Asya [KABHI] OS "Love Conquers All"

asyaarshilover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Salam All!!! i am here with a new OS on our beloved Asya...title suggested by affuπŸ€—

Asya OS Love Conquers All

Yeah i need brown colour curtains here, yes do it now then we can do the rest...Ya Allah so much work is left, i still have to prepare sweet dish for everyone , the way they like...they will be here in two hours and he hadn't returned till now, it's already 4 p.m, he should be back by now...Ya Allah, i hope everything will go well...i am so tense...nida i told you na to put only red roses in the pot not some random... OMG so much dust at the table, he will not leave us if he saw this, leave all the work and clean the table, fast...oh god, it's eo tiring, but exciting at the same time

*sitting on the couch* Hi i am Zoya, you must be thinking that for whom i am preparing so much? Well it's a long story, i am going to meet them after four long years, let me start with the start, i, zoya and asad we were friends from high school, for the world we were enemies fighting like Tom and Jerry but only we two were aware of how much we care for eachother and how much the other one is important for us, whenever i needed him he was there with me, if i was corrected then he supporting me throughout, and if i was wrong then it was only him who can make me realize about my mistake..

We were so close always and then it happened which we call love, i fall for him, he became the world for me, nothing was different in his case, he too fall for me but never confessed, because whenever it comes to reveal your feelings, you can call him emotionally challenged man, he was scared of telling me tht he loves me thinking i will reject him but i, i was zoya Farouqi how can i let it happen? How can i let my first love left incomplete? I made a plan to make him confess himself, although it was a difficult task to trap Asad Ahmed khan but i was also Zoya Farouqi and atlast my plan succeed, he confessed, we were in university that days, everything was going amazing , we were happy, our families were happy too...FarouqiI's and Khan's, two important names among the successful names of India...

Asad joined his father's business, our engagement was fixed on the 14th of February 2010, Valentine's day , we were so happy that we couldn't explain it in words, everything felt like a dream but life isn't a fairytale at all, no love story gets complete without a test , a test in which we have to prove our love, our trust over our love, same happened with me and asad, just one day before our engagement, he met with an accident , an accident which made us separate, he lost his ability to walk...everything ruined, my father, instead of thinking to do something for us, he did opppsite of it...he broke our engagement, i cired and cried asking him to at least think about my happiness, but suddenly my abu turned into a heartless person...he should had felt pity on me on us...but no he hadn't ...

Asad...he was in pain, in difficulty but he hide it thinking that if he will go away from my life then i will lead a happy life, filled with love, i will marry someone who can fulfil all my wishes but he forgot that leading a happy life with him was my only wish...everyone left me alone in this fight, asad was in delima about how to make me realize how good my abu's decision for me, but i was Zoya, His Zoya, how can i forget him and move on? No it was impossible and i will show the world that i won't let it happen, i will prove it that if a person have faith in Allah then it should also know of how to win the test He put us in...

Things became worst when abu fixed my nikah with the son of his business partner , the cruel part of the nikah was that it was fixed on the same date when i and asad were going to start a new life, i was on the verge of crying of begging abu to not to do this to me, to let me go to my asad but i can't show him that i lost, i masked myself with so much weakness that he believed that i will do what he will decide but no i had something else in mind...on my wedding day i...wait someone is at the door

'finally you are home...' i sighed in relief opening the door for him 'i am so sorry jaan, i had asked for half day but boss stopped me asking me to accompany him in the meeting as i am handling that project...' he reasoned kissing me on my forehead, i smiled well 'it's fine, you are still not that late' i said, he smiled back but a moment he smiled vanished by worry 'what happen...? Were you crying?' he asked cupping my cheeks wiping something which i felt were tears from my cheeks by his thumbs and then i realized that while reliving my, not my, our past i started crying also...i then looked back at him he was waiting for an answer 'no, not at all...why would i cry? It's just that i was cutting onion and so had these tears in my eyes' it's was such a lame excuse but i lied so confidently that he looked pleased with the excuse , i mentally danced as he nodded 'okay now go and take bath and come back soon...' i said , he nodded and leaving a kiss on my cheek went inside the room

Wow i am save, he don't like whenever i think about past, it was really a difficult time for us, oh well i forgot to introduce him, he is my husband Asad Ahmed Khan...shocked? How i did it? And how can he regain his ability to walk? Well it all happened, on my wedding day i called ayaan and humaira, mine and asad close friends from high school, i asked them to bring asad at the place where we guyz usually meet, i emotionally blackmailed them that i want to meet him one last time, and such sweet friends they were, they agreed, i then changed into my shalwar Kameez from that bridal dress in which i was brought from parlour, i took few of my duppata's and tied them making a rope for me to escape from my home, i then with the help of that rope climbed from my window and ran at the place i called them...

