Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lindi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Loved this chapter. 
Arnav waiting patiently for Khushie to make contact. He has waited a long time and hopefully his wait will be over soon
Lindi
BarunFan1212 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Another beautiful update.

Love the bonding between the relations. You have a way with creating the love between the Mother daughter, MIL and DIL and aunt too.

Hmmm! Arnav didn't turn up on the Air Port to receive them. But I'm happy he didn't. It made Khushi sad and disappointed. This is a good thing to realize the value of the other.

But his gift! very thoughtful! It means I need to be in touch with you always.

Hope fully they all will have a good time bonding and rekindling their old feelings.

All the best for the next chapter.
rulama thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: canapoem

I totally agree with you Rashmi. The one line tells us so much about their past, Arnav's firm stance this time and what he wants in the future.

I love his determination this time. I love the fact that he is not ready to give  up like last time. And I love that he has already taken steps in that direction.

Kavi... What I like about this Arnav is that even though he is determined to woo Khushi he is giving her the choice to decide... He has firmly put forth his view and giving her the space... Moreover he is making the statement that the future ahead is inclusive of her past too... That leaves no bitter taste in the long run... Just cordial and genial relationship...πŸ˜ƒ
Mira... Now what do I do???
Edited by rulama - 9 years ago
Mirabell thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: rulama

Kavi... What I like about this Arnav is that even though he is determined to woo Khushi he is giving her the choice to decide... He has firmly put forth his view and giving her the space... Moreover he is making the statement that the future ahead is inclusive of her past too... That leaves no bitter taste in the long run... Just cordial and genial relationship...πŸ˜ƒ
Mira... Now what do I do???

Arrey.. :) have faith perhaps? In hope? In love? A slow moving glacier can carve canyons.. β€οΈ
rulama thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Mirabell

Arrey.. :) have faith perhaps? In hope? In love? A slow moving glacier can carve canyons.. β€οΈ

πŸ˜†
canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Intezaar ka phal meetha hota hai!!!

And poor Arnav has waited for 10 long years. Mira will show him some mercy soon. πŸ˜†
Arshi67 thumbnail

Canyons which are then happy with the new pathways and troughs carved in them? 
Mirabell thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Arshi67

Canyons which are then happy with the new pathways and troughs carved in them? 

Oh absolutely! Imagine the potential ... new pathways, troughs, new growth, new life forms, new species.. the whole thing! πŸ˜‰
Arshi67 thumbnail

Oh absolutely! Imagine the potential ... new pathways, troughs, new growth, new life forms, new species.. the whole thing! πŸ˜‰

I've already surrendered myself to the author's imagination, am happily willing to see whatever potential she points me towards   ...  :)