VidArth OS based on 12/12 precap || IMPENDING WISH||

Jin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Sahil ran for his life to stop Parth from seeing Vidushi getting intimate with Varun. But practically, it isn't possible to reach backyard from lab so quickly right? Yes, he was late and Parth already turned back. The sight infront of him freeze his brains. The equipment slipped from his hands - but it never reached the ground. He came back to his senses and caught it before the hardwork of Dream Team for PKC Sir goes into gutter. Indeed, the time he invested in extra sessions of Tai Chi paid off. He slowly put the equipment down. Surprising was that neither Vidushi nor Varun noticed him, when he was not even 10 feet away from them. He took slow and steady steps towards the couple and put his hand on Varun's shoulder. Varun turned to look who it is, while Vidushi is shocked and angry at Parth for intruding her privacy.

THWACK!

A hard punch on Varun's face and he was bleeding, from his punctured nose.

"Parth!" Vidushi screamed, "leave him."

Parth went to Varun and lifted him from the ground holding his collar. Another punch! And now Varun is sure atleast his four teeth must have fell out. Vidushi who is well aware of Parth anger is pleading him now to leave Varun. But Parth's face exhibited anything but anger. It was more like a sadism, in giving pain - not to Varun, but to Vidushi - for all the pain he went through indirectly because of her.

The Dream Team came running to the spot along with the night watchman who let Varun in, hearing Vidushi's loud voice.

"Please Parth, please stop it now," Vidushi held his hand, "leave him for me Parth, please leave him for me." She said.

"For you?" he asked.

She nodded. This plea triggered him and he kicked Varun hard in the stomach.

Taking some money out of his wallet, he told the watchman on duty, "Take this money and admit him in the hospital saying that he is a thief who entered our college. Or else I'll tell the college authorities and Dean Maya that you are smuggling people inside the college taking bribes."

As the scared watchman was taking limping and almost fainting Varun out of the scene Vidushi ran towards him, "Varun!" but Parth held her hand tight. YoYo's cronies helped the watchman.

"Let me go!" she tried loosing the grip of his hands, "Let me go Parth!"
"I SAID LEMME GO!" she yelled.

"Ssshhh!" he put finger on his lips and threatened her. His breath scared her and her tears intimidated him. The closer her pulled her the more the sexual tension between them increased. His don't-push-me-or-else-i'll-take-you-right-here look made her conscious. Sahil and Jiggy stood on the either side on VidArth and looked at them open-mouthed. Their T-shirts were drenched in sweat looking at the intensely scorching and scratching chemistry between the couple.

After Varun is out of sight and out of gate he released her in a gasp with a smirk on his face.
Enraged Vidushi raised her hand to slap him. Third slap from her was about to land on his cheek. But he held her hand and pulled her roughly closer to him.
"DON'T.. YOU .. DARE TO DO IT AGAIN" he said piercing his gaze into her and left her hand.

The most-shocking expression was on SanDhir's face. They have never seen their beloved Parth behave like a typical alpha male. It was a cultural shock for Sanyukta who thought that Parth is the only guy in her life who is not an MCP. No, he isn't behaving an MCP now, but yes, she couldn't digest the fact that Parth could make a girl cry. She is raging her brains on what exactly is Vidushi doing to her sweet and sensible best friend.

Vidushi wanted to go towards the gate but Parth swiftly came infront of her - indicating that he would not let her go and she could turn back and go inside. Randhir looked at Sanyukta and she telepathically understood what he was telling her - to take Vidushi inside. She went to her and said, "Vidushi, come let's go to the hostel. We will sort this out tomorrow. Everything will be ok." Vidushi followed Sanyukta blindly.

Parth had no regrets for his barbaric behaviour because inspite of such a hatred expressions on Vidushi's face, she did not forget to do one thing which she always does. Turn back and look at him before leaving him. "Vidushi," Sanyukta probed her, "Come." Vidushi turned back and went in premises.

