ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I came across a recent pic of him on Bipasha's IG and this broke my heart. OMG! He was such a beautiful, gorgeous man. And like a real man compared to all the BW guys we're left to drool over. Like his cheek bones and facial strcuture and the cut of his jaw--so manly. Like seriously dayummm!!! But hoenstly, I wish he made it big and didn't let himself go. I swear, he's like going through this weird phase that Brad Pitt and Leo DiCaprio are or have in the past. But still, he really was the definition of a "Greek God". That Made in India video β˜ΊοΈ But this πŸ˜­ πŸ’”  Yeah I know, I'm being very shallow, but he was one of my first Indian crushes. πŸ˜†

Back then, The Golden Days

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DB_reloaded thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
compare John's past and old photos too he went downhill too
dhartiamber thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Aging naturally not scared to look his real aged self it takes confidence.
ibelieveinpink thumbnail

Originally posted by: DB_reloaded

compare John's past and old photos too he went downhill too

Well I guess so did Arjun, but John still grooms himself and I find him super attractice in Force and that other movie with Nargis. Milind just doesn't care anymore, which is strange b/c he looked very handsome in his salt and pepper hair like a year ago when he was at some Spa Event.
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Oh maaan.  He was one of my first crushes too because of the Made In India song!! I was a bit obsessed with that song because of the man in there was TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE. 

Milind Soman is also one of the most good-looking men I have EVER laid eyes on. Whoever he will marry for good, will be one of the luckiest ducks around because apart from his lung-shattering good looks he is really smart. A man who seems very involved in the environment & wanting to use his celebrity for better purposes & not for things like getting the best table & obtaining the fanciest car. Aren't many  celebs like that!

There used to be a show on DD called Noor Jehan based on, guessed it, Noor Jehan the Mughal Empress.πŸ˜†  The Noor was badly cast but Milind played Salim & DAYYUUM! He was REGALLY GORGEOUS. β˜ΊοΈ   You should check out the show, it's on YT.

P.S. We DO end up liking all the same people, don't we,Het?! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
ibelieveinpink thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhartiamber

Aging naturally not scared to look his real aged self it takes confidence.

I think he's skin is great and his body is well maintained, but the hair and weird mustache--big no-no. I like the salt and pepper hair on him--some have even comapred that to Pierce Bosnan but I still wouldn't mind if he groomed a little. πŸ˜†
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ibelieveinpink

Well I guess so did Arjun, but John still grooms himself and I find him super attractice in Force and that other movie with Nargis. Milind just doesn't care anymore, which is strange b/c he looked very handsome in his salt and pepper hair like a year ago when he was at some Spa Event.

You know what?

He;s still  extremely good-looking, Esp in comparison to the mediocrity that is passed off as good looks in the industry, today. πŸ˜†

Yes, I am looking at you Varun Dhawan, Ranbir Kapoor & Ranveer Singh. πŸ˜†
Edited by Mallika-E-Bhais - 9 years ago
DB_reloaded thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ibelieveinpink

he isn't a bollywood hero nor he comes in public that often so he doesnt need to go extra mile he is living life the way he wants not caring about the camera
HarveySpecter thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
He just didn't colour his hair, and his hairstyle sucks or else he looks fine.
milind soman and arjun rampal: just looking at them makes my knees weak...ahhh