Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sbk2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Beautiful thread πŸ‘πŸ‘
Thankyou to Everyone who contributed in making this wonderful thread.

Farewell to the most beautiful show, the one that impacted the lives of many many Lord Shiv bhakts, including me, in a tremendous way.
It was DKDM  and Mohit Raina's superlative portrayal of Lord Shiv that have brought a lot of changes in me as a bhakt of Bholenath and have inspired me to apply a lot of the  knowledge imparted by the serial, in my life.

I am still numb from sadness that DKDM has come to an end. It is hard to say Goodbye...😭

Best wishes to the entire team of DKDM and Mohit Raina for their future endevors...  

And best wishes to all the members of this forum who have made it such a wonderful place to visit every single dayπŸ€—

rinall thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I have tried to make something as part of my contribution to this lovely show and wonderful forum using whatever little creative knowledge I possess... This thread is already adorned with beautiful write-ups , trivia & personal messages from the show's followers... I will post my feelings for the show in words later as right now I'm trying hard to quell the spate of emotions gushing in my mind...
So, here's one of the siggies I made for the show... Hope everyone here likes it πŸ˜Š

Anusha-B thumbnail
Amazing thread. The show is over but the memories will live on. Mahadev in my opinion is definitely  not the best mytho show we have had. It was more on lines of fiction but yes many a times it did connect u to divinity and that made the show a big success. Mohit will have to do something big to get out of this image now.
He will forever rule the hearts of audience as the best Mahadev ever seen on tv.
Wish all the team members, actors and crew all the very best in their future journey 😊
Moumimon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
amazing thread!πŸ‘
DKDM is such  a pleasant show was watched it regural till bal-ganesha's track...was loved Sati-Mahdev track was like anything...
all the best to whole team of DKDM..& Mohit Raina...he portrayed Mahdev awesomely..love him... ❀️

VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
The show have been great from where i started watching and i wished i had watched it even earlier. The casts and crews have done a great job and this show would certainly be missed.

Great job to everyone who worked on the thread. Its looking amazing πŸ˜ƒ
aparupanath thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
😊its great that the casts and crew of the grand show enjoyed a grand wrap-up party.
coolpratz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome thread...πŸ‘
DKDM is one of my fav show... congratulation to the whole team for the success of the show... Mohit  was perfect as Mahadev... and so were rest of the cast...  gonna miss the show... 
kaatayani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
today is Monday and monday meant dkdm..!!  and i felt the emptiness..
the day looks incomplete 
rinall thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Here's another one of my creations---

kaatayani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rinall

Here's another one of my creations---

beautiful rinall.. well madeπŸ‘πŸ‘