Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Colt.Pixy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Judge: Are we all done?
Devi Yashoda: No. you are still supposed to bear my lecture and Looks  like I know the reason why you re- opened custody case,  you heard me joking with my bestie " I should leave my daughter " ???

for gel man: he can use water spray 

but paru,
no one can beat your brain scanning of ashok 🀣
Edited by Colt.Pixy - 9 years ago
vidya.anand thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hilarious post as always...u surely have a unique way of sarcasm which makes the episode all the more entertaining...I mean the symbolism u depict makes even the boring episode better and show it off in a comical light πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: paru_rox

You know the drill ... M moved on from kostining but I still (rarely) do Kos-pints:
Work has been busy and episodes painful. Nuff said. This one is a Belated Budday gift for my dear friend Bhanu (your other demand is in progress girl).

Welcome back P...was missing this thread!

From past two days, actually saw a glimpse of the old YHM. So basically everyone comes into form only when they fight Ruhi-ke-liye. Yeah well, I don't blame them.
Wacko baccha inspires no one (least of all his face to express) ... so Ruhi it is.

Adi bacche ka custody case bhi ab jaldi hi jhelna padega cos Shagun is abla naari without a rich BF and also termed as mentally deranged. Case nahi bhi hoga toh bhi mahaan Ishita may bring SHagun and Adi home...kyun ki sauten bhi saheli hai!

Bro's Woes :
Kameena Bro 1: Really bro ... this happened coz of me.
Kameena Bro 2: STFU will ya? It was all my doing.
Kameena Bro 1: But I was the reason for the BOP on your head.
Kameena Bro 2: No you weren't, you moron. It was "The Saas" in me which impressed Gel-Boy with my awesomeness.
Kameena Bro 1: Really ... boy ur talented. BTW any plans for a new kaand?
Kameena Bro 2: Later bro. Right now I plan to find out why they've given me Amma's old bandage style. Does this mean I get my own court case?

A bump on the head seem to have indeed knocked sense into MCP. kuch bathla bathla hua tha...wondering what bathlaav, huh? He was only accusing and thinking of avenging Mihir who hit him...Raman and Ishita ko baksh diya πŸ˜†

Soon, we will be back at the court for that case...YHM mein court cases zyaadha hogaye hai! pal pal pyar na sahi but court cases zaroor badhte hai! πŸ€£

Kyunki har Court room Drama kuch kehta hai:

Judge: Bhalla land has only one case worth pursuing. Am bored. Let's see how Ruhi is doing.

Gel-Man:
Your honor. Anger is an emotion my bro doesn't know. It was all me.

Judge: Really? You don't seem too violent.

Gel-Man:
My bitchy sis is back and freaky nephew scared me outta my own home. Dumb fiancee refuses to neck anymore. And to top it all, my hair just doesn't stick despite all the gel.

Judge:  Point(s) noted. Next.

Abla Mom: My bro is blind and am a single Mom who deserted her kid n hubby. Also was in a  live-in with my Sugar Daddy. Oh & I don't earn either. Don't you see what an awesome Mom I had make?

Judge: Dramatics noted. Next.

Saas cum Mom: My dialogue writer refuses to write something new. So will continue to compare my DIL with Yashosa Maiyya. Waise Devki was in jail for years...a modern day Krishna saga in making if you bar Shags ... what say?

Judge:
Good point. Plus her screeching hurts my ears.

Angry Hot man: If Ruhi is handed over to Ex-wife, Current-wife wud move in there too. TRP's have fallen. I really need to get on with the con-FESS-Ons.

Judge: You still havn't said it? Fine. Point noted.

Random socialite: Did you know Shags left a SPA session half way just for this hearing. Such a great mom you know.

Judge:
You don't say.

Ethical journalist:  Your Honor, you are so making it to the front page tomorrow. Too bad, Delhi's 3rd industrialist has gone missing. I got all the 3 last time.

Judge: Don't worry about that. He has already used his connections for bestie, Ishuuu. Spoiler Alert. This hearing is fixed.

Caring Dad:
Don't take away the only sane member of Bhalla family. The kid actually talks sense.

Judge: Ok. Cool.