Sometime later SanDhir were chatting in their phones.

Randhir:  
How is Vidushi?

Sanyu:    
On bed, but hasn't slept yet. She wakes up with a jolt every 10 minutes of                      shock.

Randhir:     
Poor Girl! Here Parth is having sound sleep.

Sanyu:        
WHAT? How could he?

Randhir:     
When I asked the same thing he said his impending wish has come true now.

Sanyu:  
What wish?

Randhir: 
  To break Varun's bones. His hands were apparently itching since long time.

Edited by Gudakesha - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SheWantsFanfic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I love you. 
Res. 
Unres.

I still love you and hence this loong review

Originally posted by: Gudakesha

Sahil ran for his life to stop Parth from seeing Vidushi getting intimate with Varun. But practically, it isn't possible to reach backyard from lab so quickly right? Yes, he was late and Parth already turned back. The sight infront of him freeze his brains. The equipment slipped from his hands - but it never reached the ground. He came back to his senses and caught it before the hardwork of Dream Team for PKC Sir goes into gutter. Indeed, the time he invested in extra sessions of Tai Chi paid off. He slowly put the equipment down. Surprising was that neither Vidushi nor Varun noticed him, when he was not even 10 feet away from them. He took slow and steady steps towards the couple and put his hand on Varun's shoulder. Varun turned to look who it is, while Vidushi is shocked and angry at Parth for intruding her privacy.

THWACK! πŸ˜† I was like "Yesh! My Impending wish is fulfilled!"

A hard punch on Varun's face and he was bleeding, from his punctured nose. Yes. POW!

"Parth!" Vidushi screamed, "leave him." πŸ˜‘ Grr..You leave him Vidu!

Parth went to Varun and lifted him from the ground holding his collar. Another punch! And now Varun is sure atleast his four teeth must have fell out. πŸ˜†Vidushi who is well aware of Parth anger is pleading him now to leave Varun.πŸ‘ But Parth's face exhibited anything but anger. It was more like a sadism, in giving pain - not to Varun, but to Vidushi - for all the pain he went through indirectly because of her.
This was so AMAZING. Sadist !!

The Dream Team came running to the spot along with the night watchman who let Varun in, hearing Vidushi's loud voice.

"Please Parth, please stop it now," Vidushi held his hand, "leave him for me Parth, please leave him for me." She said.

"For you?" he asked.πŸ˜†

She nodded. This plea triggered him and he kicked Varun hard in the stomach. I loved this too, ignoring her 

Taking some money out of his wallet, he told the watchman on duty, "Take this money and admit him in the hospital saying that he is a thief who entered our college. Or else I'll tell the college authorities and Dean Maya that you are smuggling people inside the college taking bribes." Smart bpi! He has money for Vidu, not for PKC lolπŸ˜†

As the scared watchman was taking limping and almost fainting Varun out of the scene Vidushi ran towards him, "Varun!" but Parth held her hand tight. YoYo's cronies helped the watchman. 

"Let me go!" she tried loosing the grip of his hands, "Let me go Parth!"
"I SAID LEMME GO!" she yelled.Sorry, he's never goonaπŸ˜†

"Ssshhh!" he put finger on his lips and threatened her. His breath scared her and her tears intimidated him. The closer her pulled her the more the sexual tension between them increased. His don't-push-me-or-else-i'll-take-you-right-here look made her conscious. Sahil and Jiggy stood on the either side on VidArth and looked at them open-mouthed. Their T-shirts were drenched in sweat looking at the intensely scorching and scratching chemistry between the couple. Nailed it. So much said in so few, subtle words!

After Varun is out of sight and out of gate he released her in a gasp with a smirk on his face.
Enraged Vidushi raised her hand to slap him. Third slap from her was about to land on his cheek. But he held her hand and pulled her roughly closer to him.
"DON'T.. YOU .. DARE TO DO IT AGAIN" he said piercing his gaze into her and left her hand. πŸ˜ƒ About time.

