Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
It was cute how Khushi told Arnav about the emotion he and his touch evoked in her. 
Its sad how the girl has never experienced any such emotion. No wonder  she doesnot understand what is happening .  
Wish there were a few more chapters.
Enjoyed reading this different genre. 
loves_aishu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow a great Job!!
Really an awesome idea,
and even better execution!!!
Simply super!!
👏👏
Loved how you treated everything!!
Take Care!!!
😊
aquagal thumbnail
This was strange and yet sweet. I mean to think that Khushi didn't know that these feelings were not some side-effect or the result of a chemical but these were the first signs of love felt so strange. It'll be good if she leaves with Arnav and I'm considering that she does the same.
Their Atlantis was strange given their method of reproduction. It all feels so mechanical without any emotions. Gosh!!!

cineraria thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Tai, what have you been reading lately? No, honestly not comparing or anything but among the first thoughts that came to my mind while reading Amaranthine was, is it Isaac Asimov writing an Arshi fic?  

Brilliant, brilliant work. The best part was all the scientific reasonings you gave are very much feasible and believable given the futuristic settings. Thanks for giving us a glimpse what universe ten centuries later would probably be like. But can I just say, I wouldn't want to live in a place like Atlantis. That's too much discipline, Moon though... 😆 
cineraria thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arshi67

You did indeed convey the enduring aspect of love beautifully. The primordial emotion which manifests itself in so many forms and enriches our life. As you'd alluded to, the absence of the family unit may be a more efficient use of resources, but the foibles and eccentricities that you're subjected to as part of one, make for a far more interesting existence. 

Ah Ruchi behen said it. Indeed Chaitu, the essence of human existence at the elemental level is love that should lay the foundation of family, community and civilization. It is this and it is Amaranthine. Beautiful, beautiful name for this TS.   
cineraria thumbnail
Oh by the way, Amaranth red is my favorite shade of red. 😃
prpk525 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Loved it. Different but I enjoyed reading this story... Thank you ria ji
luvbug thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
oh wow fantastic... absolutely loved the ending... awww khushi was so cluless abt what is happening to her... yes love/feelings/emotions are things i think humans can never get rid of even if they tried too 
Chaitalee a fantastic story by you again.. absolutely loved it...TFS 😃
sincereme thumbnail
Superb...

Loved it. .. 🤗
jyothirockz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Love the thought...it is very interesting...