Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rajshrip thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Will cherish this thread, dkdm memories and everyone on this forum. Big hug to everyone. 

AsNoone thumbnail
Wonderful thread...Hats off to the team behind this. And DKDM ends..but from here I am looking forward to a new start. All the Best to all the Cast and Crews of the Team. Team DKDM ROCK.
kaatayani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
and yes..lovely thread.. enjoy all of you..lets cherish the positive vibes tht dkdm exuded 
Proud-India thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Excellent Thread...I am so emotional now
Please thanks everyone on India forums

Please Make GA
atominis thumbnail
I am sorry my computer and net connection aren't working properly. Hence my responses are delayed.
Tonight's episode was great! Divine, philosophical, calm and moving. It was a beautiful episode. Strange feelings...should I be happy seeing the beautiful episode or sad that it was the last episode? 

No show had the "thehraav" and calm tenor that DKDM had. 

Thank you DKDM team! Thank you for the experience. The memories. Thank you for bringing quality back on TV.

Speechless. Mahadev had become part of life...The forum also introduced me to great friends. Apni MKDs!😊

This show was a phenomenon in real life. I have seen people watch it everywhere. DKDM playing on TV sets in shops, clinics and of course homes! DKDM posters used in real life religious gatherings and events. Celebs, spiritual experts, critics, authors etc tweet or blog about it.

Such writings and art it inspired!👏

Thank you Nikhil Sinha and team for re introducing young generation to the original icons, role models and superheroes in our culture! 

Easily the most acclaimed show in last 20 years! 
debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Fantastic thread ⭐️
Good job everyone 👏👏

I love last 1hr episode! Good message was there for all of us! 😃
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Loved The Final Episode So Much.
It A Great Message.
Feeling Very Sad That Show Ended.
But I Have Lovely Mermories With The Serial.
Which I Won't Forget.
SadhanaV thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wonderful thread a big hug to the team behind this 
Will cherish DKDM the best and biggest show on earth 
This is not the end but a new begining and I wish all the cast and crew all the best for their future

Edited by Sadhanamomo - 9 years ago
aparupanath thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
👏👏congratulations to the entire cast and crew of dkdm. it had the best ending,  leaving behind the impactful messages for all of us.👏      hats-off...and thank you Nikhil Sinha sir.😊
     😭tears are not stopping. from today onwards,our days will be without dkdm.😭
.Reshama. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Farewell Devon Ke Dev Mahadev..thanks for all the wisdom u gave to me. Thanks for Mohit who played the on screen Mahadev..
Thanks for all the stories been shown.
Also i want to thank the DKMD forum for the pleasant time from the beginning...and the DKMDians🤗..

Adios...