Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shrikrishna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
He was such a hottie.Loved him.My school days crush.Maybe the only one I drooled over before I realized that drooling is wastage of time.
Supari_khala thumbnail

Originally posted by: tomnjerry2

wahh u hav seen tht show !!⭐️I thought I might be the only...its one of my favorites !! πŸ˜†

I have seen it too. I still remember the title song. And I shipped Captain Vyom and Maya. πŸ˜†

I also remember Computo and Gravito. One of them was really good looking. Forget which one though. πŸ˜†
tomnjerry2 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Dexterkilaila

I have seen it too. I still remember the title song. And I shipped Captain Vyom and Maya. πŸ˜†

I also remember Computo and Gravito. One of them was really good looking. Forget which one though. πŸ˜†

vv yom captain vyom... something like tht !! πŸ˜†  

I don't remember his girld friends but he had 12 faraar aliens to catch in the space !!! πŸ˜†

I watched it till the end !! I think we also hav discussed it before here in some thread..!!!   πŸ˜›
dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yeah , what a man! ... made in india song was such a craze those days
DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

madhu sapre was one of the faraars.
I shipped vyom and maya <3 *same pinch
also there were fuller, sidy, surya, dr.sen, pavlo and capn blaze. πŸ˜† on the spaceship
I think kartika devi rane had a double role . She was chaya , who was married to blaze.
Did vyom n dr.sen become endgame?
cos I thunk mya went to captain baze who was alos hottie. He was in dhoom in John's gang nd geet ka chacha in jwm
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Personally, I feel Milind Soman has aged very well. Yes his hair has greyed. It is but natural. But I still feel he carries of a very sexy salt and pepper look. He still has a very healthy toned body and his face has maintained youthfulness. Unlike other stars his age, he doesn't resort to dyes and makeup to cover his age. He embraces it, which I feel makes him a lot more sexier and hunkier.

I think he has that George Clooneyesque charm.

http://photos.boldsky.com/ph-big/2013/12/milind-soman-during-treadathon-mumbai-2013_138656910340.jpg
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: return_to_hades

Personally, I feel Milind Soman has aged very well. Yes his hair has greyed. It is but natural. But I still feel he carries of a very sexy salt and pepper look. He still has a very healthy toned body and his face has maintained youthfulness. Unlike other stars his age, he doesn't resort to dyes and makeup to cover his age. He embraces it, which I feel makes him a lot more sexier and hunkier.

I think he has that George Clooneyesque charm.

http://photos.boldsky.com/ph-big/2013/12/milind-soman-during-treadathon-mumbai-2013_138656910340.jpg

@Bold: And 10 times SEXIER. Pls keep looking at that jaw. β˜ΊοΈ
ibelieveinpink thumbnail

Sweetest man ever. Follows me on Twitter and wished me a personalized happy birthday few years back when I told him I have been crushing on him since 4th grade. He is so conscious about the health and the environment as well. Runs barefoot marathon. Behind all that grey hair and beard is still that hot, chiseled face. Plus, he has a really toned fit body for an almost 50 year old. I don't think he will ever be any less for me. ❀️

Damnn! That's pretty awesome. He's such a sweetheart. I've only heard the best about him. But I still don't like his mustache right now, sorry. πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Supari_khala thumbnail

Originally posted by: ibelieveinpink

<font color="#660099">Damnn! That's pretty awesome. He's such a sweetheart. I've only heard the best about him. But I still don't like his mustache right now, sorry.πŸ˜³πŸ˜†</font>

It's Moustache Movember. I am sure it will be off in Decemeber. πŸ˜†
ibelieveinpink thumbnail

It's Moustache Movember. I am sure it will be off in Decemeber. πŸ˜†

Oh yeah, I keep forgetting about that. πŸ˜† I wish men would shave just shave all the time--if girls have to then it should just be olbigatory for men too. loll! JK! But yay then I can go back to my drooling self again. πŸ˜†