Custody wale Kos-Pints

paru_rox thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago
You know the drill ... M moved on from kostining but I still (rarely) do Kos-pints:
Work has been busy and episodes painful. Nuff said. This one is a Belated Budday gift for my dear friend Bhanu (your other demand is in progress girl).

From past two days, actually saw a glimpse of the old YHM. So basically everyone comes into form only when they fight Ruhi-ke-liye. Yeah well, I don't blame them.
Wacko baccha inspires no one (least of all his own face to express) ... so Ruhi it is.

Bro's Woes :
Kameena Bro 1: Bro ... this happened coz of me.
Kameena Bro 2: STFU will ya? It was all my doing.
Kameena Bro 1: But I was the reason for the BOP on your head.
Kameena Bro 2: No you weren't, you moron. It was "The Saas" in me which impressed Gel-Boy with my awesomeness.
Kameena Bro 1: Really ... boy ur talented. BTW any plans for a new kaand?
Kameena Bro 2: Later. Right now I plan to find out why they've given me Amma's old bandage style. Does this mean I get my own court case for 6 whole weeks?

Kyunki har Court room Drama kuch kehta hai:

Judge: Bhalla land has only one case worth pursuing. Am bored. Let's see how Ruhi is doing.

Gel-Man:
Your honor. Anger is an emotion my bro doesn't know. It was all me.

Judge: Really? You don't seem too violent.

Gel-Man:
My bitchy sis is back and freaky nephew scared me outta my own home. Dumb fiancee refuses to neck anymore. And to top it all, my hair just doesn't stick despite all the gel.

Judge:  Point(s) noted. Next.

Abla Mom: My bro is blind & am a single Mom who deserted her kid n hubby. Also was in a  live-in with my Sugar Daddy. Oh & I don't earn either. Don't you see what an awesome Mom I had make?

Judge: Dramatics noted. Next.

Saas cum Mom: My dialogue writer refuses to write something new. So will continue to compare my DIL with Yashosa Maiyya. Waise Devki was in jail for years...a modern day Krishna saga in making if you bar Shags ... what say?

Judge:
Good point. Plus her screeching hurts my ears.

Angry Hot man: If Ruhi is handed over to Ex-wife, Current-wifey wud move in there too. TRP's have fallen. I really need to get on with the con-FESS-Ons.

Judge: You still havn't said it? Fine. Point noted.

Random socialite: Did you know Shags left a SPA session half way just for this hearing. Such a great mom you know.

Judge:
You don't say.

Ethical journalist:  Your Honor, you are so making it to the front page tomorrow. Too bad, Delhi's 3rd industrialist has gone missing. I got all the 3 last time.

Judge: Don't worry about that. He has already used his connections for bestie, Ishuuu. Spoiler Alert. This hearing is fixed.

Caring Dad:
Don't take away the only sane member of Bhalla family. The kid actually talks sense.

Judge: Ok. Cool.

DumbMi: Your Honor. Dumbness is my crime, only I should do the time. Also pleej to make Simmy share half a brain with me.

Judge: Err...ummm ...ok.

Kameena-Man: Hear me out too Judge Sahibaa. Its been days since Ex-fiancee slapped me 'round. She's like the "tez thappad" to my "itching-to-be-hit" cheek. Come on baby, lets do it.

Judge: Are we all done?

Angry Hot man: Wait, am not done yet. If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't have gotten to cry this much after so long. Feel much lighter already. Dil se thank you, Your honor.

Judge: Phew, let's get this over with now. Am tired. Hope Wacko kid's case doesn't open anytime soon.

Scandal wale Pints:

S is for the Scandal that DumbMi regrets. Well, if only she regrets her missing brain too.

C is for the Cutest family of Soapy land ... Raman, Ishita and Ruhi. Awww.

A is for Ass-Oak's stalking abilities. He stalked Raman right to the court. Just go on with the "confession" dude.

N for the overflowing NGO's that India has. And here I thought they are for really needy kids and not the ones from Page3 families.

