Big_bang thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
lostboy will enjoy hatred now.๐Ÿ˜†
But this tyaag thing turn-wise is boring๐Ÿฅฑ
SankiPagal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Am i the only one who wants to shout really loud and go kill someone right now..?

Dimag kharab kar diya hai sabne.. They could have really not shown this PRECAP.

Its just kal ka episode dekhna ka mood bhi chala gaya mera. 
Why did Dhruv cry hugging alya for nandini..? Hain..? Did you guys notice ALYA was majorly pissed off.. i mean who wouldn't be.. Ek toh they kissed and didnt even talk about it.. Alya is having all this new feels for dhruv and here he is crying to her about Nandini. Both her guys, I mean ex BF and future BF are ass holes..๐Ÿ˜ก

and Nandini why did u say that? Like why..? I can't handle too many confused souls.
Edited by VKlovesFK - 9 years ago
Medha.S thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: diva82

I think Cabir needs to knock sense into Nandini's head too.

CVs are such sadist, yesterday they didn't show precap and today they showed such a downer one.

BUT but but, I still say, lets wait till tomorrow. I don't believe Baba will sacrifice again. Let's wait and be patient. Manik is impulsive,  

I will tell you --- Everyone is gonna freak out over nothing again --- Just think about the kind of person Nandini is -- NOTHING is going to happen their.

Arre, Dhruv is her friend -- if she wants to lean on his shoulder while thinknig about how easier it would have been for her if she had fell for him instead of his idiot friend -- she bloody well can.

Nandini Murthy will never drag Dhruv along like that because that girl knows that she loves Manik.BAS.

Dhruv is too confused and disconnected with his own feelings to comment on ...
medha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
But Nandu was sooo turned on at what manik was doing to her.
i was LOling at her facial expressions...she was so disoriented when he moved away.๐Ÿ˜†
fan145 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Soo is thr anyone ready to kill someone then plls kill me ..ill rite a note saying its suicide..wat was the precap all abt ..nandini..seriouslyy did harshad by mistake hit ur head too...pllss someone kill me and help me out of this..
TheShipWeirdo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: VKlovesFK

Am i the only one who wants to shout really loud and go kill someone right now..?

Dimag kharab kar diya hai sabne.. They could have really not shown this PRECAP.

Its just kal ka episode dekhna ka mood bhi chala gaya mera. 
Why did Dhruv cry hugging alya for nandini..? Hain..? Did you guys notice ALYA was majorly pissed off.. i mean who wouldn't be.. Ek toh they kissed and didnt even talk about it.. Alya is having all this new feels for dhruv and here he is crying to her about Nandini.. both her guys.. I mean ek BF and future BF are ass holes..

and Nandini why did u say that? Like why..? I can't handle too many confused souls.

I feel the SAME! I just want to murder Vikas Gupta with my bare hands now. He's gotten me so violent. And Nandini... just, what was that? YOU DON'T LIKE HIM BECAUSE YOU'RE IN LOVE WITH MANIK! Abhi abhi woh "feel" nahi hua?

Alya, my gal </3 I just can't even... She needs to be away from all these losers.
TheFaerieQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Where are the calming voices of AT???????
I am not going to be around for long. Need some peace. 
Sexpot thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Why does AT say " do not post" ? Mais is going to flip. 
-MKB- thumbnail
vaishu- aaja jappi ke liye ๐Ÿค—
i just cant..i mean kal toh,,.arey they have come a long way and ab yeh kya hai yeh yaar
SankiPagal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I am not feeling bad about Nandini leaning into Dhruv's shoulder. I am just pissed at the KOSTIN she had.