Posted: 9 years ago
omg.. wht the hell
Is it true? 😡 🤢
I M realy fed up knw..🤢 🤢
I jst want my sahil back...
-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
seems like track will go this way.. Tanveer will manipulate Ahil to accept her as his wife with fake marriage with 'Islam allows 4 wife' concept & how he cant just leave her' & Sanam knowing Tanveers truth will decide to stay with Ahil... then its Sanam-Seher-Dilshad vs Tanveer vs Raziya vs New girl 😆
but on a serious note if they think latest rating making them to take this step to extend they are wrong.. track was ending.. curiosity was high.. hence rating increased... Gul is no Ekta.. she will just ruin it.. Gul sucks in drama.. period... this was not needed.. they could use love & revenge drama without her.. however i hope its Another Nida 🤣
deep_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
All the male actors in qh  can go for a long holiday 
Now it's Amrapali alka aditi sj ( double) shalini ðŸ¥³
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -RohitMaxwell-

seems like track will go this way.. Tanveer will manipulate Ahil to accept her as his wife with fake marriage with 'Islam allows 4 wife' concept & how he cant just leave her' & Sanam knowing Tanveers truth will decide to stay with Ahil... then its Sanam-Seher-Dilshad vs Tanveer vs Raziya vs New girl 😆
but on a serious note if they think latest rating making them to take this step to extend they are wrong.. track was ending.. curiosity was high.. hence rating increased... Gul is no Ekta.. she will just ruin it.. Gul sucks in drama.. period... this was not needed.. they could use love & revenge drama without her.. however i hope its Another Nida 🤣

what the hell😲 ab yehi dekhna reh gya tha ðŸ¥± ahil juggling between two wives ewww🤢 this is not a joke! Cvs has gone completely out of their nervous system
_ZaaraK thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
TOI waale are the same ones who "confirmed" that QH was gonna end in August... But here they are saying they talked to Additi herself so who knows... :/
If this is true then the writers and makers are even dumber than I thought. Ruining QH2 just like they ruined QH1.

As much as it would suck not to see SurVir together on screen anymore, they both deserve something WAY better than QH (and hopefully not on Zee 😆)Edited by _ZaaraKhan - 9 years ago
flora212 thumbnail
Is Ahil zoya part 2 and Sanam Asad part 2 in Qubool Hai season 2😕 ? The ways things are moving its looking that way only 
-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
But one thing is sure.. Ahil will never fall for her.. He will be emotionally blackmailed by Tanveer.. & new girl will be used by Tanveer against SaHil so that they cant reunite otherwise her game will be over. don know how CV is planning... i personally dont think it will be that bad... in fact it will be interesting seeing SaHil now more than AaHer.. how they will long for each other but cant just reunite for the situations created by Tannu & Billi.. this may give us some unexpected SaHil romance track :P
flora212 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RohitMaxwell-

But one thing is sure.. Ahil will never fall for her.. He will be emotionally blackmailed by Tanveer.. & new girl will be used by Tanveer against SaHil so that they cant reunite otherwise her game will be over. don know how CV is planning... i personally dont think it will be that bad... in fact it will be interesting seeing SaHil now more than AaHer.. how they will long for each other but cant just reunite for the situations created by Tannu & Billi.. this may give us some unexpected SaHil romance track :P

if I get beautiful junoon passionate moments I am fine with it ðŸ˜† but if there is more of coochieco moments btw new clown and ahil then its yuvkhjhjh🤢🤢
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
TRP audience may love it. Who knows. But I don't think I will be watching. Will give it one week maybe just to give it a 'fair shot' then will be done. I don't see how I could possibly be interested after this.
Shall see.
paagal_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Lol this show has gone to the dumps