D is for the Delhi-Chennai Rajdhani Express that this court room track is. Good, Puttar soon gets to shed more tears in Guilt Land again.

A is for the Awesome new friend that Shagun has found in Tanu ji kyunki-saheli-bhi-kabhi-dushman-thi.

L is for the Lowe which is at the end of this tunnel. Do we finally see a light, guys?

Baap of all Tracks in YHM:

Super rich & Sexy (stalker & crazy) teenage girl LOWES doh bacchon ka kurta jhola wearing Bala.
    ^^^ Don't even need to write this funny ... howlarious on its own 🀣

Kostin of the Day
:

Was that? Oh my God ... was it? No it cudn't be? But what if it was ... A flicker of expression on MCP's face today?
Mihir pleej to bop Wacko kid and DumbMi on their heads too. Maybe the "Expressions" nerve in their heads would flicker?

Graphic Kostin of the Day:  

No wonder Sunny Boy was in such a good mood today that he "almost" gave an expression. Look what he was strategizing about in the hospital -

PS -- Everyone got above wrong. Yaar its from MCP's POV. Ass-Oak doesn't have eyes at the back of his head πŸ˜†

PPS - Half asleep while writing this. Loads of typos am guessing.

PPPS -- As you guys wanted ... let's spam πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by paru_rox - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Megha-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Great to c u back πŸ€—

Originally posted by: paru_rox

From past two days, actually saw a glimpse of the old YHM. So basically everyone comes into form only when they fight Ruhi-ke-liye. Yeah well, I don't blame them. 
Wacko baccha inspires no one (least of all his face to express) ... so Ruhi it is. 

Rofl they r still preparing Adi's expression for his custody case πŸ˜›πŸ˜† Rooh baccha is cute n can lift whole Yhm on her cute lil shoulders. πŸ€—πŸ‘πŸΌβ€οΈ

Bro's Woes :
Kameena Bro 1: Really bro ... this happened coz of me.
Kameena Bro 2: STFU will ya? It was all my doing. 
Kameena Bro 1: But I was the reason for the BOP on your head.
Kameena Bro 2: No you weren't, you moron. It was "The Saas" in me which impressed Gel-Boy with my awesomeness.
Kameena Bro 1: Really ... boy ur talented. BTW any plans for a new kaand?
Kameena Bro 2: Later bro. Right now I plan to find out why they've given me Amma's old bandage style. Does this mean I get my own court case?

GelBoy πŸ˜› is it a take on HellBoy that Mihir has been acting like off late πŸ˜‰ I love AshSu Convo even if it is just a nasty smirk or Eye Ishare πŸ€£πŸ‘ 

Kyunki har Court room Drama kuch kehta hai:

Judge: Bhalla land has only one case worth pursuing. Am bored. Let's see how Ruhi is doing.

Gel-Man:
 Your honor. Anger is an emotion my bro doesn't know. It was all me.

Judge: Really? You don't seem too violent.

Gel-Man:
 My bitchy sis is back and my nephew scared me outta my home. Dumb fiancee refuses to neck anymore. And to top it all, my hair just doesn't stick despite all the gel.

Judge:  Point noted. Next.

Abla Mom: My bro is blind and am a single Mom who deserted her kid n hubby. Also was in a  live-in with my Sugar Daddy. Oh & I don't earn either. Don't you see what an awesome Mom I had make?

Judge: Dramatics noted. Next.

Saas cum Mom: My dialogue writer refuses to write something new. So will continue to compare my DIL with Yashosa Maiyya. Waise Devki was in jail for years...a modern day Krishna saga in making if you bar Shags ... what say?

Judge: 
Good point. Plus her screeching hurts my ears.

Angry Hot man: If Ruhi is handed over to Ex-wife, Current-wife wud move in there too. TRP's have fallen. I really need to get on with the con-FESS-Ons.

Judge: You still havn't said it? Fine. Point noted.

Random socialite: Did you know Shags left a SPA session half way just for this hearing. Such a great mom you know.

