Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cinderella81 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Lovely starting. Enjoyed the worried and tensed Kamala so she realising her mistake, feeling bad for Raghav Kalpi is not ready to believe he is great RS why a shrewd businessman also a human only he also have his own likes dislikes where it is said that businessman can't sing or dance or play guitar or go to beach. Waiting for their office romanceπŸ˜‰.
shoonya9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Prii, first of all congrats for the second thread.
About what we readies hv liked about this FF, dear u hv already answered in last line of ur writing, the passdonate love of RAGNA.
Someone has said to live life fully one mjust know wat ones passion is, it takes u to the New heights. Here both were living dry, loveless or lifeless life. Love  flows naturally in life u don't hv to make efforts for it, as Kalpi was doing traininging to revive a dead relation, which didn't work at all, as opposed to the change in the equation wen Romeo aka Raghav entered her life. It was all spontaneous n natUral between them tht changed their lives completely. Suddenly the protected, insecured quiet docile Kalpi became vocal, confident and determined to face atrocities of life as it comes, this is PURE PASSION of love which chanhe'd her by 180 degree. The girl who never thought beyond family nd four walls of home even scared to b left alone in home, is now firm to move out inspite of changed Kamla.
And so is our Rags the business tycoon is becoming a love struck teenager. He is melting to emotions and a disciplinarian boss is thinking of OFFICE ROMANCE. 
this is pure passion of love which makes u do things u never imagined in ur dreams too, which has made this FF so popular, and ofcourse it's SOGNATURE STYLE OF PRIYA REMIX.
Chalo now complete the update fast, nd will complete more after u complete update. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
charvi3 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Congratulations for second thread dearπŸ‘πŸ₯³...i really loved this story...always eagerly waiting for ur update...so pleased complete iithe update soon
vyshuu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
congratss fr d second thread dear.. πŸ₯³
SamBricka thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya_remix

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#ff0099">Thank you for so much love my crazy Pure passion readers!!!! LOLπŸ˜†πŸ˜†</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#ff0099">
</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#ff0099">I still am yet to find out what is it that people liked about it! Because I still dont know!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†</font>
</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#ff0099">But guess itnaaa pyaar milne ke baad (after getting so much love from my readers) who cares how my updates are! I will just write if you like that!</font>
</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#ff0099">So hope this SS completes in this thread! He He</font>
</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#ff0099">RagNa ke iss junoon ka safar jaari rahega is thread mein padhte rahiye aur Pyar mein padte rahiyeπŸ˜‰</font>
</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#ff0099">For my readers who are angrez ke aulaad πŸ˜†(no offence):</font>
</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#ff0099">The journey of RagNa's passion will continue in this thread so keep on reading Pure Passion and experience being passionately in love!</font>

Didu ye baad mei kehna plzz update.. Waiotng..
SamBricka thumbnail
waitng Didu ... Plz update... Complt kero naa... Are baba updede re baba...
Aru18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
bahut sukriya...badi meharbani...jo apne 2nd thread open ki

thank u thank u thank u
and cograt's...congrat's..congrat's for 2nd thread...

party toh banti haiπŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
ovee thumbnail
Congrats dear for 2nd thread. Pls complete soon
laavanya4u thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
HEARTY CONGRATS FOR THE 2NDTHREAD.

AND A BEAYTIFUL INCOMPLETE UPDATE.

BETTER LATE THAN NEVER,KAMLA IS REALISING HER FAULTS IN THE UPBRINGING OF KALPI.AND IS WORRIED ABT HER FUTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!.IN THIS WAY,ATLEAST SHE WILL LOSE SOME OF HER UNWANTED FAT FROM HER BODY.

KALPI WISHES TO THINK ROMEO AS RS JUST  FOR A SECOND.GOOD.LET HER WISH BECOME TRUE FOREVER.

AND THE POOR SOUL IS WAITING FOR HIS LOVE GURU ROMI!!!!!!!!! AND WHERE IS HE !!!!!!!.

HE IS PLANNING FOR OFFICE ROMANCE.THIS GUY WILL NOT ONLY MAKE HER JUILET AS NUTS BUT US TOO WITH HIS CUTE ANTICS AND DEVIL MIND.

PLS COMPLETE SOON.
charvi3 thumbnail
Pleaseee complete the update na dear