DumbMi: Your Honor. Dumbness is my crime, think I should do the time? Also pleej to make Simmy share half a brain with me.

Judge: Err...ummm ...ok.

Kameena-Man: Hear me out too Judge Sahibaa. Its been days since Ex-fiancee slapped me 'round. She's like the "tez thappad" to my "itching-to-be-hit" cheek. Come on baby, lets do it.

Judge: Are we all done?

Angry Hot man: Wait, am not done yet. If it wasn't for you, wouldn't have gotten to cry this much after so long. Feel much lighter already. Dil se thank you, Your honor.

Judge: Phew, let's get this over with now. Am tired. Hope Wacko kid's case doesn't open anytime soon.

Judge must have wondered why she restarted this case...and for the first time I am seeing the judge so interested in a case...I guess she searches and hunts down possible cases πŸ˜† 
I was also confused why wasnt Ruhi called to say anything...age se badh raha bacchi ko bhi mauka dehte dho shabd kehne ko...afterall, it was all about her...

Scandal wale Pints:

S is for the Scandal that DumbMi regrets. Well, if only she regrets her missing brain too.

C is for the Cutest family of Soapy land ... Raman, Ishita and Ruhi. Awww.

A is for Ass-Oak's stalking abilities. He stalked Raman right to the court. Just go on and "confess" dude.

N for the overflowing NGO's that India has. And here I thought they are for really needy kids and not the ones from Page3 families.

D is for the Delhi-Chennai Rajdhani that this court room track is. Good, Puttar gets to shed more tears in Guilt Land.

A is for the Awesome new friend that Shagun has found in Tanu ji kyunki-saheli-bhi-kabhi-dushman-thi.

L is for the Lowe which is at the end of this tunnel. Do we finally see a light, guys?

🀣...NGO suggestion shocked me too but wondered if this actually happens if both parents are found incapable of handling the kids...so sad that a 3rd entity, a judge and the testimonies decide the future of the kid. atleast for the sake of the kid, this tu tu main main game should be stopped or restricted within and a right decision be taken!

Baap of all Tracks in YHM:

Super rich & Sexy (stalker & crazy) teenage girl LOWES doh bacchon ka kurta jhola wearing Bala.
    ^^^ Don't even need to write this funny ... howlarious on its own 🀣

Thats a strong contender in the Most Dumbest track in YHM contest! 
Number 1 pe aayega if the dho bacchon waala teacher decides to sacrifice his chastity and adheres to her condition to save Mihika.  Hey bhagwaan ghor kalyun jab dumb saali keliye apni patni ko cheat karne ke baaare mein sochta hai! I mean how can he even think that of a solution and say that "Mihika keliye yeh mujhe karna hi hoga!"
Worst character assassination contest bhi jeetega!

Kostin of the Day
:

Was that? Oh my God ... was it? No it cudn't be? But what if it was ... A flicker of expression on MCP's face today?
Mihir pleej to bop Wacko kid and DumbMi on their heads too. Maybe the "Expressions" nerve in their heads would flicker?

Mihir should have a dhanda in his hand and keep smacking heads...pehla dhanda kisi special ko jaatha hai! πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Graphic Kostin of the Day:  

No wonder Sunny Boy was in such a good mood today that he "almost" gave an expression. Look what he was strategizing about in the hospital -

🀣 superb observation and partitions are perfect Paru... Half sleep pe aise analysis??? full sleep mein kya hoga? πŸ˜†

PS - Half asleep while writing this. Loads of typos am guessing.

PPS -- As you guys wanted ... let's spam πŸ˜ƒ

Kostin from my side...Adi baccha kyun nahi aaya aur ek hazaron mein meri behna kyun nahi gaaya...shaayad judge Ruhi ko dete! 