The most-shocking expression was on SanDhir's face. They have never seen their beloved Parth behave like a typical alpha male. It was a cultural shock for Sanyukta who thought that Parth is the only guy in her life who is not an MCP. No, he isn't behaving an MCP now, but yes, she couldn't digest the fact that Parth could make a girl cry. She is raging her brains on what exactly is Vidushi doing to her sweet and sensible best friend. πŸ˜†  @Bold: Makes me wanted to read a werewolf story where parth is an alpha and Vidu his mate! 
Culture shock!!

Vidushi wanted to go towards the gate but Parth swiftly came infront of her - indicating that he would not let her go and she could turn back and go inside. Like a possesive lion blocking his mate from going...I remembered the Kovu Kiara scene!!
Randhir looked at Sanyukta and she telepathically understood what he was telling her - to take Vidushi inside. She went to her and said, "Vidushi, come let's go to the hostel. We will sort this out tomorrow. Everything will be ok." Vidushi followed Sanyukta blindly.

Parth had no regrets for his barbaric behaviour because inspite of such a hatred expressions on Vidushi's face, she did not forget to do one thing which she always does. Turn back and look at him before leaving him. "Vidushi," Sanyukta probed her, "Come." Vidushi turned back and went in premises.

Sometime later SanDhir were chatting in their phones.

Randhir:  
How is Vidushi?

Sanyu:    
On bed, but hasn't slept yet. She wakes up with a jolt every 10 minutes of                      shock.

Randhir:     

Sanyu:        
WHAT? How could he?

Randhir:     

Sanyu:  
What wish?

Randhir: 

This was amazing yaar...I really hope we get to see this happen soon!!

Edited by Burn_the_Ashes - 9 years ago
dewcute thumbnail
tichπŸ€—

thanks a lot for this one..

i still can't  stop laughing at πŸ€£
Randhir:     

Sanyu:        
WHAT? How could he?

Randhir:     

Sanyu:  
What wish?

Randhir: 

🀣.🀣...🀣...🀣...🀣🀣...🀣...🀣...🀣...🀣

this was a treat gitl

thanks a lot for this one

write more...

jiya:)

Edited by dewcute - 9 years ago
sakina1267 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
awesome os... perfect..
after today's episode I just wanted to read something good.
and this is more than good for me..Edited by sakina1267 - 9 years ago
vena.cava. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
OMG this was such a treat to read, I actually laughed out loud at the last bit!
Thank you so much for this! πŸ‘
anuaskif thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Oh this was the impending wish... to break Varun's bones!!!!

haha... You started off with such tension among the characters and the climax... it took my heart away...

Thanks for sharing this amazing OS.. And try to continue it into an SS

.Peeves. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
EEE!! That was awesome! β­οΈ
shreyad27 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice 1 😊 ab bas mon ke epi ka intezaar hai
Jin. thumbnail

Originally posted by: dewcute

tichπŸ€—

thanks a lot for this one..

i still can't  stop laughing at πŸ€£
Randhir:     

Sanyu:        
WHAT? How could he?

Randhir:     

Sanyu:  
What wish?

Randhir: 

🀣.🀣...🀣...🀣...🀣🀣...🀣...🀣...🀣...🀣

this was a treat gitl

thanks a lot for this one

write more...

jiya:)

jiya...πŸ€—
thanks a lot darling for such awesome comment.
You know very well how to keep my spirits high..
yeah, ab jo motivation mil gaya hai, I'll keep on writing on VidArth.
Love you..Muahh!
Jin. thumbnail

Originally posted by: sakina1267

awesome os... perfect..
after today's episode I just wanted to read something good.
and this is more than good for me..

Yeah me too. When will this Varun's chapter end? Chomu-1 ki exit kya hui CVs brought chomu-2, this time in VidArth's story.😑
Glad you felt good. That was my intention actually to make VidArthians feel good.πŸ˜‰
Thank you.