Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: ammukuty

I am the first to  comment here eeeiii 

Thank u ,sis..

but enga unga comment for my story?..πŸ˜‰
shiningstar77 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gayathri30

Nice update shiny thank you hope you are feelig better.

Nalla bonding between the team mates

kv friendship the bond superb thanks shiny

raji yenna ponnu iva? Careless and then gettig into trouble with karthi and karthi always saying she is a problem lool.
Who told her to dance on the steps thevaiya ivalaku?
So hero vandu pudipara?

Shiny intha part update paneentinga
unga SS eppo? And antha peruchali yaaru?
😳

Thanks a lot,Gayu sis...😳
Ya...I am fine now..

hero vanthu rajiya pidipara?..theriyalaye...hehe...paarpom sisπŸ˜‰

haan...panren sis...will do it fast...
shiningstar77 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vithurshi95

Hii
Loved your update :D just awesome
Liked the way raji admired karthik..
The most hilarious part of your story is raji's mind voice:'D

Vithu

What a surprise...Vithu sis...ithuthan first timela neenga en storyku comment panrathu...Thanks a lot..am glad..πŸ˜›

thank u...thank u...u liked r's mv...hehe...aama raji ippadithan irupa ..πŸ˜†
shiningstar77 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rajee71

Shiny, nice update...

KV bonding, RLSKA team ellathukkum mela namma Raji oda innocence super...

I liked the way she responded on phone to Karthik. Sema comedy pongha...

Karthik:naan karthik pesaren..

Raji:karthik...karthikna?...oh...boss...sorry sir...sorry sir...takkunu nyabagathula varalai...sollunga sir..

Pavam , yedhavadhu seidhu thittu vaangitte irukka... .. Irukattum irukattum.. Poga poga enna aaguthunu paarkalaam..

Thanks for the update...

Thanks a lot,Raji sis..

hehe...that scene...aama rajiku karthik yaarunu koda maranthu pochu appa...πŸ˜†

thanks once again😊
shiningstar77 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Smiles-20

Hey Shiny, 

Hope you are feeling better!  Thanks for the update.  I love the relationship between the team with Abishek, Raji, Kaushik, Susan and Lakshmi, they are so fun to see together.  Also K and V as tight friends is great also.  Raji and her sorry lol.  

Thanks a lot,Smiles...πŸ˜ƒ
Ya...I am fine now...
am very delighted ...thanks once again..
shiningstar77 thumbnail

Originally posted by: plily

Hi Shinny πŸ˜ƒ ,
Awesome update bro.
Nice friendship between AKLRS . Intha mari oru atmosphere iruntha nala velai parka mudiyum .

KV super , really touching . Missed their teasing so much 😊 .

Raji..Raji .. what to say about her . Pavampa Karthik keta thittu vangite iruka. Aparum heroin start to admire hero sir 😳 .Athum hero sir note panikithu irukaru .

Raji ithu unaku thevaiya , Karthikeyan kupitha . Apidina yaru varuva Shinny? Konjam sollunga kepum bro πŸ˜‰

Thank u so much Lily sis..πŸ˜›

aama ippadithan jollya irukanum enakum naan velai seiyum pothu...lol...πŸ˜†

ya..me too...missing KV  comedy so much...

aama...raji karthika varnanai panna aarambichuta...superla?..hehe..

yaara?...theriyalaye..hero varuvara?...paarkalam...u want to wait...okπŸ˜‰
shiningstar77 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abinaabi

Fantastic update bro... πŸ‘πŸ‘ 

RLSAK friendship nice konja nallu layae nalla friends ayitanga...  Asusual KV friendship super indha dava konja emotional irunthuchu vishnu kannkalaingitan...

Raji choo sweet and innocent 😳 Avaloda beauty ae idhu dhan... Raji ennama varunikkira karthik pathi azgahagana scene 😳 I loved it... Raji thittu vangite irukka work pannalum pannalanalum thittu vangite irukka... 

Raji sonnadhu correct dhan karthik siricha azhaga irukkum poga poga raji oda sernthae siripan πŸ˜³

Raji dance adikitte pora engeyachum vizhundhu varadhukulla karthikeya kapathidupa...πŸ˜†

Thaks a lot,Abhi...😳

aama vishnu konjam emotional aaitan...anatha kaneer vanthuruchu...

raji koodiya seekaram karthik siripa parpa...

karthika?..kaapathanuma?...paarkalamπŸ˜†
muthucheenu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Shiningstar, thanks for another very realistic, sweet update.  The way K and R are getting to know each other and getting closer is beautiful to see.  K treating R like a school kid on the id card issue was quite hilarious.
R has also started admiring K, in one of the previous episodes, K made an observation about R's looking fresh even at the end of the day's work.  KV combination as usual rocks, I think in all your stories you highlight the power of this strong friendship.   End twist was nice, as usual Karthikeyan will come to her rescue?!  mmm...nadakattum...nadakkattum.  Thanks for an interesting update.  πŸ‘
Edited by muthucheenu - 9 years ago
shiningstar77 thumbnail

Originally posted by: muthucheenu

Hi Shiningstar, thanks for another very realistic, sweet update.  The way K and R are getting to know each other and getting closer is beautiful to see.  K treating R like a school kid on the id card issue was quite hilarious.

R has also started admiring K, in one of the previous episodes, K made an observation about R's looking fresh even at the end of the day's work.  KV combination as usual rocks, I think in all your stories you highlight the power of this strong friendship.   End twist was nice, as usual Karthikeyan will come to her rescue?!  mmm...nadakattum...nadakkattum.  Thanks for an interesting update.  πŸ‘

Thank u so much,Muthu bro...I was really waiting for ur comment...πŸ˜›
Ya...raji starts admiring K...appathana storya move panna mudiyum...hehe...
KV friendship...yes...I loved their friendship in serial too,so am giving more importance to them in my stories...😳
Karthikeyan varuvana?...paarkalam...πŸ˜‰
Thanks once again
prema27 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi shiny fabulous story... when Karthi will start to love our heroine Raji... eagerly waiting... when is the next update please aka ...little bored seeing actuall serial... I am happy to read all this FF in india forum only... please lengthy update ok aaa.. thank u...πŸ˜‰πŸ‘