Frequent Posters

roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
Updated me comment here
shoonya9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So finally u completed update and left us with element of mystery. Girl now u r becoming ROMEDISTRY QUEEN. Is it influence of Vish? RAGS/ROMEO nd his hallucinations of his JULIET was simply hilarious, hila k rakh diya, poor fellow chair ko Juliet samajkar utha raha tha.🤣 Has he got the idea tht Juliet nd kalpana are same? It sounds so from his nd Sammy's convo and lol he wants to skip Delhi's meeting just to be with his Juliet. And now who is this after the life of Rags? kahani me twist hAi.
BTW u shud change the name of this FF to PURE REMIX of passion,  comedy and mastery. 
Thoroughly enjoyed as after many heavy updates n emotional one, this was a way lighter one. Keep it up.
shoonya9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So finally u completed update and left us with element of mystery. Girl now u r becoming ROMEDISTRY QUEEN. Is it influence of Vish? RAGS/ROMEO nd his hallucinations of his JULIET was simply hilarious, hila k rakh diya, poor fellow chair ko Juliet samajkar utha raha tha.🤣 Has he got the idea tht Juliet nd kalpana are same? It sounds so from his nd Sammy's convo and lol he wants to skip Delhi's meeting just to be with his Juliet. And now who is this after the life of Rags? kahani me twist hAi.
BTW u shud change the name of this FF to PURE REMIX of passion,  comedy and mastery. 
Thoroughly enjoyed as after many heavy updates n emotional one, this was a way lighter one. Keep it up
lolor thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Omg sammy also fallen for kalpi...hearing only her voice...
I hope it will not effect rammy frndship...
& raghav halucinating kakpi...was hilarious...poor rags...🤣
Waiting for office romance...
darkloveriam thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
love it amazing
rags is gone case
he really changes from rs to romio
update nxt part soon
SamBricka thumbnail
Didu this is for u...      Muaaahhh      muaaahhh    muaaahhh mmuuuaaahhh muaahhh for update
SamBricka thumbnail
nice update didu.. But chotu sa tha aur ragna sath nahi the...rags imaging kalpi was suprb... Wow rags ko kalpi ka naam pata chal gaya... Nice... Sum1 wants to kill rags... Oh no... Plzz update nxt chappy soon can't wait... Aur zayada intezar mat kerana didu... Aur intezar pe gane nahi aate mujhe so
charvi3 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lovely update priya
Raghav is hallucinating her in office...he is really become Romeo.
Omg sammy is also interested in kalpi &ur last part of question is really like a mystery.
Please update next part soon

Aru18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update priya..
but u scared me scared me scared me..
why i feel this sammy is villain..plz usko villain mat banana...
sammy also start liking kalpi..NO...Big Nooo...hope he not come between ragna
now update next part soon..plz..and plz small request no sammy villain..

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Networker 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail + 8
Twist in Tale..!!!

Akhir Woh Hai Kaun Jo Marna Chahta hai Raghav Ko.??
Kamla?
Vitthal?
Ash?
Prem????

Keep Guessing..!!! cuzz.. mera mood nai hai..!!
I am toh waiting for Office ROmance now.. ;) :D