Finally i met him, he was angry on ayaan for lying to him and bringing him there like this, i still remember tht moment

'ayaan didn't did anything wrong, it was me who forced him to bring you here..' zoya said zoya 'what is your problem, how many times shall i tell you that don't love you anymore...' he shouted and zoya stumbled, she took few moments to compose herself before she sat infront of his wheel chair 'asad please don't do this to me...i love you and i know that you love me too' zoya pleaded placing her hands on his but he jerked them away, turning his face on other side 'Zoya Farouqi i won't repeat it now, YOU ARE NOTHING TO ME ' zoya eyes widened as he said it to her, her eyes brim with more tears as she nodded her head 'fine, i am nothing to you..ohkay, you must be tired of me right? I around you all the time but not anymore Asad Ahmed Khan, you can forget me not me, if you can't accept me in your life then i don't want this life' she stood up and took out the knife she grabbed from the home before running away, asad's eyes widened showing fear as she put it in her wrist 'if not Asad then no one...you understand ' she yelled as she closed her eyes for the final attempt but asad stopped her in time as he came close to her by ayaan's help and snatching the knife from her hands he throw it far away, she sat on her knees in front of him and pulled him in a hug, crying...

So, it happened, little dramatic right? But what should i do? It was the situation of now or never, if i hadn't made him let go his fears then today i would had been someone else wife which i can't even imagine, i and asad got married in the near by masjid with our friends as witness, my parents they were hell angry on us and his parents were upset, they thought that asad is not capable to keep me happy...where my ami abu wanted me to break this relation his parents demanded the same stating i won't be happy but i was ,i shut them off saying that when Zoya is with her Asad, then she is the happiest Girl in the world and they are nothing to break our nikah, and something happened which neither I nor Asad would had expected from our families, they disowned us despite knowing Asad's situation they said they won't let us stay with them, they said this moment when we both need there help and support we will forget about love and will think about how can we get inside because we can't lead a happy without there support

But little did they knew that our love is more strong then there little false assumption, when we are together then nothing is impossible, i with all the confident in myself walk out from Asad's parents home where our families were present moving asad's wheelchair, ayaan helped us, he took us at his old apartment which was close from few months as he was staying with his parents because of his abu's health, we were so thankful of all the help, humaira and ayaan helped us in all the possible ways while I searched for a Job but it was a little difficult task when our parents were hell adamant in breaking us, so we took the decision to leave this city, i applied for some job's around India and soon i was appointed, i got the job in Mumbai, at a good post, we shifted there, ayaan helped us with the apartment, we bought 1 room apartment as it was enough for two of us...

As i started my work i researched side by side for asad's treatment, soon my search was over as i get hold of a great doctor, morethan half of my salary was spent on his treatment every month, it was getting difficult but we didn't broke...we cope up with the situation willingly and soon our problems seems to fade away as asad started responding to the treatment, our hopes were increasing day by day and one day after a lot of efforts by US, he again was able to walk, the happiness i felt that moment was something i never had experienced in life, i was happy that my asad was fine completely, that we didn't let our parents win over us, that our love was capable to fight with all the evils...

Life returned back to normal, he got a good job because of his marvellous grades, even i worked for sometime but later left it, his salary was enough for both of us so i didn't wanted to bring some unnecessary issues between us because of me working even when he is capable to manage everything...life moved in the same way, everything was getting amazing, even when he use to be hell busy because of his work he never forget to give me time and that was all i wanted always, his time

Najma use to skype us once a week, she was the one with whom we both were in touch , she use to tell us about everything which is happening there..she said that our parents our guilty but they don't have the stamina to face us, but the least we could do in it was to let them be, they were the one who pointed there fingers on our love, they should deal with there guilt now and we, we are not angry with them anymore so whenever they will have those guts to come to us and talk to us we will be happy...time flew and 2 and half year passed after all the struggle we did in those 1 and half year now life was better, now asad was a successful employ in his office, many employees were working under him, he was an important pillar of that company, we shifted in this apartment last year when he was promoted as the head of his department...life is going good and it was the same life we had wished for.. we had dreamt for us, but what we never imagined was our parents rudeness, but now it will also end...they are coming here today, to meet us...yesterday when they called telling us how guilty they were for there deeds we forgave them easily and they were surprised but asad told them that what i and asad wanted was that they have to accept our love

Now they knew how right we were and how wrong they were..i had got whatever i had asked from Allah and now i just want peace and happiness among us only nothing else...ohh looks like i took so much time of your's and mine too, i still have to prepare fruit delight for dinner, only one hour left for them to reach...i should go but yeah be here there is something more you should know *wink* *blush*

3 hours later

After a emotional reunion i made the table ready for us, ayaan and humi were also here, yeah i didn't told you guyz because i too didn't knew, it was a surprise, well two surprises, they told us that they are finally going to tie knot, yes!! They are ready for marriage isn't it great? I know it is... 'nida call everyone dinner is ready' i told nida, my maid, she nodded and left and i checked on everything one last time