Journalist kiske side pe hai? πŸ˜†  has she forgotten Raman putthar's threat? quite pathetic and ironical that when Raman used to growl like a lion and show anger always, everything happened his way.. 
but ab pyar mein billi bann gaya...aur galati se ek baar angry young man bann gaya toh court case shuru! πŸ˜†

Aur haan Yashoda maiya ka dialog! ...Raman ka one liner effect chad gaya shaayad,...isiliye ek hi line bol rahi hai! 
Edited by vidya.anand - 9 years ago
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yippee 
Reserving 

UnreservingπŸ˜ƒ
Welcome back! Now I going to read n post in another post!!
Edited by omshreejaanu - 9 years ago
btalwar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Reserved

****EDITED

Originally posted by: paru_rox

You know the drill ... M moved on from kostining but I still (rarely) do Kos-pints:
Work has been busy and episodes painful. Nuff said. This one is a Belated Budday gift for my dear friend Bhanu (your other demand is in progress girl).

PARUUU πŸ€— HUGS FOR THIS ... Finally u r back .. and back with a bang ... but yess ... am waiting for my other gift too ... well what do I say ... it is my bday month and am lalchi πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

From past two days, actually saw a glimpse of the old YHM. So basically everyone comes into form only when they fight Ruhi-ke-liye. Yeah well, I don't blame them.
Wacko baccha inspires no one (least of all his own face to express) ... so Ruhi it is.

Bro's Woes :
Kameena Bro 1: Bro ... this happened coz of me.
Kameena Bro 2: STFU will ya? It was all my doing.
Kameena Bro 1: But I was the reason for the BOP on your head.
Kameena Bro 2: No you weren't, you moron. It was "The Saas" in me which impressed Gel-Boy with my awesomeness.
Kameena Bro 1: Really ... boy ur talented. BTW any plans for a new kaand?
Kameena Bro 2: Later. Right now I plan to find out why they've given me Amma's old bandage style. Does this mean I get my own court case for 6 whole weeks?

Amma ki bandage πŸ€£ ... let me guess ... Budget problems ... vaise they may have kept the model ready for everyone to use ... jisko chot lagi usko TOPA pehna do ...
🀣🀣🀣

Kyunki har Court room Drama kuch kehta hai:

Vaise ... since this is in my honor ... I dedicate the following segment to apni V ... hopefully u did survive the epi yesterday ... if u r struggling to find them, let me help ... believe me lawyers were present in the scene ... the black coat and their uniform confirmed it ... well whether they were required or not  is another kostin altogether ... 🀣🀣

V maaregi mujhe 
🀣🀣🀣

Judge: Bhalla land has only one case worth pursuing. Am bored. Let's see how Ruhi is doing.

Gel-Man:
Your honor. Anger is an emotion my bro doesn't know. It was all me.

Judge: Really? You don't seem too violent.

Gel-Man:
My bitchy sis is back and freaky nephew scared me outta my own home. Dumb fiancee refuses to neck anymore. And to top it all, my hair just doesn't stick despite all the gel.

Judge:  Point(s) noted. Next.

🀣
🀣🀣🀣 ... I swear as soon as I saw Mihir applied all the gel available in the set for the entire YHM cast for the whole year ... I visualized u rolling with laughter on your bed ... sachi me all I did was laugh and think ... Paru ki lines .. Pleej to go easy on the gel ... 🀣🀣🀣🀣

Abla Mom: My bro is blind & am a single Mom who deserted her kid n hubby. Also was in a  live-in with my Sugar Daddy. Oh & I don't earn either. Don't you see what an awesome Mom I had make?

Judge: Dramatics noted. Next.

Not to mention ... I am a sanskari bahu who thinks sanskaar are muft me baatofied in SPA and my AssOak beats all the sanskari devi devta of every mythological serial in any slot. He gets to be the most sanskari aadmi of the lot ... BAS.

Look, 6 years ... 6 years he spent with me and all I got is a false alarm ... do u need any other proof my lord 😲???

Saas cum Mom: My dialogue writer refuses to write something new. So will continue to compare my DIL with Yashosa Maiyya. Waise Devki was in jail for years...a modern day Krishna saga in making if you bar Shags ... what say?

Judge:
Good point. Plus her screeching hurts my ears.

🀣🀣

Not to mention ... the old dialogues were given ... Yashoda Maiya and Sheri hai tu Ishita ... .. and the fool in me wished ki Toshiji will do band baaja baraat of Shagun one more time ... ouch for my high hopes

Angry Hot man: If Ruhi is handed over to Ex-wife, Current-wifey wud move in there too. TRP's have fallen. I really need to get on with the con-FESS-Ons.

