Qubool Hai | Interview | Karanvir Bohra and Surbhi Jyoti | Part 3

flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Qubool Hai | Interview | Karanvir Bohra and Surbhi Jyoti | Part 3

by 2 FORUM 32 on DECEMBER 13, 2014

The final part of Karanvir Bohra and Surbhi Jyoti Interview. We had a conversation with them about their equation including Surbhi Jyoti's bond with Karanvir and Teejay Sidhu.

And here is what they had to talk about.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2WXP8RCBkQ[/YOUTUBE] 

They are like family. With Teejay and Karanvir looking at Surbhi as a family member who is part of their lives and included in any event that is important or as frivolous as watching a movie together. We wish them a happy bond that stays forever and association that goes beyond being co-actors.

We also wish speedy recovery to Karanvir Bohra who has suffered from Dengue and is convalescing.

Watch them play Aahil Razaa Ibrahim and Sanam Ahmed Khan as well Seher Ahmed Khan in Qubool Hai every Monday to Friday at 9:30pm on Zee TV.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

innocent.aman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
cool ending  of the interview series😆

its  so clear  sj  frndship with kvb   and  tj    tj  and  sj r sisters       i like how they think they r family   but  sj kknows her limits  and keep distanse inspite being close frnd  tahts  so good😆

its perfect slap on bashers face   its  so clear they  have frndship bond   and more becoz of sj and tj😆
innocent.aman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
sj feels  kabab mai haddi  in between tj kvb   😆    thats true frndship😆

teevir like sj becoz she is pure soul   full of energy   i think  all 3  dont have egos  between them good bonding😆 

happy    with last part  all basher  slapped😆
Edited by innocent.aman - 9 years ago
Laura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you for sharing. They are super cute  It was adorable the things KV said about S and i loved last part so much. 😃
Laura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
SaHil/SurVir fans, where are you all? 😲 Waiting for your comments 😒
Danitrini thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LauraVIP

SaHil/SurVir fans, where are you all? 😲 Waiting for your comments 😒

The last part where he carried her was the best part. I'm a HUGE SAHIL and SURVIR fan. i wished they spoke more of SAHIL. I waited a long time for the third part hoping they'll talk more bout SAhil... but did not get anything. 

However, the last part was cute. I loved how he said look how he could carry Surbhi and that she is the lightest. 

Anyway, it's wonderful they recognise that Surbhi is a special person. She has a good heart and is very loving to everyone. She said in an interview once before, that other people's happiness is what makes her happy. 
Edited by Danitrini - 9 years ago
Orla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This has to be the best..best.  BESTEST interview of them TILL NOW..!

completely loved it...KV and SJ are amazing personalities...

hope those who vented out their stupid assumptions  about their friendship feel guilty for accusing them..

Loved Survir to the core ..amazing interview..

thnk u nafs..🤗
_ZaaraK thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Don't have time right now to type a long comment about how cute that interview was but one thing I do have to say is... KV's voice when he said "I love you too"...
How can anyone have such a hot voice?! 😆Edited by _ZaaraKhan - 9 years ago
chaith5 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
OMFG!!!
Amazing Interview ⭐️
Wating for some entertainment 🥳
Lovenarbhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Nafiii Thanks so much... wow their relation is so beautiful. Truly so proud to be their fans. I would Say Survir is like a breath of fresh air, after watching them we feel so refreshed❤️ Amazing ppl they are, and all bashers hogaye tie tie pish