Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

plily thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Thank you for the late update and sorry for the late comment 😆 .
Its an emotional update .. 

The whole convo between Karthik & Raji is drafted so beautifully and special too . Question ask by Raji is answered superbly by Karthik  ... wow what an answer ... 👏 Raji feeling of missing her Amma , pricked my heart and Karthik carefully handle the situation heal the wound. I really appreciated the effort Nandhu . You surprised me , mind blowing dialogues .. 👍🏼 👏

Karthik's monologue , is this love ... 😳 😆

Vishnu vanthale jolly thaney . Apple scene , awesome .. 😆 😆

LSKA , nalla friends . Felt happy with their friendship ..😊

Karthik surprised with Raji behaviour , me too. What a genuine person ... feel emotional 😒 😒

R:aama sir..En Amma unga roobathula than irukanga ippo..

Vishnu & Karthik , tom & jerry maari irukanga .. 🤣 🤣

Celebration in office ! 

Thank you so much for this beautiful & special update Nandhu.

coffeebuff thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey Bro...  Sorry for the late comment...  😆

That was a great update!!  I liked it a lot...  😛

The whole first part was super...  It was something different seeing the senti side of the main characters...  Karthik spoke beautifully...  Great Job...  👍🏼

It was nice about Raji seeing her mom in Karthik...  Hopefully he stays kind and doesn't hurt her of any sorts...  😃

Karthik's thoughts...  Hmm...  Seekiram realize pannina it would be good...  He shouldn't be hiding behind his feelings...  😆

As usual all parts with Vishnu were awesome...  Apple scene semma comedy ah irundhuchu...  😆

It is good to see a positive friendship between them all...  👍🏼

Karthik and Vishnu combo is as usual fun to read...  Anaa Karthik should be more friendly towards Vishnu...  Lolz...  😛

Overall a great update bro...  I enjoyed it, especially the first part was the best...  😃
Archana03 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
First very sorry for the late comment and thank u for giving a long and emotional update 😊

K R convo was an emotional one.. R amma va parkanum sollum pothu can feel her pain in dat at d same time K answer to it was also perfect.. I really liked d way K explained to R in dis issue..hope she meets her soon and get wat she wants..By saying so K ku R mela soft corner vanthudicho 😆 its really a nice one..

K monologue superb 👏 evolo questions poping up in him 😲 😆.. K dnt worry man u wil get d answers coz all d answers r with Don sir unles and until he gives u only u wil get d answer 😆

K V hospital scene super 😆 inthe madiri pesarethula V va beat panna aale illa 😆 athuvum anthe apple scenes chance illa 🤣 🤣.. V madiri sirika V nalla mattum dhan mudiyum 😆😆

R L really they hve a nice bonding between them 👍🏼.. Nice to see S K A being so frndly with R 😊
D way she thanked K was really nice and ava amma parthuten nu sonnathum dats really true..d way he took care of her and d way he supported her was great 👍🏼

K madiriye R kum soft corner start aiduchu pola.. superb 👏 but way to go na 😒

Balcony scene of K V 🤣🤣 paah K ke V sema very ethitan pola but irunthalum V timing super.. Oh celebration day va athuvum traditional outfit la super ji super ji 😛..So next update supera irukum poliye 😉 

This is wat was waiting for and have to wait too again 😒  😆 nandhu next update koncham seekiram kudukariya (kashtamana vishayam dhan la 😆)

plily thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

This is wat was waiting for and have to wait too again 😒  😆 nandhu next update koncham seekiram kudukariya (kashtamana vishayam dhan la 😆)

Archu , romba kasthama vishayam than dear , Don sir rocket speedle busy agitharu ma 🤣
Archana03 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: plily

Archu , romba kasthama vishayam than dear , Don sir rocket speedle busy agitharu ma 🤣

Theriyum sis don padu busy nu etho ippothey lirunthu keta koncham kaathu adikuma parkalam nu dhan   

🤣
prema27 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
sir eppo Sir update... Raji rumba naaalaaa hospital le irukaleyyy... pleeeseee update paa😭