Judge: You still havn't said it? Fine. Point

Bhagwaan ke liye not to do that Judge sahiba ... I put beewi on the couch and the forum is making me do it in office, kitchen, sink, bathroom, balcony, burj khaleefa, mars (well the last two is the creative liberty I took ... am the HOT HERO after all), imagine, my plight if she moves ... I am in the wrong side of thirties my lord ... pleej to show mercy ... 🀣
🀣

Random socialite: Did you know Shags left a SPA session half way just for this hearing. Such a great mom you know.

Judge:
You don't say.

Shagun'e plea on hearing this naya angle ... mi lord ... pleej to complete this jaldi se ... u see as my sanskari AssOak will tell u, I do not have a car and finance to I cannot afford to lose the last prepaid manicure appointment booked by him ... Pretty Pleej

Ethical journalist:  Your Honor, you are so making it to the front page tomorrow. Too bad, Delhi's 3rd industrialist has gone missing. I got all the 3 last time.

Judge: Don't worry about that. He has already used his connections for bestie, Ishuuu. Spoiler Alert. This hearing is fixed.

Let me actually tell the spoiler to all the loyal viewers .. err ... readers of the thread ... my return gift ... πŸ˜› ... well ... third industrialist warned the second one that he will get personal ... and personal did he get ... tabhi to the second one came rushing to save the first one ... one last time ... and announce... i do not stalk u anymore ... have already gotten personal with the second one ... so our rishta is over ...

Caring Dad:
Don't take away the only sane member of Bhalla family. The kid actually talks sense.

Judge: Ok. Cool.

DumbMi: Your Honor. Dumbness is my crime, only I should do the time. Also pleej to make Simmy share half a brain with me.

Judge: Err...ummm ...ok.

Kameena-Man: Hear me out too Judge Sahibaa. Its been days since Ex-fiancee slapped me 'round. She's like the "tez thappad" to my "itching-to-be-hit" cheek. Come on baby, lets do it.

Judge: Are we all done?

P.S.: Continuation of the personal FEST --> 2nd one thought ... its been ages I got a free facial massage ... time to meet Shaggy and get it ... Slap Slap Slap ... well ... ahaan ... now ready to get PERSONAL

Angry Hot man: Wait, am not done yet. If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't have gotten to cry this much after so long. Feel much lighter already. Dil se thank you, Your honor.

Judge: Phew, let's get this over with now. Am tired. Hope Wacko kid's case doesn't open anytime soon.

ANGRY HOT MAN with his aakhaan wich aansoo ... rounga nahi saalo to kya dance karunga ... forum vaasi are hell bent on making me do MATURE stuff ...

and vo saala Sick A** ... glycerine bechne vaale ki beti se affair chala raha hai ... and mujhe rula raha hai ...

WAIT >>>>> WHAT ... HE HEARD IT did u hear it 😲 .. Sir jee ... tussi to great ho ... arre ye glycerine vaale nahi ... asli vaale hai ... 🀣
🀣🀣🀣

PJ THA ... MALOOM HAI THA ... FRIDAY MOOD ME HOON ... JHELO MUJHE

Scandal wale Pints:

S is for the Scandal that DumbMi regrets. Well, if only she regrets her missing brain too.

No comments 😑

C is for the Cutest family of Soapy land ... Raman, Ishita and Ruhi. Awww.

☺️

A is for Ass-Oak's stalking abilities. He stalked Raman right to the court. Just go on with the "confession" dude.

Pleej to refer to the section above for ASLI PERSONAL reason

N for the overflowing NGO's that India has. And here I thought they are for really needy kids and not the ones from Page3 families.

This one actually made me πŸ˜²

D is for the Delhi-Chennai Rajdhani Express that this court room track is. Good, Puttar soon gets to shed more tears in Guilt Land again.

Lawyers the kal V ... I promise  🀣

A is for the Awesome new friend that Shagun has found in Tanu ji kyunki-saheli-bhi-kabhi-dushman-thi.

🀒

L is for the Lowe which is at the end of this tunnel. Do we finally see a light, guys?

