Bitter Sweet- My VidArth stories - Pg 18- UPDATED- 01/8/15

IndianFariyTale thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Guysss , * screams , faints , gets up and screams again *
I just came back from the family function , and what a gift I got .

Parth Kashyap, boy in forever denial, accepts he loves Vidushi 
* does crazy happy dance * 

I was worried that Vidu would agree jat se to his proposal, but the cv's did a good job .👏
Now full roll reversal , Parth has to convince Vidu , that he loves her 😉 😆😆

Waise I love SanDhir , but now Sadda Haq is going to be damn fun to watch 🥳🥳

Tho as celebration , I'm going to upload some  Vidarth OS's .😊

Sorry about delay guys , had gone on holiday. Will update asap  

Index :
 1. Happy birthday. Page 1
2. Addiction. Page 2
3. Burning embers .  Page 3.
4. Wounded soldier . Page 4.
5. Changes . Page 6
6. Aftershocks. Page 6
7.  Bonds of love. Page 7!
8.  Coming unglued .  Page 8

Edited by IndianFariyTale - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IndianFariyTale thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
VIDUSHI'S  STORY: 
Happy Birthday :

She sat on the bench behind the basketball court , it was late at night , ten minutes  past midnight to be precise.  Her fingers kept twisting and un twisting themselves in a restless, unconscious motion , her eyes kept darting to the phone beside her on the bench . Silently she willed it to ring , to chirp , break the endless silence . Five minutes passed, then ten , until finally it was nearly one . 

" Give up Vidushi , they're not going to call , they haven't called in three years , why would anything change this year?"  , she muttered under her breath . Her parents had made it clear , she was dead to them , and nobody wished a dead person on their birthday . She knew the facts , but it didn't  stop her from checking her phone again anyway . The display lit up , it was past one now , and useless waiting any longer . 

She bent down , and with slow , deliberate motions , drew out a plastic bag  from under the bench .She carefully set it on the bench , and took out a box from within . With shaking hands , she opened the box , to reveal a cake . Vidushi stared blankly at it. For a few minutes , she was tempted to smash the cake against the floor , and walk away , it would be incredibly satisfying . She forced in deep breaths , and reigned in the urge , she reached for the candle , and poked it into the gooey centre of the cake , and gripped the plastic knife in her hand . 

She lit a match , and held it to the candle , in the flickering light the time read one thirty. She was pathetic thought Vidushi , waiting endlessly , for something that would never come .  With a heavy heart she reached for her phone , she  flipped through it , for a few minutes . Apparently satisfied , she leaned the phone on the bench , and bent over the cake .

She sang softly to herself , her voice mixing with others , singing from the video playing on her phone  " happy birthday to you , happy birthday dear Vidushi " . As she blew out the candle , she  made a wish " I hope this birthday is somehow different from the past three years, even a tiny bit "
 Vidushi cut a tiny sliver of cake and ate it . She watched as a younger, happier version of herself , laughed in delight as her parents fed her a piece , and friends rubbed cake into her face.

With violently  trembling hands she cut another piece , and offered it up to  her parents  in the video , a hysterical laugh escaped her , she clamped a hand to her mouth , and forced it back down . The piece fell noiselessly  to the  ground. 

Under the cover of darkness she considered throwing the whole cake in the bin , like she had for the past three years .   Nobody  would know , the cake was an ordinary nameless dark  chocolate one . The cake was boxed , put back into the bag , and she rose , prepared to dispose it . 

Something stopped her , an annoying voice  in the back of her mind , sounding suspiciously like Parth  spoke " you don't realise the value of anything . Do you have any idea how many people go hungry , and here you are all set to throw away an entire cake , disgusting."  
God ! Why couldn't she get him out of her brain , it was bloody inconvenient at times. It was her birthday after all , she could do what she liked with the cake , Path be dammed . 

Vidushi sat back down , she hurriedly opened the box , and began cutting out wedges of the cake , before she changed her mind .  
Soundlessly she stole into the canteen , and grabbed a stack of paper plates . She dashed back to the basketball court , and placed the cake slices on the palate

She waited for the watchman to go on his usual rounds ,before leaving him a piece. She left two covered slices on the canteen counter .  Vidushi jumped in through an open window , and entered  the mechanical lab ; two plates of cake pieces were left covered next to the machines .

One slice remained , she wondered where to leave it . Vidushi grinned , she knew who would  definitely   enjoy it .  She jingled the lock of an office door , " come on come on "  she muttered , twisting the hairpin this way and that . The door gave way , and she walked in triumphantly , she left the last slice on his table , and shut the door behind her . PKC , would have a nice surprise tomorrow, the man loved his food after all. In her excitement , she hadn't noticed a tall figure, cloaked in shadows following her every move.

With a bounce in her step, and a surprisingly lighter heart, she made her way back to the hostel room . It had been nicer to share the cake she thought , rather than bin the whole thing. 
It was different from her usual plans , and it gave her hope that this birthday would be a better one than the previous ones.  As she slid under the covers ,she turned the volume up on her phone , maybe even her parents would call. 

Jin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
OMG!!!!
After a long time I came to the forum and all I see is VidArth VidArth and VidArth.
Hats Off to you people.
Proud to be a VidArth fan.

Coming to this OS, girl you write awesomely.
The way you described everything, I can actually imagine it.
Superb.
SheWantsFanfic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Added  to the List of Vidarth works!
Lovely series this one is shaping out to be, I loved the dimensions of Vidushi portrayed in this one, especially the last piece that she put in pkc's office.
Aww..
It was her Birthday!!
Poor Vidu, she needs a hug from Parth!
anuaskif thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Very nice and heart warming dear...
dewcute thumbnail
hey,hey an another os on vidarth!

thank you girl!

you portrayed vidushi and her feelings well

very well written 

write more

jiya:)
Edited by dewcute - 9 years ago
aimyx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Fairy!!!😃
Lovely OS.
Nicely written. Felt bad for Vidushi,celebrating her birthday alone.
Thanks for the treat. :D
Waiting for the next OS.

Moony87 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
One hell of an OS this is.. The best on Vidushi.. Hands down.. This is THE BEST One Shot on Vidushi. How I wish The CVs showed something like this on her. Just a minor glimpse of her Past that would justify her meanness.. One moment where we would see her softness for any one other than Parth.. *Sigh*. High Hopes.. Nevertheless this OS at least fulfills these wishes.
Thanks for including PKC .. I am quite miffed at Vidushi for rolling her eyes even for the problems of PKC and the Vidushi in your OS is so wonderful to read about.

The last bit was just like a cherry on the cake where she shares the cake with all those people she would never care about in the show. And the last bit with PKC is like an icing on the cake.👏

Thanks for NOT making her yearn for Parth on her birthday. I am glad she celebrated it alone and went sleeping rather happily than before.

Wonderful thought process and again.. THE BEST OS on Vidushi.. 👏👏👏
RIDDSI thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
marvalous os
i'm die hard fan of sandhir
but now the current track and these os
making me to fall for vidharth
aaisa kuch show me dikhate toh 
accha lagta..
keep writing
with love