Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

Oh maaan.  He was one of my first crushes too because of the Made In India song!! I was a bit obsessed with that song because of the man in there was TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE. 

Milind Soman is also one of the most good-looking men I have EVER laid eyes on. Whoever he will marry for good, will be one of the luckiest ducks around because apart from his lung-shattering good looks he is really smart. A man who seems very involved in the environment & wanting to use his celebrity for better purposes & not for things like getting the best table & obtaining the fanciest car. Aren't many  celebs like that!

There used to be a show on DD called Noor Jehan based on, guessed it, Noor Jehan the Mughal Empress.πŸ˜†  The Noor was badly cast but Milind played Salim & DAYYUUM! He was REGALLY GORGEOUS. β˜ΊοΈ   You should check out the show, it's on YT.

P.S. We DO end up liking all the same people, don't we,Het?! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

I know right?! He was so HOT! Why didn't BW just jump at him or was he just super choosy?! I'll never know. I was like a choti bachi when I was first saw him and I just wanted to marry him. πŸ˜†

He's not self-obsessed at all but he does seem like a committment phobe or he just doesn't beleive in settling, which is fine. But he's a super nice guy from all the ppl that have met him. 

I don't remember that show. But I remember he was on this show it was like a remake of the Count of Monte Cristo and in this one episode he was seducing this girl and I was like 7 or 8 ad wanted to be seduced by him. πŸ˜³πŸ€£ My mom was so furious. πŸ˜†

WE DO!! I think we've both reached that point where we basically love everyone and everything BW related and HOT ppl in general. I don't care if I'm called shallow but a good looking man is a good looking man!
rocky212 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I mean isn't he 50 or something? He still looks fine af for his age. He just needs to lose the moustache and cut his hair coz that is nagl. 

Supari_khala thumbnail
Sweetest man ever. Follows me on Twitter and wished me a personalized happy birthday few years back when I told him I have been crushing on him since 4th grade. He is so conscious about the health and the environment as well. Runs barefoot marathon. Behind all that grey hair and beard is still that hot, chiseled face. Plus, he has a really toned fit body for an almost 50 year old. I don't think he will ever be any less for me. ❀️
Johnny.Balraj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Is this look  for Movember?
He still looks good for his age, just needs bit of grooming and will look fine like this

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ibelieveinpink

I know right?! He was so HOT! Why didn't BW just jump at him or was he just super choosy?! I'll never know. I was like a choti bachi when I was first saw him and I just wanted to marry him. πŸ˜†

He's not self-obsessed at all but he does seem like a committment phobe or he just doesn't beleive in settling, which is fine. But he's a super nice guy from all the ppl that have met him. 

I don't remember that show. But I remember he was on this show it was like a remake of the Count of Monte Cristo and in this one episode he was seducing this girl and I was like 7 or 8 ad wanted to be seduced by him. πŸ˜³πŸ€£ My mom was so furious. πŸ˜†

WE DO!! I think we've both reached that point where we basically love everyone and everything BW related and HOT ppl in general. I don't care if I'm called shallow but a good looking man is a good looking man!

I hear you sistah!

But I think we just have damn fine taste. That's all. πŸ˜ƒ

And, we like good looking men with personality. Since we know- A man without a personality, is not a man we want. πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Dexterkilaila

Sweetest man ever. Follows me on Twitter and wished me a personalized happy birthday few years back when I told him I have been crushing on him since 4th grade. He is so conscious about the health and the environment as well. Runs barefoot marathon. Behind all that grey hair and beard is still that hot, chiseled face. Plus, he has a really toned fit body for an almost 50 year old. I don't think he will ever be any less for me. ❀️

I am officially, envious of you!

Originally posted by: LangdaTyagi

Is this look  for Movember?

He still looks good for his age, just needs bit of grooming and will look fine like this

Ohhh, daamn you.  Pls look at that FACE. I could cut diamond with it. 
cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

You know what?

He;s still highly attractive to me. Esp in comparison to the mediocrity that is passed off as good looks in the industry, today. πŸ˜†

Yes, I am looking at you Varun Dhawan, Ranbir Kapoor & Ranveer Singh. πŸ˜†

hahahaha. You nailed it esp the last line. Such average lookers are being called good looking. Sad state. 
KhanSinghKumar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Another reason to watch Bajirao Mastani for all you girls out hereπŸ˜† . Good looking Villain Edited by KhanSinghTomar - 9 years ago
KhanSinghKumar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: DB_reloaded

he isn't a bollywood hero nor he comes in public that often so he doesnt need to go extra mile he is living life the way he wants not caring about the camera

πŸ€—  but why do we need bollywood heros to be picture perfect every single day. They can also wear what they want and come out how they want.. Why should they care about camera?