😳

Baap of all Tracks in YHM:

Super rich & Sexy (stalker & crazy) teenage girl LOWES doh bacchon ka kurta jhola wearing Bala.
    ^^^ Don't even need to write this funny ... howlarious on its own 🀣

🀣🀣🀣🀣

Hi My name is BALA ... am 24. One more thing ... what is Bala the professor giving tutions to a hotel management intern ?? 

Ans: U unemployed fools ... trying to find logic πŸ˜‘

Kostin of the Day
:

Was that? Oh my God ... was it? No it cudn't be? But what if it was ... A flicker of expression on MCP's face today?
Mihir pleej to bop Wacko kid and DumbMi on their heads too. Maybe the "Expressions" nerve in their heads would flicker?

Paru meri bichdi behan .. we think alike ... pleej to throw some brick on their heads in hopes that they start to show expressions. Even better .. ask them to put that BOP om their head.

Graphic Kostin of the Day:  

No wonder Sunny Boy was in such a good mood today that he "almost" gave an expression. Look what he was strategizing about in the hospital -

PS -- Everyone got above wrong. Yaar its from MCP's POV. Ass-Oak doesn't have eyes at the back of his head πŸ˜†

🀣 Maate charan kahan hai aapke ... not for writing this ... this comes natural to u anyday ... charan sparsh for the cheel ki aankh that u actually found this shot. This one beats all us kostins hands down ... saastang dandvat pranam from me. Pet dard ho gaya haste haste.

Ab mere P.S. ki baari πŸ˜†  wrote the last part from phunwa so pleej to ignore the typos and well if u do not to ... 

To kya .. it is still ur problem ... 

What ... bola na .. am in friday mood ... pj time

PPS - Half asleep while writing this. Loads of typos am guessing.

PPPS -- As you guys wanted ... let's spam πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by btalwar - 9 years ago
btalwar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mnr123

N forgot to add, belated happy bday Bhanu. πŸ˜³

Thank you Megha πŸ˜ƒ
iffanvidz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
If we watched yesterdays episode without spoiler,,,,,
sure we will be shocked for  ashok's statement...&
it might be twist...😊

arshi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hahahahaha! Died laughing! But yaar even I was wondering, what is it witj Assoak ya? I mean he loves Raman for sure. Bloody stalker
 I am now getting all insecured for Ishita πŸ˜†

I hope that constipated kid's case doesnt open AT ALL! 

Raman puttar is soon gonna go on a guilt trip! Aiyyo! He cries, and i just feel like hugging him! So much he cries no :P

I loved last two episodes! :D

But honestly if assoak gave that testification thinking dumbmi will marry him cause he stood up for raman ishita then he is a bloody ass! Wapas blackmail he xant do of changing his testification and going by mihika's expressions she didnt seem to be aware of assoak's  noble intentions!

Jo bhi ho! Episode ne wadda emotional kar ditta! 
rutu83 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
raman cries more than gopi bahu🀒
i'm getting tired of yashoda maiya dialogue- seriously koi to kuch karo
did ashok look good in the hospital scene??! obviously the stupidity of the tracks is killing my brain
as much as i want to like ruhi's scenes today, cuz that kid is adorable, it just seemed overdramatic and old movies type 🀒
btw, how cute was shravu asking for french friesπŸ€—
one of the things that's starting to get on my nerves is raman promising to fix everything but does nothing- glory to ishita always
manjusha7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
this is so hillarious🀣. u r back aftr looong time.
mihir, Gel man..πŸ˜† n  in the end that brain diagram,πŸ‘πŸΌ too good.
thanx fr making me laugh as always.πŸ‘

columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: rutu83

raman cries more than gopi bahu🀒
i'm getting tired of yashoda maiya dialogue- seriously koi to kuch karo
did ashok look good in the hospital scene??! obviously the stupidity of the tracks is killing my brain
as much as i want to like ruhi's scenes today, cuz that kid is adorable, it just seemed overdramatic and old movies type 🀒
btw, how cute was shravu asking for french friesπŸ€—
one of the things that's starting to get on my nerves is raman promising to fix everything but does nothing- glory to ishita always

WORD!!!!!!!