... - Page 11

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
Can you imagine a guy's face while you are telling him what you feel when he is near you?  That must have been an awesome feeling in Arnav.  Anyway, I love the innocence of not knowing but trying to find the answer - pehla pyaar yaar!  This can never be replaced even if you move on and find someone else,  the innocence in that feeling is ethereal. I was kinda hoping this will go on to see her reaction as she continues to experience more firsts.  But I am glad you ended it where you did - better left to the imagination.  This was a beautiful concept and I simply love it.  You are really good Chica - many fascinating genres that you have exposed us to and you are doing it brilliantly.  So will it be too much to ask for more?  Merry, merry Xmas to you!
It was cute how Khushi told Arnav about the emotion he and his touch evoked in her. 
Its sad how the girl has never experienced any such emotion. No wonder  she doesnot understand what is happening .  
Wish there were a few more chapters.
Enjoyed reading this different genre. 
Wow a great Job!!
Really an awesome idea,
and even better execution!!!
Simply super!!
ClapClap
Loved how you treated everything!!
Take Care!!!
Smile
This was strange and yet sweet. I mean to think that Khushi didn't know that these feelings were not some side-effect or the result of a chemical but these were the first signs of love felt so strange. It'll be good if she leaves with Arnav and I'm considering that she does the same.
Their Atlantis was strange given their method of reproduction. It all feels so mechanical without any emotions. Gosh!!!

Tai, what have you been reading lately? No, honestly not comparing or anything but among the first thoughts that came to my mind while reading Amaranthine was, is it Isaac Asimov writing an Arshi fic?  

Brilliant, brilliant work. The best part was all the scientific reasonings you gave are very much feasible and believable given the futuristic settings. Thanks for giving us a glimpse what universe ten centuries later would probably be like. But can I just say, I wouldn't want to live in a place like Atlantis. That's too much discipline, Moon though... LOL 
Originally posted by Arshi67

You did indeed convey the enduring aspect of love beautifully. The primordial emotion which manifests itself in so many forms and enriches our life. As you'd alluded to, the absence of the family unit may be a more efficient use of resources, but the foibles and eccentricities that you're subjected to as part of one, make for a far more interesting existence. 

Ah Ruchi behen said it. Indeed Chaitu, the essence of human existence at the elemental level is love that should lay the foundation of family, community and civilization. It is this and it is Amaranthine. Beautiful, beautiful name for this TS.   
Oh by the way, Amaranth red is my favorite shade of red. Big smile
Loved it. Different but I enjoyed reading this story... Thank you ria ji