Judge: 
You don't say.

Ethical journalist:  Your Honor, you are so making it to the front page tomorrow. Too bad, Delhi's 3rd industrialist has gone missing. I got all the 3 last time.

Judge: Don't worry about that. He has already used his connections for bestie, Ishuuu. Spoiler Alert. This hearing is fixed.

Caring Dad:
 Don't take away the only sane member of Bhalla family. The kid actually talks sense.

Judge: Ok. Cool.

DumbMi: Your Honor. Dumbness is my crime, think I should do the time? Also pleej to make Simmy share half a brain with me. 

Judge: Err...ummm ...ok. 

Kameena-Man: Hear me out too Judge Sahibaa. Its been days since Ex-fiancee slapped me 'round. She's like the "tez thappad" to my "itching-to-be-hit" cheek. Come on baby, lets do it.

Judge: Are we all done?

Angry Hot man: Wait, am not done yet. If it wasn't for you, wouldn't have gotten to cry this much after so long. Feel much lighter already. Dil se thank you, Your honor.

Judge: Phew, let's get this over with now. Am tired. Hope Wacko kid's case doesn't open anytime soon. 

This is Just Epic Paru πŸ˜†πŸ€£ I really have no comments for this epicness shown in the serial and the one u decoded πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

Scandal wale Pints:

S is for the Scandal that DumbMi regrets. Well, if only she regrets her missing brain too.

C is for the Cutest family of Soapy land ... Raman, Ishita and Ruhi. Awww.

A is for Ass-Oak's stalking abilities. He stalked Raman right to the court. Just go on and "confess" dude.

N for the overflowing NGO's that India has. And here I thought they are for really needy kids and not the ones from Page3 families. 

D is for the Delhi-Chennai Rajdhani that this court room track is. Good, Puttar gets to shed more tears in Guilt Land.

A is for the Awesome new friend that Shagun has found in Tanu ji kyunki-saheli-bhi-kabhi-dushman-thi.

is for the Lowe which is at the end of this tunnel. Do we finally see a light, guys?

Ashok Raman Confession πŸ˜†πŸ˜›πŸ€£ Desperation can lead one to anywhere πŸ˜‰

Baap of all Tracks in YHM: 

Super rich & Sexy (stalker & crazy) teenage girl LOWES doh bacchon ka kurta jhola wearing Bala.
Don't even need to write this funny ... howlarious on its own πŸ€£

Thats hard work over Talent n here we have a hot n happening Putter over whom none fusses (in the serial) except  FANGURLS of course πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† No wonder he cries all the time πŸ˜›

Kostin of the Day

Was that? Oh my God ... was it? No it cudn't be? But what if it was ... A flicker of expression on MCP's face today?

Wow- n I thought he had fallen over his head in his childhood  It took Mihir only one hit to make him express his true feelings, may be more hits might get him an Oscar πŸ˜†

Mihir pleej to bop Wacko kid and DumbMi on their heads too. Maybe the "Expressions" nerve in their heads would flicker?

πŸ˜†πŸ€£

Graphic Kostin of the Day:   

No wonder Sunny Boy was in such a good mood today that he "almost" gave an expression. Look what he was strategizing about in the hospital -

This is freaking Awesome πŸ€£ No wonder Ashok is such a good manipulator he manages every inch of his Brain in playing games n handling different people at the same time πŸ˜†

But his heart will un-dividedly Beat for Putter only πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

Edited by mnr123 - 9 years ago
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
charan kaha hai maatey...sashtang pranam to u..epic epic epic post... the epi ws so so BLAH...but ur post is SO SO WOWIE...loved it...paru..!!
--Megha-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_Titli

charan kaha hai maatey...sashtang pranam to u..epic epic epic post... the epi ws so so BLAH...but ur post is SO SO WOWIE...loved it...paru..!!