'so asad, how is your job?' asked my abu to him 'it's amazing uncle' he replied taking a bite 'good...i am so proud of you beta...I would be the first person in this world who would be happy after losing...' abu said proudly and then with a grin, i shook my head smiling 'no gaffur, i am equally happy with it..' his abu argued and the look he gave us make us laugh 'abu, uncle, you should let go of past now, it doesn't matter anymore to us..i and zoya are very happy, our life is perfect ' asad said and they just smiled, a smile which shows how much relief they are with it 'well there is something i and zoya wants to tell you' asad added and even before i knew myself i started blushing, he looked at me with a teasing smile and i look down trying to hide my blush 'yes beta, tell us' asked his ami and my ami too looked at us curiously 

'wo...actually..zoya and i...i and zoya...' the way he hesitated i felt like murdering him for it, well it was impossible because i can't do that so i pass over a murderous glare at him 'zoya is expecting ' he blurted out, we both look forward towards our family, everyone were passing different reactions, najma was the cutest among them, haye mere tamatar, her mouth open wide and she kept blinking her eyes, i laughed seeing it, she is so adorable, a while later as cleared his throat everyone were back to normal and a moment i was pulled in a hug by my ami, then his ami, then abu, uncle, ayra and then Tamatar, they all were jumping with joy, oh God, is there something unique happened? I look at asad as he was pulled in a hug by our abu's too, they hugged him so tightly that he nearly jumped and as let him go he gasped for air

At last, all the excitement lessened as hours passed, there was so much to talk about that no one was tired, finally at 12 sharp asad ordered everyone to retire to bed, there were four rooms in our apartment, one was of mine and asad's of course, well the one on our left was taken by his parents, the one on the front was taken by my parents and humi n tamatar stayed in the right one...oh you must be thinking where is ayan well we threw him out from every room and now he will stay in the living room and will sleep on the couch *laughing * he was hell angry, it was so funny to see him irritated...

-----

So that was my story, in which i and asad suffered, our love suffered, but at last we won from our parents, our love won, our love conquers all...life is so beautiful now...everything is so blissful that i can't thank enough my Allah for blessing us with everything we once dreamed for...ohkie as you see sometimes my husband turnes into a rude headmaster and because i want to save me and our baby from his anger, well you can say fake anger because he can never get angry on me and ab to double surety hai haina?, i think i should sleep now, Good night ... Sweet dreams...

I closed my eyes and wrapping my arms around asad, i snuggled closer and soon drifted into deep slumber with the comfort of his love around me...

so i hope you like it...
do share your views

thanks
arooπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by asyaarshilover - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ToughStuff thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I am First!! ...
Aapki meherbaani!!!πŸ˜‰
Aloo mela Aloo!!!
Kya os tha!!!
It was just haye lovely!!!
Jab tune Mujhe pehle story sunayi thi!
jo reaction tab the !!
Ab even after knowing it !!
wahi reactions aa rahe the!!
I just loved it!!
Mere AsYa!!! ...
Kya bolun mai !!!
Kitna cute tha Zoya ka banter!!!
Loved it!!!Edited by AsyaManeet - 9 years ago
yum_immy thumbnail
Res πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Golu... Tussi cha gaye re πŸ‘

Me loved this Os ⭐️

Asya

Me hating their family 😑

How can Asad s family not support him??

They left them just like tht πŸ€”

Zoya's love and support made Asad stand on his feet ❀️

Both are just too good at heart...they just forgive and forget 😳

Wah Zoe Pregnant... 😎

Happy ending πŸ‘πŸΌ Edited by yumna.imad - 9 years ago
ToughStuff thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
res for DM, Ammu ,gowtu,nida,jas mumma, yumn,aishu,Trish!Shano,liyu,chocoberry, Badi Aapu,Maggie! Aashi

koi rehgaya?Edited by AsyaManeet - 9 years ago
-ABI- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
unres
            umm..,Aroo it was simply

OS
yet cho Cute&cho Cweet
Edited by -ABI- - 9 years ago
KSGmaniac_24579 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
It was sho cute!
Loved it Aroo
Avie thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Oh My!!! That was so sweet.. Sadly emotional but beautiful story..

Do write more and more and more..
anopama thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Aww this is so beautiful
Asya stuck it out through good and bad times 
Love zoya action when Asad pushed her away 
It was him or nothing else 
AkaiBara thumbnail
res
unres

well amazing os arooo πŸ‘
loved it...
asya suffer a lot...
but the best part was that they were together,,,,
enjoyed with little crying πŸ˜³
thnxxx for pm...
love u πŸ€—
Edited by ashiii333 - 9 years ago
Devakshilover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
it was soo cute i loved every bit of it their love is so strong well done keep writing n thanx for pm