my cheek. "I can't believe my daughter is getting married."

"Allah Miyah, how come no one got this excited when I got married?" Seher rolled her eyes.

"Because you and Rehan went to Vegas and got hitched." Mom glared at her.

"Yeah, because he wouldn't have sex with me until we were married, I didn't know what's wrong with him, I was practically begging for it and he wouldn't touch me. I was sexually frustrated, and drunk, we got married, big deal!" Seher said.

"Such a romantic story to tell the kids." I teased my sister laughing. But I was happy for her; Rehan was good for her. He was calm and grounded while she was eccentric and flighty. He looked at her like Dad looked at Mom and that's all that mattered. They were so excited about their baby, Seher was four months pregnant now.

"We'll tell them about your story and how Rehan and I met due to it. Then we got married because we were so in love, which is all true." She winked.

X-X-X-X
"Aahil, you can't come in!" I whisper-yelled through the door.

"But I can't sleep without you." He said.

"You have to, we can't see each other before the wedding."

"Sanammm." He whined.

"Aahil, no, Badi Ammi is going to kill us." I said.

"But she's asleep."

"Aahil, no!"

"Fine, slide your fingers through the bottom of the door, I am sleeping right here."

"Aahil!"

"Open the door, I won't look at you, it's so dark too. I'll just hold you, but you know just as well as I do that I can't sleep without you by my side." He said.

"Keep your eyes closed." I said as I opened the door, because I was a pushover when it came to him. And the truth was that I couldn't sleep without him either, not anymore.

"I love you." He murmured as I felt him navigate us towards my bed. He pulled me down next to him and lay down so my back was against the front of his body. "See, I didn't even look at you." He whispered.

"You better sneak out of here before anyone wakes up." I warned.

"Yes, Mrs. Sanam Aahil Raza Ibrahim." He whispered causing a huge smile to break out on my face.

"I love you." I whispered.

"You better since we're getting married tomorrow, and having like ten babies, we're going to need a lot of love to get through the ten babies." He teased.

"Aahil!"

"Yes friend?" He teased.

"Shut up and go to sleep." 

I guess it's obvious that they lived happily ever after! So that's it for this story, I feel like writing more SaHil stories, so I will probably be posting some over the course of the next few weeks. Probably just short ones with two or three parts. You can check out my other work on SaHil here. At this point I have more AsYa stories than SaHil, but I am thinking of evening out the difference, but if you love AsYa, give the other ones a read too? :)