Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

itsme_aish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Does anyone know ke kis khushi mei ye party ho raha hai..😆 I might have missed something😕
VasuKaShlicious thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: aishu_divan

Shit this pic literally killed me..🤢DIVAN..☺️❤️They look so perfect together..❤️

Credits to uploader😊

Aah deadwa pic... SIGH ❤️

I am scratching my head from the time I saw this pic... is this part of the show??? why will everyone stand and take pics atleast at this moment and mihika seems to be very happy 😕
but if it is off screen clicks...then what are DivAn up to...look at the way they are staring...so much love 😉 😳 ❤️

Anu Aishu ya others someone clear my doubt na...
itsme_aish thumbnail

Originally posted by: -IshRaDivAn-

Ohh LORD! That song and the sherbet is putting all the WRONG thoughts into my mind..🤣🤣🤣 *DRAGGING MY BRAIN AWAY FROM G LAND* 🤣🤣 Don't even wana write it here.. As for the meaning which she understood..i think samajh gayi hogi.. And waise bbhi they might sort it out in between themselves you know..😳😉

@ red: I really hope so😳 kyunki her expression was a lil misleading😆 I think punishment baat samaj gayi..😉 per sherbet..Considering the dhakkan shes always been I highly doubt..😛😆 Anyways agar what you say is true tere mooh mei ghee shakkar..😃😃

Another cute moment..😳Credits to uploader😊

Look at the way divz is seeing him... tell me is it off screen or on screen...
I m pretty much sure KP might have told something to which she is blushing and staring at him...but everyone are casually standing for clicks...but DivAn were changing...what are they up to...

Does anyone know ke kis khushi mei ye party ho raha hai..😆I might have missed something😕

Pata nahi Aishu... I was thinking only IshRa gonna attend but rahaan toh pura paltan ready ho chuki hain 😲 😆
itsme_aish thumbnail
Vashu..I think all the pics I have posted here are offscreen moments..😳☺️❤️
-HoneyDukes- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Does anyone know ke kis khushi mei ye party ho raha hai..😆 I might have missed something😕

Bhawaan Jaane! 😕 And if the toli is going along..then I wonder kya party hai.?
I thought it would be only 2 of them going..but yahan toh haddiyon ka padhaad bhi jaa raha hai..😳😳 Dekhte hain kis khushi mein hai...😆

Vashu..I think all the pics I have posted here are offscreen moments..😳☺️❤️

Off screen moments...eekkksss 😲 😲

are u kidding?! look at the way they were staring Aishu ...😲 and the way she was staring in the very pic of this page...

OMGGG I must he dreaming definitely at this hour
are u sure???? pinch me!
itsme_aish thumbnail
Anu aaj ki OLV mei sirf Toshijji hai..all 3 of dem..🤔
-HoneyDukes- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

@ red: I really hope so😳 kyunki her expression was a lil misleading😆 I think punishment baat samaj gayi..😉 per sherbet..Considering the dhakkan shes always been I highly doubt..😛😆 Anyways agar what you say is true tere mooh mei ghee shakkar..😃😃

Arre nahi re..Samajhdaar ho gayi hai ab ladki..dekha nahi kaise phat se hit pakad liya.? The first step wala..she connected the dots so quickly. And ab toh madam ko bhi privacy chahiye! Waise bhi they are conveniently gonna forget the scene..kal bhi toh drama hai..😳😳