ya Her Post is so awesome πŸ˜›πŸ€£πŸ‘πŸΌ 

Especially Ashok's brain scan πŸ˜†
itsme_aish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Kostin paruπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ..you are back with another amazing round of kostinsπŸ˜ƒ..Lol wacko wierdo baccha and his expressionless faceπŸ˜†..ROFLMAO @ gel boy..bwahahahaa🀣🀣..watta name..Bwahahahahaha🀣..Amma's old bandageπŸ˜†..Exactly..i knwo right..he was looking damn funny in that though..🀣

ROFL @ the title 'Kyunki har court room drama kuch kehta hai"🀣..how do you come up with such epicly hilarious titles yaar😲..Youre Amazing..πŸ‘πŸΌ

ROFLMAO @ "And to top it all, my hair just doesn't stick despite all the gel."🀣:..bwahahahaha🀣🀣..too good yaar..πŸ‘
ROFLMAO @ Angry hot man🀣..Dude..ooops "Dudette you are killer yaar".πŸ˜ƒ.I just cant stop ROFLing🀣..Each and evry dialogue is epic..πŸ‘πŸΌ

Scandal and graph wale kos pints..EPIC..BWaahahahaahaa🀣🀣

Pls tell me you have an index of your topicsπŸ˜ƒ..When Im really depressed/I need a good laugh I can definitely vouch that your kos pints will give me a great hearty laughπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ..Are you a comical column writer in disguise by any chance?.πŸ˜‰.Im gald IF has such talented ppl like you..This was epicly one of the most hilarious stuff Ive read in awhile ParuπŸ˜ƒ..thanks a ton..πŸ€—
Edited by aishu_divan - 9 years ago
sophee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Whattay comeback Paru πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Brilliant rey! Bhanu will be so pleased and proud πŸ˜³

The last I heard fast track courts were for you know what...but I guess Bhalla's take the cake anytime...or perhaps the Judge Maate woke up from her slumber - suddenly remembered that its close to ten months to the custody case that had to be reviewed in six! πŸ˜›

The optimism and self assurance Assoak has is in direct proportion to his height. For the life of me can't recall a single incident where he upped the Bhallas but the guy is still brimming with confidence πŸ€”DumbMi kaand does not count...she was playing on his side actually πŸ˜›

Aanso alert for majboor and sanskaari puttar. The countdown has begun πŸ˜›

The image is hilarious πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

aaminah123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Wow somebody made extra effort to label the diagram! πŸ˜‰ 
I have been missing your posts but since you took too long to come back I'm going to steal your trademark and do the following:

C is also for coming up with the best solution yo send the kid away even when she has more than one family!
U is also for unused talent of simmy. My heroine needs to voice her opinion too. I object.
S is also for superman Mani who is getting Raman's Singapore visa so that he can elope when the time of confession comes.
T is also for tears which mihika is endlessly shedding. And so is mihir. Oh and also puttar. Wait. Everyone. 
O is also for the over-protective brothers in yhm land. Love is in the air. I tell you.
D is also for dragging the mi-mi track, because hey that's the basis of plot. (Remember they were supposed to get married since a year now)
Y is for the year which the show has completed and they are still revolving around the same custody plot.

P. S the best was amma's bandage that sasuma hasπŸ˜ƒ

Veeann thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Reserved
🀣   πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£  πŸ€£ πŸ€£  πŸ€£ πŸ€£  πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£  πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£  πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£  πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£  πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£  πŸ€£ πŸ€£
 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£  πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£  πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£  πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£
 πŸ€£  πŸ€£ πŸ€£ 

A special πŸ€£ πŸ€£  πŸ€£ πŸ€£  For the ethical journalist πŸ˜‰

How come B got a kospints for her birthday. Mujhe bhi chahiye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

PS - will actually comment when my brain starts to work again. Abhi chal nahi rahi hai.
Edited by Veeann - 9 years ago
--Megha-- thumbnail
N forgot to add, belated happy bday Bhanu. πŸ˜³
itsme_aish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Just feel like telling this over and over again😊..you are HILARIOUSπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ..and I found the entire judge sequence so freakingly hilarious..🀣🀣 Epic post..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